Unit1 Friendship （Book 1） Period 1 Reading: Anne ’s Best Friend
Class: __________ Name: _______________ Group: _____________ No. ________ Learning Objectives ：
1. Learn the useful new words and expressions.
2. Read the passage and learn about the importance of friendship. Learning Key Points ：
Learn the reading skills: Scanning and skimming Learning Difficult Points ： Improve the reading ability. Learning Procedures:
I. 【Pre-class homework 】 (课堂前置性作业) A. 根据课文内容完成下面的表格。
Part Main idea
Kitty ― Anne ’s best friend
Anne made her 1____________her best friend and told everything to it especially her 2____________ feelings and thoughts. Anne Frank
During World War II, Anne and her family had to 3___________ in order not to be caught by the 4______________Nazis. Part two One of Anne ’s diaries
Annie grew so 5________________ about everything to do with nature. To enjoy the moon, Anne stayed awake on 6________________ until 11：30 pm. Five months ago, Anne saw the night 7_____________ for the first time in a year and a half.
It ’s no pleasure looking at nature through dirty 8____________ hanging before very 9_____________ windows because nature must be 10___________.
B.正误判断（根据课文内容判断正“T ”误 “F ”）
1. Anne made her diary her best friend because she told it everything she thought.( )
2. Anne ’s family had to hide during the World War because they were Jewish.( )
3. Anne made a good friend who was a Jewish girl with the name Kitty.（ ）
4. Anne loved nature very much.( )
5. Anne ’s family hid away for nearly three years before they were discovered.( ) II. 【While-class 】