文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 权利的游戏分集字幕第一季(7)

权利的游戏分集字幕第一季(7)

?他袭击我的弟弟 还抓了另一个
He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other.
那就让你妻子把那混蛋小恶魔放回君临
So tell your wife to return that little shit of an Imp to King's Landing.
詹姆·兰尼斯特怎么处置
And what about Jaime Lannister?
我欠他那该死的老爸半个王国的资产
I'm half a kingdom in debt to his bloody father.
等我打猎回来再谈
We'll talk when I return from the hunt.
打猎
The hunt?
我不在的时候你得坐上王座
You'll have to sit on the throne while I'm away.
你被指控派人行刺我卧病在床的儿子布兰
You are accused of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed.
我要求比武审判
I demand a trial by combat.
你当然有这个权利
You have that right.
有人愿意为我出战吗
Do I have a volunteer?
我帮侏儒上场吧
I'll stand for the dwarf.
派席尔大学士
Grand maester Pycelle.
派一只信鸦去凯岩城
Send a raven to Casterly Rock.
知会泰温·兰尼斯特速速入朝
Inform Tywin Lannister that he has been summoned to court
为其部下的暴行承担罪责
to answer for the crimes of his bannermen.
否则便以犯上作乱以及
Or be branded an enemy of the crown
叛国之罪名全境通缉
and a traitor to the realm.
开打
Fight!
我准备送你们回临冬城
I'm sending you both back to Winterfell.
什么 我还要嫁给乔佛里王子呢
What?! I'm supposed to marry Prince Joffrey.
他会成为史上最伟大的国王 金色的雄狮
He'll be the greatest king that ever was, a golden lion,
我要为他生一群金发飘飘的王子
and I'll give him sons with beautiful blond hair.
亚历斯·拜拉席恩爵士 黑发
"Lord Orys Baratheon, black of hair."
亚赛尔·拜拉席恩 黑发
"Axel Baratheon, black of hair."
劳勃·拜拉席恩 黑发
"Robert Baratheon, black of hair."
乔佛里·拜拉席恩 金发
"Joffrey Baratheon... Golden-haired."
我只要属于我的东西
I want what I came for.
我只要他答应我的那顶王冠
I want the crown he promised me.
不要 丹妮 求你了
No, Dany. Please!
给国王戴的王冠
A crown for a king.
真龙不怕火
Fire cannot kill a dragon.
应诏入朝 为你的部属魔山格雷果·克里冈
Summoned to court to answer for the crime of your bannerman,
所犯暴行承担罪责
Gregor Clegane, The Mountain.
限期两周内抵达 否则将被视为叛国
Arrive within a fortnight or be branded an enemy of the crown.
可怜的奈德·史塔克 勇武有余智谋不足
Poor Ned Stark. Brave man, terrible judgement.
袭击他是愚蠢之举
Attacking him was stupid.
兰尼斯特家
Lannisters
不可有愚行
don't act like fools.
你有什么漂亮话要说
Are you gonna say something clever?
说吧 说出来
Go on, say something clever.
凯特琳·史塔克捉了我弟弟
Catelyn Stark took my brother.
他为什么还活着
Why is he still alive?
提利昂吗
Tyri

on?
奈德·史塔克
Ned Stark.
一个手下突然插手
One of our men interfered...
在他腿上刺了一矛 我没来得及结果他
speared him through the leg, before I could finish him.
他为什么还活着
Why is he still alive?
那样杀他 胜之不武
It wouldn't have been clean.
胜之不武
Clean?
你过于在意
You spend too much time
别人对你的看法
worrying about what other people think of you.
我才不在意任何人的看法
I could care less what what anyone thinks of me.
这正是你希望留给他们的印象
That's what you want people to think of you.
这是事实
It's the truth.
那你听到他们背后叫你"弑君者"
When you hear them whispering "Kingslayer"
也不会觉得困扰吗
behind your back, doesn't it bother you?
我当然会困扰
Of course it bothers me.
狮子才不会在意绵羊的想法
The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.
看来我该感到庆幸
I suppose I should be grateful
你的虚荣中止了这种鲁莽的行为
that your varity got in the way of your reckelessnes.
我给你半数兵力 三万人由你统领
I'm giving you half of our forces, 30000 men.
然后我们去凯特琳·史塔克的娘家作客
You will bring that to Catelyn Stark girlhood home,
以此提醒她 兰尼斯特有债必还
and remind her that Lannisters pay their debts.
没料到您如此在意我弟弟的性命
I didn't realize you place such a high value on my brother's life.
他是兰尼斯特家的人
He's a Lannister.
或许是最卑微的一个 但仍然是家里的成员
He might be the lowest of the Lannister, but he's one of us.
他被俘的日子越长
And every day that he remain a prisoner
我们家族的震慑力受损就越严重
the less our name command respect.
这么说狮子还是会在意绵羊的想法...
So the lion does concern himself with the opinions of...
不 这不是想法 这是事实
No, it's not an opinion. It's a fact.
如果别的家族可以任意扣押
If another house can seize one of our own
俘虏我们的家人 而不受惩罚
and hold him captive with impunity...
我们家族将不再受人敬畏
we are no longer house to be feared.
你母亲死了
Your mother's dead.
我早晚也会死
Before long I'll be dead.
还有你
and you...
你弟弟
and your brother...
你姐姐和她所有的孩子
and your sister and all of her children...
当我们都已死去 在地下腐坏
All of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground.
传承下去的 只有我们的姓氏
Is the family name that lives on.
只有家族永远延续
It's all that lives on.
不是个人的成就 也不是荣誉 只有家族
Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
上天赐予你无人可及的优势
You're blessed with abilities that few men possess.
你有幸生在
You are blessed to belong to
海内最有权势的家族
the most powerful family

in the kingdoms.
正处于美好的青春年华
And you are still blessed with youth.
而你又是怎样挥霍上天的赐福的呢
And what have you done with these blessings, huh?
为前后两朝国王担任高级护卫
You've served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings--
一个是疯子 一个是酒鬼
One a madman, the other a drunk.
我们家族的兴衰
The future of our family
全在此后数月如何运筹
will be determined in these next few months.
我们可以建立自己的王朝
We could established a dinasty
传承千年不朽
that will last a thousand years.
或者落到坦格利安家族的下场 灰飞烟灭
Or we could collapse into nothing as, the Targaryens did.
我需要你成长起来 不负家族的厚望
I need you to become the man you were always meant to be.
不是明年 不是明天
Not next year, not tomorrow.
而是现在
Now.
你很痛苦
You're in pain.
这只算小伤 陛下
I've had worse, my lady.
或许你该回家了
Perhaps it's time to go home.
南方看起来不适合你
The south doesn't seem to agree with you.
我知道琼恩·艾林是为什么死的
I knwo the truth Jon Arryn died for.
是吗 史塔克大人
Do you, Lord Stark?
您就为这把我叫来 跟我猜谜语
Is that why you called me here, to pose me riddles?
他以前打过你吗
Has he done this before?
他敢 詹姆会杀了他
Jaime would have killed him.
我弟弟胜过你朋友一百倍
My brother is worth a thousand of your friend.
你弟弟
Your brother...
还是你情人
or your lover?
坦格利安家三百年来都是兄妹通婚
The Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for 300 years
以保持血统纯正
to keep bloodlines pure.
詹姆和我不只是姐弟
Jaime and I are more than brother and sister.
我们共享同一子宫
We shared a womb.
一同来到人世 我们属于彼此
We came into this world together. We belong together.
我儿子看见你们在一起
My son saw you with him.
-你很爱你的孩子吗 -全心全意
- Do you love your children? - With all my heart.
我对孩子的爱只多不少
No more than I love mine.
他们都是詹姆的孩子
And they're all Jaime's.
感谢诸神
Thank the Gods.
要是劳勃稍微远离他那些婊子
In the rare event that Robert leaves his whores
喝完酒还能爬到我床上
for long enough to stumble drunk into my bed,
我也有其他方法满足他
I finish him off in other ways.
反正隔天他就忘得一干二净
In the morning, he doesn't remember.
你一直恨着他
You've always hated him.
恨他
Hated him?
我崇拜过他
I worshipped him.
他是当时七国所有姑娘的梦中情人
Every girl in the Seven Kingdoms dreamed of him
却只属于我一个人
but he was mine by oath.
婚礼当天 在圣贝勒大教堂看到他蓄着黑须
And when I finally saw him on our wedding day in the Sept of Baelor
精壮勇武的模样
lean and fierce and black-bearded,
是我一

生中最幸福的时刻
it was the happiest moment of my life.
当晚他压在我身上 浑身酒臭
Then that night he crawled on top of me, stinking of wine
有心无力地折腾那事儿
and did what he did-- what little he could do--
在我耳边念着"莱安娜"
and whispered in my ear "Lyanna".
你妹妹尸骨已寒 而我正软玉温香
Your sister was a corpse and I was a living girl
他却爱她不爱我
and he loved her more than me.
等国王打猎归来 我会把事情对他讲明
When the king returns from his hunts, I'll tell him the truth.
在这之前你一定得走 带着孩子一起
You must be gone by then-- you and your children.
我不愿双手沾染孩童的血
I will not have their blood on my hands.
走得越远越好
Go as far away as you can,
尽可能多带人
with as many men as you can.
因为即便你逃到天涯海角
Because wherever you go,
劳勃的怒火都会尾随而至
Robert's wrath will follow you.
那我的怒火又怎么办 史塔克大人
And what of my wrath, Lord Stark?
你本该自己称王 夺取天下
You should have taken the realm for yourself.
詹姆跟我说过 君临城陷那天
Jaime told me about the day King's Landing fell.
你发现他坐在铁王座上 便要求他交出王位
He was sitting in the Iron Throne and you made him give it up.
你只需爬上阶梯 坐上王位
All you needed to do was climb the steps yourself.
可悲啊 可悲的错误
Such a sad mistake.
我这辈子犯过许多错误
I've made many mistakes in my life,
然而这却不是其中之一
but that wasn't one of them.
这当然是
Oh, but it was.
权力的游戏之中 不当赢家就只有死路一条
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
没有中间地带
There is no middle ground.
不对不对
No, No, No, No.
他们在北方就是这么教你的吗
Is that what they teach you up in the North?
还有你 不管你是从哪儿来的
And you, wherever you're from.
知不知道你的叫声有多荒唐
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
有谁明白我话里的意思
Either of you understand a thing that I'm saying?
明白 大人
Yes, my lord.
再来一遍 好吗
Lets start over. Shall we?
你当男 你当女
You be the man, and you be the woman.
开始吧
Well, go ahead.
慢点儿
Slowly.
别当客人是傻瓜 他们付钱办事
You're not fooling them, they just paid you,
清楚你们是什么货色
they know what you are.
他们知道一切只是逢场作戏
They know its all just an act.
你们的任务就是让他们忘记这些
Your job is to make them forget what they know.
那需要时间
And that takes time.
你们需要
You need to...
慢慢入戏
Ease into it.
继续
Go ahead.
慢慢入戏
Ease into it.
他撩起了你的欲火 而非你装模作样
He's winding you over in spite of yourself.
你表现得很享受
You're starting to like this.
他想要相信你
He wants

to believe you.
他从懂得自娱自乐时开始
He's enjoyed his cock since he was old enough
就挺享受这命根子 你也要喜欢才对
to play with it, shouldn't you?
他自信比别人厉害
He knows he's better than other men.
他心里一直都知道 现在他有了证据
He's always known it deep down inside now he has proof.
他太棒了
He's so good.
直抵你的花心
He's reaching something deep inside of you
从来没有人能够触及的深处
that no one even knew was there.
让你情难自禁
Overcoming your very nature.
为什么不加入我们 大人
Why don't you join us, my lord?
我要留着奉献给另一个女人
I'm saving myself for another.
只要她不知道 就不会受到伤害
What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
愚蠢的说法
A stupid saying.
无知往往招来杀身之祸
What we don't know is usually what get us killed.
她一定是个大美人
She must be very beautiful.
倒也不是 但血统绝对纯正
No, not really. Impeccable bloodlines though.
看来我家大人心有所属
I do believe my lord's in love.
好多年了 可以说大半辈子吧
For many years. Most of my life really.
玩她的后庭
Play with her ass.
她当年也爱我
And she loved me too.
我是她的小小知己
I was her little confidant.
玩伴 她对我畅所欲言 无话不谈
Her plaything. She could tell me anything, anything at all.
她告诉我喜欢哪些马驹
She told me about all the horses that she liked.
憧憬什么样的城堡
The castle that she want to live in.
还有梦想嫁给的白马王子
And the man that she wanted to marry.
一个北方佬
A northener.
下巴活像块铁砧
With a jaw like an anvil.
于是我找他决斗
So I challenged him to a duel.
为什么不呢 这样的故事我读过不少
I mean, why not? I'd read all the stories.
故事的结局都是小英雄战胜了大恶棍
The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories.
最后 她还求那男人不要杀我
In the end, she wouldn't even let him kill me.
"他还是个孩子" 她哀求道
"He's just a boy", she said.
"请不要伤害他"
"Please don't hurt him".
所以他送我一道别致的伤疤
So he gave me a nice little scar
留作纪念 然后带她走了
to remember him by and off they went.
-她后来嫁给那人了吗 -没有
- Is she still married to him? - Oh, no.
他在婚礼前就丧命了
He got himself killed before the wedding.
她最后嫁给了他弟弟
And she ended up with his brother,
这人比他兄长犹有过之
an even more impressive specimen.
她好像真的爱上他了
She loves him, I'm afraid.
反过来想 有什么理由不爱呢
And why wouldn't she, I mean?
谁能和他相提并论 他那么...
Who could compare to him, he just so...

Good.
你知道我从决斗的失败中学到了什么
Do you know what I learned, losing that duel?
我明白我永远不可能赢
I learned that I'll neve

r win.
按照那种方式 那是他们的游戏
Not that way. That's their game.
他们的规则
Their rules.
我不会再跟他们正面交锋了
I'm not going to fight them.
我要从后门操死他们
I'm going to fuck them.
这才是我的本事 我的本色
That's what I know, that's what I am.
人只有接受自己的角色 才能如愿以偿
And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want.
您想要什么
And what do you want?
一切 亲爱的
Oh, everything, my dear.
所有的一切
Everything there is.
去梳洗一下 你俩今晚都要接客
Now wash yourself, both of you are working tonight.
你是个幸运的姑娘 知道吗
You're very lucky girl, do you know that?
在我的家乡 人们从不饶恕罪犯
Where I come from we don't show mercy to criminals.
在我家乡 要是有人胆敢袭击少主
Where I come from, if someone like you attacked a little lord.
会在退潮时被押到海滩 仰面朝天
At low tide we'd lay you on your back on the beach,
手脚分别用锁链绑在四根木桩上
your hands and feet chained to four stakes.
等着涨潮的海水越来越近
Sea will coming closer and closer.
你会亲眼看着死亡向你爬来 一寸寸逼近
You'd see death creeping toward you a few inches at a time.
你是哪儿来的
Where is it you come from?
铁群岛
The Iron Islands.
离这儿远吗
They far away?
你居然没听说过铁群岛
You've never heard of the Iron Islands?
相信我 你铁定也没听过我的家乡
Trust me, you've never heard where I'm from neither.
你要尊称我为大人
Trust me, my lord.
这里不是未开化的蛮荒之地
You're not living in the wilderness anymore.
而是文明的国度
In civilised lands,
你提到贵族时要注意称呼
you refer to your betters by their proper titles.
你刚才说的是啥
And what's that?
大人
Lord.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
什么"为什么"
What do you mean "Why"?
我父亲是铁群岛的巴隆·葛雷乔伊大王
My father is Balon Greyjoy, lord of the Iron Islands.
跟你有啥关系
What's that got to do with you?
你父亲是大王 你怎么会也是大王啊
Your father's lord, how can you be lord too?
我会继承父亲的位置
I will be lord after my father...
那你现在还不是大王呗
So you're not lord now.
不 你...
No, you...
你耍我呢
You having a go at me?
是这样吗
Is that it?
只是不理解你们南方佬怎么处事
Just don't understand how you southerner do things.
我才不是南方佬
I'm not a southerner.
你来自长城以南
You're from south of The Wall.
在我眼里就是南方佬
That make you southerner to me.
你真是个放肆无礼的小村妇啊
You're an impudent little wench, aren't you?
说不上来 大人 我不懂放肆无礼的意思
Couldn't say, my lord. Didn't know what impunent means.
放肆无礼就是粗鲁
Impudent. It means rude.
失礼的意思
Disrespectful.
你想

不想解开链条
Do you want to lose that chain?
席恩·葛雷乔伊
Theon Greyjoy!
这位女士是我们的客人
The lady is our guest.
我本以为她是个囚犯呢
I thought she was our prisoner.
依你之见 两者矛盾吗
Are the two mutually exclusive in your experience?
下次再有这种事 我就不一定在跟前了
Chances are I won't be nearby the next time that happens.
更坏的男人我都应付过
I'm used to worst than him.
那些家伙可以把这小子生吞活剥
I'm used to men tha who could chew that boy up.
拿他的骨头剔牙
And pick their teeth with his bones.
你为何来此
Why did you come here?
压根儿没想来这儿
Didn't mean to come here.
本打算逃到比这更远的南方
Meant to get much further south than this.
有多远咱就跑多远
As far south as south goes.
要赶在长夜降临之前
Before the long night comes.
这是为何
Why?
你在恐惧什么
What are you afraid of?
那些昼伏夜出的家伙
There's things that sleep in the day and hunt at night.
猫头鹰和影子山猫
owls and shadowcats and...
我说的不是猫头鹰和影子山猫
I'm not talking about owls and shadowcats.
你所言之物
The things you speak of
已经消失上千年了
they've been gone for thousands of years.
它们从未消失 老头
They weren't gone, old man.
只是在沉睡
They was sleeping.
而如今它们已苏醒
And they ain't sleeping no more.
我想女人了
I miss girls.
不需要讲话啦 反正我从来没跟她们讲过话
Not even talking to them, I never talked to them.
能看到她们就好
Just looking at them,
听她们咯咯地笑
Hearing them giggle.
你一点都不想女人吗
Don't you miss girls?
有骑兵
Riders!
号角 快吹响号角
The horn. We have to blow the horn.
为什么只有一个
Why is he alone?
一声号角代表兄弟归来
One blast for a ranger returning;
两声代表野人入侵
two for wildlings;
-三声... -没有骑手
- three for... - There's no rider.
那是我叔叔班扬的坐骑
That's my uncle benjen's horse.
我叔叔在哪儿
Where's my uncle?
奈德
Ned!
劳勃他...
It's Robert...
我们当时在狩猎 那头野猪...
We were hunting... a boar...
我应该多花些时间陪陪你
I should have spent more time with you,
把你培养成真正的男人
shown you how to be a man.
我从来就不是做父亲的料
I was never meant to be a father.
出去吧
Go on...
你没必要看到这一幕
You don't want to see this.
是我的错
My fault...
喝了太多酒
Too much wine.
那一枪没刺中它
Missed my thrust.
臭死了
Stinks.
这是死亡的恶臭
It stinks like death.
别以为我闻不出来
Don't think I can't smell it.
我没让那混蛋好过 奈德
I paid the bastard back, Ned.
我一刀捅烂了它的脑子
I drove my knife right through his brain.
不信可以问他们 快问哪
You ask them if I didn't. Ask them!
我的葬礼

晚宴要史无前例的隆重
I want the funeral feast to be the biggest the kingdoms ever saw.
要让所有人都尝尝这头害死我的野猪
And I want everyone to taste the boar that got me.
你们现在都退下 我要跟奈德谈谈
Now leave us, the lot of you I need to talk to Ned.
-劳勃 亲爱的 -退下 全都退下
- Robert, my sweet... - Out! All of you!
你这该死的傻子
You damn fool.
拿起纸笔 就在桌上
Paper and ink. On the table.
把我说的写下来
Write down what I say.
谨以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世
In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon
你知道怎么写 把那些鬼头衔通通放进去
First of... you know how it goes, fill in the damn titles.
余在此任命
I hereby command...
史塔克家族的艾德 写上你的名号一二三
Eddard of House Stark... titles... titles...
为摄政王
to serve as Lord Regent
及全境守护者 自余死后
and Protector of The Realm, upon my death
代余统理国事
to rule in my stead
俟吾儿乔佛里成年
until my son Joffrey comes of age.
俟吾之合法继承人成年
给我
Give it over.
劳勃·拜拉席恩
等我死后
Give it to the council
将它交给御前会议
after I'm dead.
至少他们会说我这辈子做的最后一件事没有错
At least they'll say I did this right, this one thing.
国家就交给你了
You'll rule now.
你会比我更讨厌治理
You'll hate it worse than I did...
但你会做得很好
but you'll do it well.
那女孩
The girl...
丹妮莉丝
Daenerys...
你说的没错
you were right.
瓦里斯 小指头 还有我弟弟都是废物
Varys, Littlefinger, my brother, worthless...
除了你 没人敢对我说不
No one to tell me "No", but you.
只有你敢
Only you.
让她活命吧
Let her live.
-如果还来得及制止他们 -我会的
- Stop it, if it's not too late. - I will.
至于我的儿子
And my son...
帮帮他 奈德
help him, Ned.
让他成为比我更好的人
Make him better than me
我会...
I'll...
我会尽一切努力扞卫你的荣誉
I'll do everything I can to honor your memory.
我的荣誉
My memory?
国王劳勃·拜拉席恩
King Robert Baratheon...
被一头野猪所杀
murdered by a pig.
给我止痛的东西 让我去死吧
Give me something to the pain, and let me die.
给他喝点罂粟花奶
Give him milk of the poppy.
他当时喝了太多酒 已经站不稳了
He was reeling from the wine.
他命令我们
He commanded us to...
站到一边去 结果
step aside, but...
我辜负了他
I failed him.
没人能避免国王伤害自己
No man could have protected him from himself.
巴利斯坦爵士 我很好奇是谁拿酒给国王的
I wonder, Ser Barristan, who gave the King this wine?
他的侍从 拿的是国王自己的酒袋
His squire. From the King's own skin.
他的侍从 兰尼斯特家的那个男孩吗
His squire? The Lannister boy?
多么忠于职守的好孩


Such a dutiful boy to
陛下永远不愁没得喝哟
make sure His Grace did not lack refreshment.
真希望这可怜孩子别太自责
I do hope the poor lad is not blame himself.
关于丹妮莉丝·坦格利安一事
His Grace has had a change
陛下已经回心转意
of heart concerning Daenerys Targaryen.
无论你安排了什么
Whatever arrangements you made...
立刻收回成命
unmade them, at once.
恐怕鸟儿已经飞上了天
I'm afraid those birds have flown.
或许现在那女孩已然毙命
The girl is likely dead already.
骑着世界的骏马不需要铁椅子
预言所载
骏马将行至世界尽头
世界的尽头是黑色咸海
没有马可以穿越毒水
那里不是世界尽头
越过海洋 是一片广袤的沙土
我故乡所在的沙土
不是沙土 是土地
土地 正是
自由贸易城邦有几千艘船
它们就是能够横越海洋的木马
我们不要再谈木马和铁椅子
那不是椅子 而是
王座
Throne.
王座
Throne.
是国王的宝座
或者是
王后的宝座
国王不需要椅子
他只需一匹骏马
你能帮我让他了解情况吗
Can't you help me make him understand?
多斯拉克人行事自有其步调和理由
The Dothraki do things on their own time, for their own reason.
卡丽熙 请耐心等待 我们会回家的
Have patience, Khaleesi. We will go home, I promise you.
我哥哥他...
My brother...
我知道他很蠢
was a fool, I know,
可毕竟他是七大王国名正言顺的继承人
but he was the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms.
我说了什么好笑的话吗 爵士
Have I said something funny, ser?
请原谅 卡丽熙 但您的先辈征服者伊耿
Forgive me, khaleesi, but your ancestor, Aegon The Conqueror,
攻占六大王国 并非是由于他名正言顺
didn't seize six of the kingdoms because it's his right.
他名不正言不顺 但他拥有攻占六国的能力
He had no right to them, he seized them because he could.
而且他还有龙相助
And because he had dragons.
几头龙是可以让事情容易些
Ah well, having few dragons makes things easier.
你不相信有龙吗
You don't believe it?
卡丽熙 你可曾亲眼见过龙
Have you ever seen a dragon, khaleesi?
我只相信亲眼所见亲耳所闻
I believe what my eyes and ears report.
至于龙嘛 毕竟是三百年前的事了
As for the rest, it was 300 years ago,
谁知道究竟发生了什么
who knows what really happened.
请容我暂时告退 我要去找商队统领
Now if you pardon me, I'll seek out the merchant captain,
-看看有没有给我的信 -我也去
- See if he has any letters for me. - Well, I'll come with you.
不 不必劳烦您
No, no, don't trouble yourself.
请尽情享受这集市 我办完事立刻回来
Enjoy the market. I'll rejoin you soon enough.
安达尔人乔拉
Psst, Jorah the Andal.
八爪蜘蛛向您表示慰问和祝贺
The Spider sent his greetings and his congratu

lations.
您获得了赦免
A royal pardon--
可以回家了
you can go home now.
香甜的红酒咯
我有里斯 瓦兰提斯和青亭岛产的香甜红酒
泰洛西产的梨子白兰地 安达尔酸酒
我通通都有 通通都有咯
卡丽熙 您要不要尝一口
尊贵的夫人 我有多恩产的夏日红酒
只需喝上一口 就会用我的名字为孩子命名
我的儿子已经有名字了
My son already has his name,
不过我还是尝尝你的夏日红吧 一口就好
but I'll try your summerwine. Just a taste.
尊贵的夫人 您是维斯特洛人吗
My lady, you are from Westeros?
你有幸与七大王国的公主
You have the honor of addressing Daenerys of the House Targaryen.
马上民族的卡丽熙
Khaleesi of the riding men,
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝说话
and princess of the Seven Kingdoms.
-公主殿下 -起来吧
- Princess. - Rise.
我还想尝尝你的夏日红呢
I still like to taste that wine.
您说这个
That?
这是多恩的猪饲料 配不上公主您
Dorne's swill, not worthy of a princess.
我有一种青亭岛产的干红
I have the dry red from the Arbor.
堪称神酿
Nectar of the Gods.
请让我送您一桶吧
Let me give you a cask.
-作为礼物 -您太客气了 先生
- A gift! - You honor me, Ser.
这应该说是我的荣幸
The honor... the honor is all mine.
公主殿下 在您的家乡
You know there are many in your homeland
子民们都在祈求您的回归呢
that pray for your return, princess.
我希望有一天能回报你的好意
I hope to repay your kindness someday.
拉卡洛
Rakharo.
把酒放下
有什么不对吗
Is something wrong?
我口正渴 把酒打开
I have a thirst. Open it.
酒是要送给卡丽熙 不是给你这种人喝的
The wine is for the Khaleesi, it's not for the likes of you.
把酒打开
Open it.
倒酒
Pour.
这么好的酒 假如不让它先透透气就喝
It would be a crime to drink a wine this rich
简直是滔天大罪啊
without at least giving it time to breathe.
照他说的做
Do as he says.
谨遵公主殿下吩咐
As the princess command.
很香吧
Sweet, isn't it?
您可闻出葡萄的香气 爵士先生
Can you smell the fruit, Ser?
就请您先尝尝 大人
Taste it, my lord.
然后再告诉我
Tell me that is not the
这是不是您喝过的最好的酒
finest wine that has ever touch your tongue.
你先喝
You first.

Me?
我恐怕不够格喝这么好的酒
I'm afraid I'm not worthy of the vintage.
更何况哪有酒贩子喝自己的酒
Beside, is it a poor wine merchant who drink up his own wares.
叫你喝你就喝
You will drink.
-卡丽熙 -拦住他
- Khaleesi! - Stop him!
走吧
Come.
你们来时为法律所不容
You came to us as outlaws.
盗猎者
poachers,
强奸犯
rapers,
杀人犯 小偷
killers, thieves.
你们来时一身孑然
You came alone,
身负枷锁
in chains,
既无友朋 更无荣誉
without

friends, nor honor.
你们来时或富贵荣禄
You came to us rich,
或赤贫如洗
or you came to us poor.
你们来自豪门望族
Some of you bear the name of proud houses,
或仅有私生子之名 甚或藉藉无名
others only bastard names or no names at all.
这些都不重要 一切皆成过去
It does not matter. All that, is in the past.
在这里
Here...
长城之上
on the Wall.
我们都是一家人
we're all one house.
今夜
Tonight...
你可以高兴一下嘛
You're allowed to look happy,
你要成为游骑兵了
you're going to be a ranger.
这不是你一直想要的吗
Isn't that what you always wanted?
我想找到我叔叔
I want to find my uncle.
我知道他还活着 肯定还活着
I know he's alive out there. I know he is.
我希望能帮你 但我不是游骑兵
I wish I could help you, but I'm no ranger.
我注定只能当事务官
It's the steward's life for me.
做事务官也是一种荣誉
There's honor in being a steward.
荣誉谈不上
Not much, really.
但吃的还不错
But there's food.
你们
Here,
将于兹重获新生
you begin anew.
守夜人
A man of the Night's Watch,
为王国效命
lives his life for the realm.
非为国王
Not for a king,
非为贵族
or a Lord,
亦非为豪门荣辱
or the honor of this house or that house.
不论财富 不论光荣
Not for gold nor glory
亦不论儿女情爱
or women's love.
一切只为王国安泰
But for the realm
及其子民平安
and all the people in it.
你们已经听过了誓言内容
You've all learned the words of the vow.
在发誓前请仔细考虑
Think carefully before you say them.
背离职守
The penalty for desertion
唯有一死
is death.
等到傍晚时分
You can take your vows here...
你们再来
tonight...
在此宣誓
at sunset.
你们中有信仰旧神的吗
Do any of you still keep the Old Gods?
有的 大人
I do, my lord.
你情愿跟你叔叔一样
Do you want to take your vows
在心树之下宣誓吧
before the heart tree, as your uncle did?
是的 大人
Yes, my lord.
由此向北一里 你会找到一片鱼梁木
You'll find the weirwoods, a mile north of the Wall
或许也会找到你的神
and your Old Gods too, maybe.
大人
My Lord?
我能不能跟他一起去
Might I go as well?
塔利家族莫非信奉旧神
Is House Tarly keep the Old Gods?
不是的 大人
No, my lord.
我在七神的荣光照耀下举行了命名仪式
I was name in the light of the Seven,
我父亲如此 他的父亲亦如此
as my father was and his father before him.
那你为何要抛弃令尊和你家族
Why would you forsake,
长久以来信仰的诸神呢
the Gods of your father and your house?
如今我以守夜人军团为家
The Night's Watch is my house now.
七神从未回应我的祈祷
The Seven have never answer my prayers,
或许旧神会呢
perhaps the Old Gods will.
那就如你所愿
As you wish, lad.
依照我

们的需求
You all been assigned an order,
以及你们自身的能力
according to our needs,
你们将被分配到不同的岗位
and your strength.
霍德 加入工匠
Halder to the builders.
派普 加入事务官
Pyp to the stewards.
陶德 加入工匠
Tod to the builders.
葛兰 加入游骑兵
Grenn to the rangers.
山姆威尔 加入事务官
Samwell to the stewards.
梅沙 加入游骑兵
Matthar to the rangers.
戴利恩 加入事务官
Dareon to the stewards.
巴连 加入游骑兵
Balian to the rangers.
雷斯特 加入游骑兵
Rast to the rangers.
琼恩 加入事务官
Jon to the stewards.
雷瑟 加入工匠
Rancer to the builders.
伊策 加入工匠 加多 加入事务官
Echiel to the builders. Gordo to the stewards.
尼可和伊坎 加入游骑兵
Niko to the rangers. Escan to the rangers.
沃科 加入工匠 乔比 加入驯马官
Vorkoy to the builders. Joby to the stables.
明克 加入后厨
Mink to the kitchens.
阿洛 加入工匠
Allo to the builders.
内罗戈 加入游骑兵
Nelugo to the rangers.
愿天上诸神眷顾你们
May all the Gods preserve you.
游骑兵跟我来
Rangers, with me.
工匠们
Builders!
山姆威尔
Samwell,
你来帮我管理鸟笼和图书室
you will assisst me in the rookery and the library.
派普
Pyp,
你负责后厨事务 到波文·马尔锡那儿报到
you will report to Bowen Marsh, in the kitchens.
卢克 到马厩找独眼乔
Luke, report to one-eyed Joe in the stables.
戴利恩 派你去东海望
Dareon, we are sending you to Eastwatch.
你到了之后先找波卡斯
present yourself to Borcas when you arrive.
别取笑他的鼻子
Make no comment about his nose.
琼恩·雪诺
Jon Snow,
莫尔蒙总司令
Lord Commander Mormont
特别要你当他的私人事务官
has requested you for his personal steward.
那就是要我帮总司令打理三餐
Will I serve the Lord Commander's meal,
为他打热水洗澡咯
and fetch hot water for his bath?
没错
Certainly.
你还要为他的房间生火
And keep a fire burning in his chambers,
每天换洗床单和毛毯
change his sheets and blankets daily
以及总司令要求你做的其他事情
and do everything else the Lord Commander requires of you.
你当我是下人吗
Do you take me for a servant?
我们当你是守夜人的汉子
We took you for a man of the Night's Watch.
不过或许我们错看了你
But perhaps we were wrong in that.
我可以走了吗
May I go?
请便
As you wish.
琼恩 等等
Jon, Wait!
你看不出他们的用意吗
Don't you see what they're doing?
我看这都是艾里沙爵士搞的鬼
I see Ser Alliser's revenge, that's all.
他想羞辱我 这下他可如愿了
he wanted it and he got it.
事务官充其量就是个下人
Stewards are nothing but maids!
不论使剑或是骑马 我样样比你们强
I'm a better swordsman and rider than any of you!
太不公平了
It's n

ot fair!
公平
Fair?
我当年在橡果厅为某位大人唱歌
I was singing for a high lord at Acorn Hall
他把手伸进了我的两腿间
when he put his hand in my leg
说是要看看我的命根子
and he wanted to see my cock.
我推开他 他竟然说
I pushed him away and he said
要以盗窃罪剁掉我的双手
he'd have my hands cut off for stealing their silver.
所以我就到了这儿 世界的尽头
So now I'm here, at the end of the world
没有人听歌 只有老头和人渣的地方
where no one to sing for but old men and little shits like you.
再也见不到我的家人
I'll never see my family again.
再也尝不到女人的滋味
I'll never be inside a woman again.
你倒是跟我谈什么公平
So don't tell me about fair.
我还以为你是在给挨饿的妹妹
I thought you were caught stealing a wheel of cheese
偷奶酪时被抓的呢
for your starving sister?
谁会跟一帮陌生人讲 发配到这儿
You think I was gonna tell a bunch of strangers
是因为某个大人想捏我的老屌
that a high lord tried to grab my cock?
能唱支歌吗 派普
Could you sing me a song, Pyp?
我想听歌
I'd like to hear a song.
现在听我说
Now listen to me,
这老头可是堂堂守夜人军团总司令
the old man is the Lord Commander of The Night's Watch.
而你会跟他日夜相处
You will be with him day and night,
没错 你是得帮他洗衣服
yes, you will clean his clothes.
但你也会替他送信
But you will also take his letters,
随他参加会议 打仗的时候当他的侍从
attend him at meeting, squire for him in battle.
大小事务你都知情 还能参与其中
You'll know everything, be part of everything.
更何况是他指定要你
And he asked for you himself.
他想训练你做总司令接班人
He wants to groom you for command.
我...
I just...
我一直想当个游骑兵
I always wanted to be a ranger.
我一直想当个魔法师
I always wanted to be a wizard.
怎么了
What?
别笑 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
那你会留下来跟我一起宣誓咯
So you'll stay and say your words with me?
史塔克大人
Lord Stark,
有时间吗
a moment?
若您不介意 我们单独谈谈
Alone if you will.
他任命您为全境守护者
He named you Protector of The Realm.
是的
He did.
她才不管呢
She won't care.
给我一个小时 我就能给您一百个人
Give me an hour and I can put a hundred of swords at your command.
-请问我要这一百人做什么呢 -先发制人
- And what should I do with a hundred swords? - Strike!
就是今晚 趁大家还在熟睡
Tonight while the castle sleeps.
我们得把乔佛里从他母亲手里夺过来当筹码
We must get Joffrey away from his mother and into our custody.
是不是守护者无关紧要
Protector of The Realm or no,
谁挟有国王才能号令王国
he who holds the king holds the kingdom.
您每耽搁一秒 就给瑟曦多一秒

时间准备
Every moment you delay gives Cersei another moment to prepare.
等劳勃一死 对我俩来说就为时太晚了
By the time Robert dies, it will be too late for the both of us.
那史坦尼斯呢
What about Stannis?
从瑟曦手中救回七国
Saving the Seven Kingdoms from Cersei
再将其拱手让给史坦尼斯
and delivering them to Stannis?
您这"守护全境"的观念可真够古怪的
You have odd notion about "protecting the realm".
史坦尼斯是你的哥哥
Stannis is your older brother.
这跟那该死的顺位继承没关系
This isn't about the bloody line of succession.
你们反叛疯王时就不曾考虑过
That didn't matter when you rebelled against the Mad King
如今同样不必考虑
it shouldn't matter now.
怎样做对国家最好
What's best for the kingdoms?
怎样做对我们的子民最好
What's best for the people we rule?
你我都清楚史坦尼斯是什么人
We all know what Stannis is.
他向来无视爱和忠诚
He inspires no love or loyalty.
他不是国王
He's not a king.
我才是
I am.
史坦尼斯能征善战
Stannis is a commander.
他两次率军冲锋陷阵
He's led men into war twice.
是他摧毁了葛雷乔伊家的舰队
He destroyed the Greyjoy fleet...
没错 他很会打仗 谁都知道
Yes, he's a good soldier, everyone knows that.
劳勃也是
So was Robert.
说实话 难道你还相信
Tell me something: Do you still believe
能打仗的人就能当好国王吗
good soldiers make good kings?
我不愿在劳勃垂危之际
I will not dishonor Robert's last hours
血染朝堂 做出不光彩的举动
by shedding blood in his halls
更不愿吓醒并绑架睡梦中的孩子
and dragging frightened children from their beds.
艾德·史塔克
你今晚就出发去龙石岛
You will sail to Dragonstone tonight.
把这封信当面交给史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩大人
You will place this in the hand of Stannis Baratheon.
不是他的总管
Not his steward.
不是他的侍卫队长
Not his captain of the guard.
也不是他的夫人
And not his wife.
务必交给史坦尼斯本人
Only Stannis himself.
遵命 大人
Yes, my lord.
退下吧
Now leave us.
守护者大人
My lord protector.
国王没有嫡子
The king has no trueborn sons.
乔佛里和托曼都是詹姆·兰尼斯特的私生子
Joffrey and Tommen are Jaime Lannister's bastards.
那么国王死后...
So when the king dies...
王位应传给他的弟弟
The throne passes to his brother
史坦尼斯大人
Lord Stannis.
看来是这样
So it would seem.
-除非... -不存在"除非"
- Unless... - There is no "unless"!
他是合法继承人 这一事实无法改变
He is the rightful heir. Nothing can change that.
没有你的协助 他可得不到王位
And he cannot take the throne without your help.
你要是明智 就不该帮他
You would be wise to deny it to him
而是确保乔佛里登上王位
and to make sure Joffre

y succeeds.
你还有点荣誉心吗
Do you have a shred of honor?
你现在既是首相 又是全境守护
You're now Hand of The King and Protector of The Realm,
大权在握 你只需伸手
all the power is yours, you need only...
便可得天下
reach out and take it.
与兰尼斯特家讲和 放了小恶魔
Make peace with the Lannisters. Release The Imp.
把你的女儿嫁给乔佛里
Wed your daughter to Joffrey.
我们有大把时间解决掉史坦尼斯
We have plenty of time to get rid of Stannis
若是乔佛里登上王位后
and if Joffrey seems likely
还给我们制造麻烦
to cause problems when he comes into his throne,
我们只需揭穿他的小秘密
we simply reveal his little secret
-然后把蓝礼大人送上王位 -我们
- and seat Lord Renly there instead. - We?
你总需要有人替你排忧解难吧 我向你保证
You'll need someone to share these burdens, I assure you,
我的价码绝对最公道
my price would be modest.
你的建议可是叛国大罪
What you suggest is treason.
除非我们失败
Only if we lose.
你说跟兰尼斯特家讲和
Make peace with the Lannisters, you say...
他们派人杀我儿子
with the people who tried to murder my boy.
讲和本就是对敌人而言 我的大人
We only make peace with our enemies, my lord.
所以才叫"讲和"嘛
That's why it's called "Making peace".

No.
我不干
I won't do it.
-所以就是史坦尼斯和战争了 -别无选择
- So it will be Stannis and war? - There is no other choice.
他是继承人
He is the heir.
那您找我有何贵干 想必不是为了我的智慧
So why did you call me here? Not for my wisdom, clearly.
你答应过凯特琳会帮忙
You promised Catelyn you would help me.
王后身边有十来个骑士和上百名侍卫
The queen has a dozen knights and hundred man-at-arms.
足够对付我留在身边的护卫
Enough to overwhelm what remains of my household guard.
我需要金袍卫士们
I need the Gold Cloaks.
都城守卫队有两千多人
The City Watch is 2,000 strong,
并宣誓守护都城 维护和平
and sworn to defend the king's peace.
瞧你现在这个样子
Look at you.
你很清楚为何找我 更明白这件事势在必行
You know what you want me to do, you know it has to be done.
可一点都不名誉
But it's not honorable so
所以话哽在喉咙里说不出来
the words stick in your throat.
王后立了一个国王
When the Queen proclaims one king
首相却立了另一个
and the Hand proclaim another,
请问金袍卫士要以谁之名维护和平呢
whose peace to the Gold Cloaks protect?
他们听命于谁呢
Who do they follow?
谁付钱 他们就听谁的话
The man who pays them.
倾听我的誓言 做我的见证
Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.
长夜将至 我从今开始守望
Night gathers and now my watch begins.
至死方休
It shall not end until my death.
我将不娶妻 不封地

不生子
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
我将不戴宝冠 不争荣宠
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
我将尽忠职守 生死于斯
I shall live and die at my post.
我是黑暗中的利剑
I am the sword in the darkness.
长城上的守卫
I am the watcher on the walls.
守卫王国的坚盾
I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,
今夜如此 夜夜皆然
for this night and all the nights to come.
你们跪下时尚为孩童
You knelt as boys.
起来吧 守夜人的汉子
Rise now as men of the Night's Watch.
-恭喜 -恭喜
- Well done. - Well done.
他咬了什么
What's he got there?
白灵 来我这儿
To me, Ghost.
把东西带过来
Bring it here.
诸神慈悲
Gods be good!
他们会怎样处置他
What will they do to him?
卡拉萨骑马前进的时候
When the khalasar rides,
他会被拴在马鞍上
he'll be leashed to a saddle and
跟在马后面跑 跑死为止
forced to run behind the horses for as long as he can.
如果他摔倒了呢
And when he falls?
我见过一个家伙坚持了九英里
I saw a man last nine miles once.
劳勃国王还是想害死我
King Robert still wants me dead.
这个下毒的人是第一个 但绝不是最后一个
This poisoner was the first. He won't be the last.
我以为哥哥已死 他就会放过我
I thought he'd leave me alone, now that my brother is gone.
他永远不会放过你
He will never leave you alone.
就算你去到亚夏最暗处 刺客们也会跟过去
If you ride to darkest Asshai, his assassins will follow you.
就算你出海到蛇蜥群岛
If you sail all the way to the Basilisk Isles,
他的探子也会知道
his spy would tell him.
他永远不会放弃追杀你
He will never abandon the hunt.
你是坦格利安家族的人
You are a Targaryen.
最后一个坦格利安
The last Targaryen.
你的儿子拥有坦格利安的血统
Your son will have Targaryen blood
未来握有四万骑兵
with 40,000 riders behind him.
他绝不能伤害我儿子
He will not have my son.
他也伤害不了你 卡丽熙
He will not have you either, Khaleesi.
我生命的月亮
你没事吧
安达尔人乔拉
我听说了你的所为
随意挑选一匹马 它归你了
作为感谢你的礼物
至于我儿子 骑着世界的骏马
我也要送他一件礼物
我要送他铁椅子
他母亲的父亲曾经坐过的那张
我要送他七大王国
我 卓戈 要做这件事
我要带着我的卡拉萨向西走到世界尽头
骑着木马横渡黑色咸水
做出古往今来其他卡奥都没做过的事
我要杀死穿铁衣服的人
拆了他们的石头房子
我要强奸他们的女人
抓他们的小孩来做奴隶
把他们无用的神像带回维斯·多斯拉克
我在此发誓
我 拔尔勃之子卓戈
在圣母山前发誓
以天上群星为证
以天上

群星为证
史塔克大人
Lord Stark!
-别动 -没事
- Stop! - No, all right.
-没事 让他过来 -史塔克大人
- It's all right. Let him through. - Lord Stark,
乔佛里国王和摄政太后
King Joffrey and the Queen Regent
要求您立刻前往王座厅
request you presence in the throne room.
乔佛里国王
King Joffrey?
劳勃国王已经驾崩 诸神赐他安息
King Robert is gone. The Gods give him rest.
事情已办妥 都城守卫队听候您差遣
All is accomplished. The City Watch is yours.
很好
Good.
蓝礼大人跟我们一起吗
Is Lord Renly joining us?
恐怕蓝礼大人已经出城了
I fear Lord Renly has left the city.
天亮前一个小时左右 他自旧城门离开
He rode through the Old Gate an hour before dawn
还有洛拉斯·提利尔爵士和五十名随从同行
with ser Loras Tyrell and some 50 retainers.
他们正快马加鞭往南赶
Last seen galloping south in some haste.
我们听候差遣 史塔克大人
We stand behind you, lord Stark.
参见安达尔人和先民的国王
All hail His Grace, Joffrey of Houses Baratheon and Lannister,
七国统治者暨全境守护者
the First of His Name,
拜拉席恩家族与兰尼斯特家族的
King of The Andals, and The First Men,
乔佛里一世陛下
Lord of The Seven Kingdoms and Protector of The Realm.
我命令御前会议
I command the council to make
全力准备我的加冕仪式
all necessary arrangements for my coronation.
我希望在两周内完成加冕
I wish to be crowned within the fortnight.
今天我要接受朝廷重臣的宣誓效命
Today I shall accept oaths of fealty from my loyal councilors.
巴利斯坦爵士
Ser Barristan,
我相信此处无人质疑您的威信
I believe no men here could ever question your honor.
劳勃国王的封印
King Robert seal.
完好无损
Unbroken.
任命艾德·史塔克公爵
Lord Eddard Stark is herein named
为摄政王
Protector of The Realm,
及全境守护者
to rule as regent
俟吾之合法继承人成年
until the heir come of age.
我可以看看吗 巴利斯坦爵士
May I see that letter, ser Barristan?
全境守护者
Protector of The Realm.
史塔克大人 您想拿这当挡箭牌吗
Is this meant to be your shield, Lord Stark?
区区一张薄纸
A piece of paper?
那是国王的遗嘱啊
Those were the king's words.
我们有了新国王
We have a new king now.
艾德大人 上次见面 您给了我一些建议
Lord Eddard, when we last spoke you offered me some counsel.
现在让我给你回个礼
Allow me to return the courtesy.
跪下 大人
Bend the knee, my lord.
只要您下跪宣誓效忠我儿子
Bend the knee and swear loyalty to my son.
我们就准许您回到那片灰色荒原安享晚年
And we shall allow you to live out your days in the grey waste
您称之为家的地方
you call home.
你儿子无权继承王位
Your son has no claim to the throne.
你骗人
Liar!
史塔

克大人 你这是自寻死路
You condemn yourself with your own mouth, lord Stark.
巴利斯坦爵士 拿下这个叛徒
Ser Barristan, seize this traitor.
巴利斯坦爵士为人正直忠诚 别伤害他
Ser Barristan is a good man, a loyal man. Do him no harm.
你以为巴利斯坦是孤身奋战
You think you stands alone?
杀了他 把他们通通给我杀掉
Kill him! Kill all of them! I command it!
司令
Commander!
请您拘捕王后和她的孩子
Take the queen and her children into custody.
将他们送回王家居室
Escort them back to the royal apartments
并派人加以看守
and keep them there, under guard.
都城守卫队
Men of the watch!
我不希望无谓的流血冲突
I want no bloodshed.
叫你的手下放下武器 无须有人送命
Tell your men to lay down their swords. No one needs to die.

Now!
我不是警告过你别信任我吗
I did warn you not to trust me.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档