文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 酒店前台接待情景对话

酒店前台接待情景对话

酒店前台接待情景对话
酒店前台接待情景对话

前台接待日常用语

Part 1 Greetings

第一部分问候

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in

第二部分帮助入住

1. Please have a seat for a w hile I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you ri ght away after the check-in procedure.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?

您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?

6. Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

Part 3 Providing Service During Staying

第三部分居停期间提供服务

1. Regular Service常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers b ack.

您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise jo gging and walking.

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步(锻炼身体)和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hot el regulation. ( hotel rules-)

您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take y ou to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

(6) What denominations would you like?

你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.

对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。

(8)---Can I fax this paper?

我可以传真这份文件吗?

==Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

---How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎样付款呢,先生?

==Could you charge it to my room bill?

可记在我的客房账单内吗?

---Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?

(9). Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?

你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10). Could you please give us your flight No.?

你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

2. Reminder提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside..外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) You look tired,You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.

你看上去很累,今晚最好早点休息。

(3) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

1、 Internet Service网络服务

(1) There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the des k.

写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconn ected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

2、About the Laundry关于洗衣

(1) The laundry collected between 8am to 2pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 2pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

(2) For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.

普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

3、Medical Service医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arra nge a doctor to look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?

还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, t hree times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) ---Are they strong?

==Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

---药性强吗?

==是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

(7) Can you give me some medicine fo stomach ache?

你可以给点胃药给我吗?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?

(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .

你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。

(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了吗?

(14)---What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢?

==I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

---Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

Part 4 Apologize

第四部分道歉

1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。

2. I assure you it won’t happen again.

我保证此类事情不会在发生。

3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。

4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by ac cident . I sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。

5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。

6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..

对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。

7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.

我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。

8. I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best.. 请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。

9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.

真是抱歉,我马上安排人去修理。

Part 5 The Damage

第五部分赔偿

1. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。

2. I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.

根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅子做出赔偿。

3. The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.

损坏地毯的赔偿是人民币100元。

4. I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains on your bed linen.

我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。

Part 6 Expressing Appreciation

第六部分道谢

1. Thank you for your kind understanding.

谢谢您的理解。

2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.

非常感谢您对我们酒店的大力支持。

Part 7 Say Goodbye

第七部分道别

1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!

2. On the house Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come. 这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,一切都会妥妥当当。

3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!

我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!

5. Good Bye, and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您

客人打电话取消预定-酒店电话英语情景对话

客人打电话取消预定-酒店电话英语情景对话 有预定就会有取消,下面这段酒店电话英语情景对话中,客人打电话到客房部取消已经预定好的酒店。 C: Room Reservations.May i help you,madam? 客房预定。需要我帮忙吗,夫人? G: I'd like to cancel a reservation. 我想取消预订。 C: In whose name was the reservation? 是用谁的名字预定的? G: Jack Bruder. 杰克布鲁德尔 C: How do you spell that,please? 怎么拼写呢? G: B-r-u-d-e-r. B-r-u-d-e-r.

C: What was the date of the reservation? 预订的日期是什么呢? G: From October 2nd for 3 nights. 从10月2日开始起,3晚 C: Excuse me, but is the reservation for you? 对不起,是为您预定的? G: No,it's for my friend. 不,是给我朋友订的 C: May i have your name and phone number ,please? 能告诉我你的名字和电话吗? G: Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.恩,我叫玛丽,我的电话是365-7071 C: Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation fromOctober 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forwardto another chance to serve you.

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

商务英语情景对话 订酒店房间

. Booking Hotel Rooms (Tina and Minnie arrive at Garden Hotel. Minnie i s now asking something in the reception desk.)Receptionist:Good afternoon. Welcome to Garden Hotel. Can I help you, madam? Minnie:Well, I’m Minnie from ABC Company. I’d like to check in, please. Receptionist:All right. Do you have a reservation with us, madam? Minnie:Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? Receptionist:Wait a moment, please. We have standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? Minnie:W hat’s the price for standard single room? Receptionist:oh,sir. The price for standard single room is 200 Yuan。 Minnie:OK. I’d like to check in a standard single room. Receptionist:All right. How many days are you planning to stay? Minnie:I want to stay here for 3 days. Receptionist:Wait a moment, please. Madam,please show your passport or ID card. Minnie:Here you are. Receptionist:Wait a moment ,please. Could you please fill in the registration card? Minnie:Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? Receptionist:Y es, thanks. Y our room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. The check-out time is 1p.m. of forth day later。 Minnie:Thank you. Receptionist:Y ou’re welcome. Good luck。 .

酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话;唤醒服务 句型: 1.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 2.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 3.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? 4.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。 5.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest. 就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 6.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45? 那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗? 7.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning. 好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。 8.Will you do me a favour,Miss? 小姐,能帮个忙吗? 9.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service. 不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。 10.Would you like a morning call? 您要叫醒服务吗? 11.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there. 我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

酒店英语情景对话精编版

日常用语(句子): 酒店常用英语 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 基本信息 23.May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir? 请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生? 46.What time will the guest be arriving? 客人大概什么到达酒店? 11.How long will you stay in our hotel? 请问您打算逗留多长时间? 36.Could you h old the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days. 麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。 37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation. 麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。 73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you. 麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。 41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record. 麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。 72.How many people are there in your party? 与您同行有多少人? 50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK? 我那天早点到,可以吗?

酒店情景英语对话LIST

Remark n.陈述、言语Nerve n.神经 Realization n.实现Operation n.经营 Ruin υ.崩溃、毁灭Reservation n.预订Register υ.登记、注册Assign υ.分配、指定Baggage n.行李Distribute υ.分发 Deliver υ.投递、递交Occupancy n.居住、占用Currency n.货币efficiency n.效率personality n.个性 smart α.活泼的、精明的appearance n.外表 good manners 彬彬有礼adaptability n.适应性figure n.数字 settle υ.解决、安定complaint n.投诉、抱怨soothe υ.安抚 financial α.财政的、财经的satisfaction n.满意

Reservation n.保留、预定 Suite n.套房 Roman α.罗马的 Presidential α.总统的 Confirm υ.进一步确定、证实Discount n.折扣 Program n.议程、节目Reception n.接待,欢迎Expense n.花费、经费、费用charge υ.收费 reservationist n.预订处值班员deluxe n.豪华 list n.表、目录、名单 rate n.价格等级 flight n.飞行、航班conference n.会议 guarantee υ.保证 check n.支票 Doorman. 门卫人员 Tag n.标签 registration n.登记、注册receptionist n.接待员 bellman n.应接员 prefer v.喜欢 recommend v.推荐、介绍、建议tiring a.使疲劳的

酒店情景对话(英语·前台·入住)

English Drama of Hotel Management English英语话剧酒店管理英语 Service Counter (A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest) A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir? B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please. A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir? B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? B :what’s the price for standard double room? A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。 B: What! Why is so expensive? A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am. B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room. A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay? B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days. A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。 B:here you are。 A:wait a moment ,please。 Could you please fill in the registration card? B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。 B: Thank you. A:you’re welcome。Good luck。

前台接待客人入住酒店情景模拟

前台接待客人入住酒店情景模拟 接待员:上午好,先生,欢迎光临,请问有什么可以帮您?客人:我要住店 接待员:请问先生您有预定吗? 客人:没有 接待员:请问先生您贵姓? 客人:免贵姓赵 接待员:请问,赵先生您是几个人入住呢? 客人:两个 接待员:请问赵先生,您是需要一间房还是两间房呢? 客人:一间 接待员:请问赵先生您是需要一张大床的房间还是两张单人床的房间呢? 客人:一间大床的房间吧 接待员:好的,赵先生,那您看豪华套房可以吗?原价是1 880元,现在折后价是938元,房间是一室一厅的, 一张舒适的大床,而且房间设施豪华,宽敞明亮。客人:这个太贵了,有没有便宜一点的? 接待员:好的,赵先生,请稍等,我帮你查询一下,那如果您要经济一点的有湖景房原价是1180元,折后价

是588元,房间舒适安静而且可以欣赏到美丽的湖 景,可以吗? 客人:好吧。 接待员;那请问赵先生您住几晚呢? 客人:两晚 接待员:也就是您将于12月3日离店对吗? 客人:是的 接待员:赵先生,麻烦您出示下您的身份证件,我现在帮您做一下登记。 客人:好的 接待员:请问赵先生您是第一次入住我们酒店吗? 客人:是的 接待员:这是我们酒店的宣传册,您可以浏览一下,另外,我们酒店现在举办“冬季美食节”活动,赵先生可 以去我们酒店的中西餐厅品尝一下各地的美食。 客人:好的 接待员:这是您的身份证,请您收好,赵先生,您每晚的房费是588元,您入住两晚,我们需要收您3000元 押金,您看您方便采取哪种方式支付呢,现金还是 信用卡? 客人:信用卡

接待员:麻烦您出示一下您的信用卡,请问您的信用卡需要密码吗? 客人:不需要 接待员:我刷您3000元的预售权,请您在POS单上签字。 客人:好的 接待员:这是您的信用卡和收据,请您收好。 客人:好 接待员:请问赵先生,您有贵重物品需要寄存吗? 客人:没有 接待员:麻烦赵先生您在入住登记单和欢迎卡上签一下字。客人:好的 接待员:赵先生这是您的房卡,您的房间在1088,您的房费是包含早餐的,这是您的早餐券,你可以凭此券去 吃早餐,早餐在餐饮二楼中餐厅,早餐时间是早上 6:00-9:00.另外您在酒店的所有消费都可以凭房 卡签单挂帐。现在我把您的房卡交给我们的礼宾员, 他会带您去您的房间。请问赵先生还有什么可以帮 您? 客人:没有了 接待员:赵先生,如果您有任何需要可随时与我们联系,我们房务中心的分机号是9,祝您住店愉快,再见。

酒店电话订房英语对话

酒店电话订房英语对话 如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇一 C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生? G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room. 是的,我想要订个房间 C:Thank you,Sir.For which date? 谢谢,先生。订哪一点的? G:From November 9th 11月9日起 C:For how many nights? 住几晚? G:For two nights. 两晚 C:How many guests will there be in your party? 有多少人和你一起? G:Just my wife and i 仅仅和我的妻子 C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?

你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的? G:A twin,please 两张单人的吧 C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer? 能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种? G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan. 我们要1500的那间吧 C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please? 好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗? G: Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s. 是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s. C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please? 戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗? G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875. 电话是01-5639-1875 C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir? 什么时候到呢,先生?

有关交通的英语口语情景对话

有关交通的英语口语情景对话 Part One: Expressions 1.Can't you see there's a line?你没有看到有一条线吗? 2. You haven't taken the bus before?你以前没有坐过公车? 3. Besides, you should let old people on first.除此之外,你该让老人先上(车)。 4. Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street?打扰一下,去华尔街怎么走? 5. You should be able to find it from there.在那儿你就可以找到了。 6. Let the people off the train before you get on.乘坐火车先下后上。 7. It's faster than taking the bus or the subway.这比坐公车或搭地铁快。 8. Can I help you?有什么可以效劳吗? 9. Would you like a window or an aisle seat?你要靠窗的还是靠过道的座位? 10. I want an aisle seat.我要一个靠过道的座位。 Part Two Dialogues 1. Buses 坐公车 A: Hey, buddy, can't you see there's a line?B: Oh, sorry. I didn't know. A: What? You haven't taken the bus before?B: No, I'm afraid not. A: Well, you have to wait in line like everyone else. Besides, you should let old people on first.B: Sorry. A: It's all right. Where are you going?B: I wanted to see the White House. A: Oh, well you don't want this bus, anyway. It goes to Georgetown.B: Oh, no. A: It's all right, though. Just get off at the next stop and catch the 79A.B: Oh, well thank you very much. A: You're welcome. A: 嘿,朋友,你没看到有一条线吗?B: 哦,对不起。我不知道。 A: 什么?你以前没有坐过公车吗? B: 没有,恐怕我真没有。 A: 那么,你必须和其他人一样排队等候。而且,你应该让老人先上(车)。B: 很抱歉。 A: 没什么了。你去哪里? B: 我想去瞧瞧白宫。 A: 哦,可是,你不用坐这趟公车的。这车是开往乔治敦的。B: 噢,糟糕。 A: 不过也没关系。可以在下一站下车改坐79A.B: 噢,好的,很感谢你。 A: 不客气。 2. Subways & Urban Railways地铁和市区铁路 A: Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street? B: Take the A train south to the Liberty Ave. stop. You should be able to find it from there. A: I'm sorry, but how do I know the subway train is going south? B: The southbound A trains say Brooklyn. A: O.K., so it's this one? B: Yeah. Hey? What are you doing? Let the people off the train before you get on. A: Oh, sorry. B: Jeez. Tourists. A: 打扰一下,请问去华尔街怎么走? B: 坐往南开的A 列车到自由大街站。在那儿你就可以找到了。 A: 抱歉。我如何知道地铁是往南开的呢?B: 往南开的A列地铁上写着“布鲁克林”。 A: 噢,所以就是这列了。B: 对了。嘿,你在干什么?坐车先下后上。 A: 噢,抱歉。B: 天哪,这些游客。 3. Taxicabs 出租车 A: Oh, no. We're going to be late for the meeting.

酒店前台接待情景对话

前台接待日常用语 Part 1 Greetings 第一部分问候 1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please? 欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢? 2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you? 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么? 3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know. 我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。 Part 2 Helping to Check-in 第二部分帮助入住 1. Please have a seat for a w hile I’ll help you with the check-in procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you ri ght away after the check-in procedure. 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。 3. How many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room? 您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?

口语情景对话

订机票英语口语情景对话 A:Good morning . The United Airlines . what can I do for you. B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week. A:When do you want to fly? B:Monday ,september 12. A:We have Fliight 802 on monday .just a moment please.Let me check whether there're seats available.I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day. B:Then ,any alternatives? A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13.shall I book you a seat? B:er... it is a direct flight, isn't it? A:Yes it is . You want to go first class or coach? B:I prefer first class, what the fare? A:One way is $176. B:Ok i will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday. A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. is it all right.sir? B:Right .can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th? A:Certainly.may I have your name & telephone number? B:My name is Lorus Anderson.you can reach me at 52378651. A:I will notify you if there is cancellation. B: Thank you very much. A:My pleasure. Key Sentences 1. Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you? 2. I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai,China. 3. Let me see what's a vailable…yes,Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in the evening. 4. I'll need an economy ticket.

《酒店英语》情景对话

情景: 1. 客人打电话到希尔顿酒店预订房间。预订员详细询问客人对房型的偏好并记录基本的预订信息(如:入住的时间和天数,人数,姓名及联系方式)。注意沟通技巧。 2. 客人想要预订一个豪华双人间,但无法在入住当天的18:00前赶到酒店,因此预订员推荐担保预订,客人在预订员的帮助下顺利完成保证性预订的手续,确保房间一直被保留。 3. 客人在预订完房间后接受了预订员推荐的接机服务。预订员详细告知此项服务的收费情况,并记录好客人的航班号以及准确到达时间。 4. 由于行程的变更,客人向酒店提出取消客房的预订。预订员详细询问后做好记录并表示希望下次有机会为其服务。 5. 客人打电话到酒店进行客房预订的更改,将普通标准间升级为山景套房。预订员详细询问后做好更改记录。 6. 客人在抵店前致电酒店确认所预订的房间,确保能顺利入住。 7. 在酒店礼宾部工作的小王(receptionist)作为酒店代表去机场迎接客人并护送其回到酒店。客人给小费,小王开心地接受了。 8. 客人抵达酒店,行李员立刻热情为客人提供行李服务,确认行李的件数以及是否有贵重或易碎的物品并将行李送至房间。 9. 礼宾员(bellman)在带客人去房间的路上为客人介绍酒店的设施服务以及当地的一些的著名景点。 10.礼宾员(bellman)把客人送到房间,告知客人房卡使用时的注意事项并详细介绍客房送餐服务。 11. 客人来到酒店寄存处想要寄存一个手提袋。寄存处工作人员(Bellman of Cloakroom)细心检查后发现一块贵重手表并建议客人随身携带,同时详细告知其营业时间并将取物牌交给客人。 12.客人想要搭车去三亚明珠广场(Mingzhu Mall),礼宾员请客人在大厅(lobby)等候,并亲自为客人叫出租车,还撑伞护送客人上车(当时在下雨) 13. 客人于明早7点前往位于三亚经济开发区的一家工厂进行参观,计划包车一天。礼宾员详细询问信息,并告知客人包车的收费情况。 14. 客人想要去免税店(duty-free shop),与酒店班车司机交谈起来。大巴司机告诉客人酒店分别安排一辆大巴免费接送住店客人到免税店,15分钟一班。 15.EMS快递公司给住店客人沙利文先生送来一个包裹。礼宾员将包裹送到客房让客人签收。客人给小费,礼宾员欣然接受并表示感谢。 16.客人于三天前在酒店预订了商务套房,现在前台进行入住登记。接待员在详细询问信息和检查身份证明后,帮助客人填写入住登记表以及定金的支付。 17. 没有预订的客人(walk-in guest)到酒店前台入住登记。接待员详细询问信息,客人想要一间带阳台的豪华大床房,接待员核查空房间情况,查看客人身份证明后帮助其完成入住登记的手续。 18. 客人想去离酒店最近的第一市场(The First Market)吃海鲜,感受三亚当地的生活气息。问询处的职员为其指路并建议直接搭车前往。 19. 住在三亚大东海银泰酒店(Intime)的大卫先生想去参观在鹿回头广场(Deer Looking-back Square)举办的国际兰花展(International Orchid Exhibition),于是来到酒店问询处咨询。请详细告诉客人如何乘车到达目的地。 20.客人第一次来三亚想去旅游景点游玩,于是来到酒店问询处咨询,咨询员为客人介绍三亚的著名旅游景点。 21.客人抵达酒店时发现客房价格和旅行社提供的价格不符,请为他解释现在是旺季,价格

(完整版)酒店情景对话(双语版)

第一组酒店情景对话 A Hello,this is wanjiali hotel,is there anything I can help you,madam? 你好,这里是万家丽国际大酒店,请问您需要什么服务 B Yes, I'd like to book a room. 我需要预订一间房 A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose? 我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢? B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please? 我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍? A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP. 好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房 B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnal in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok? 谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗? A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else? 好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗? B Thanks,how much does it cost? 谢谢,房间费用是多少钱 A That is 580 RMB 房费是580元 B Don't your hotel have discount? 你们没有折扣吗? A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days. 非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天 B OK,that's alright!

最新整理酒店客房服务英语口语情景对话 中英对照资料

酒店客房服务英语口语情景对话 1.Housekeeping. May I come in? 我是客房的,可以进来吗? 2.When would you like me to do your room, sir? 您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生? 3.You can do it now if you like. 如果您愿意,我现在为您服务。 4.I'm sorry that your flask is empty. 很抱歉您的水壶空了。 5.May I do the turn-down service for you now? 现在可以为您收拾房间了吗? 6.Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over. 噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。 7.Could you come back in three hours? 你能不能过3小时再来整理? 8.Certainly, Madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. 当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。 9.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? 请整理一下浴室好吗? 10. I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water. 我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。 11.I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now. 我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。 12.Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water. 此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。 13.It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you? 天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘? 14.Is there anything I can do for you? 您还有什么事要我做吗? 15.I'm always at your service. 乐意效劳。 Dialogue A (倒热水服务) A: Housekeeping. May I come in? 客房服务员,请问我可以进来吗? B: Yes, please. 可以。 A: When would you like me to do your room, sir? 您什么时候方便让我帮你打扫房间呢?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档