毕业学校_____________ 姓名_______________ 考生号________________
6. A. It doesn't matter. B. Well done. C. It's my pleasure.
7. A. Yes, it's sunny. B. It's really hot. C. It's green and beautiful
8. A. It's kind of you. B. That's right. C. Of course not.
9. A. Don't mention it. B. Thank you. C. It's nothing.
10. A. He's tall and thin. B. He's strict. C. He likes sports.
11. How does Peter usually go to school?
A. On foot.
B. By bike.
C. By bus.
12. Which sport will Michael take part in?
A. The 100-meter race.
B. The long jump.
C. The high jump.
13. How often does the lady clean her room?
A. Once a week.
B. Twice a week.
C. Three times a week.
14. What would John like for breakfast?
A. Bread and milk.
B. Bread and an egg.
C. Bread, milk and an egg.
15. What's the relationship between the two speakers7
A. Brother and sister.
B. Mother and son.
C. Husband and wife.
16. What's the boy doing?
A. Buying a book.
B. Borrowing a book.
C. Returning a hook.
17. Where are the two speakers probably talking?
A. In the bookstore.
B. In the classroom.
C. In the library.
18. What does the man want to book?
A. A standard room.
B. A train ticket.
C. A film ticket.
19. How much will he pay in total?
20. What's his phone number?
21. Susan is a schoolgirl from_________.
22. Her Chinese friends sometimes don't understand her because_________.
A. her Chinese is poor
B. she speaks Chinese too fast
C. she is too shy to speak Chinese
23. She wanted to go to the zoo to see the _________.
A. pandas and monkeys
B. elephants and pandas
C. monkeys and elephants
24. She stopped a Chinese boy in the street to ___________.
A. ask the way
B. go to the zoo together
C. practice speaking Chinese
25. She made herself understood by ____________.
31. There is no living thing on _______ moon.
32. -- Here is a schoolbag. Whose is it?
-- Oh, it's ________. Thank you.
33. Bill has made great progress ______ the help of his teachers.
34. It was such a funny show that people couldn't help ________again and again.
B. to laugh
35. -- Listen, the music _______ sweet.
-- It's Yesterday Once More, my favorite.
36. Shu-How Lin is now one of _______basketball players in the NBA.
B. more popular
C. the most popular
37. -- Hello, may I speak to Mr. Smith?
-- Sorry, he isn't in. He ______the office.
A. has been to
B. has gone to
C. has been away
38. Mrs Brown is nice. Every day she tried to cook _______for me during my stay in Canada.
A. something different
B. anything different
C. nothing different
39. _____ my father ______ my mother take good care of me. I love them so much.
A. Either; or
B. Both; and
C. Neither; nor
40. -- We'll go for a picnic if it _______ this Sunday.
-- Wish you a lovely weekend.
B. doesn't rain
C. won't rain
41. -- Mum, must I stay there the whole day?
-- No, you ______ . You ______ come back after lunch, if you like.
A. mustn't; can
B. needn't; must
C. needn't; may
42. -- It's time for the weather report. Could I _______ the TV, Dad?
-- Go ahead, please. I also want to know about the weather for tomorrow.
A. turn on
B. turn off
C. turn down
43. -- Our classroom _______ every day.
-- So it is. It's our duty to keep it clean and tidy.
B. is cleaning
C. is cleaned
44. -- Steve, did you see the lantern show when you were in Fuzhou?
-- Of course ! _______beautiful lanterns !
C. What a
45. -- Show me the map, please. I wonder________.
-- Look, it's here, in the east of China, near Taiwan Province.
A. where is Diaoyu Island
B. where Diaoyu Island is
C. what is Diaoyu Island like Ⅱ．完形填空：阅读下面短文，选出最佳选项。(每小题1分。共10分)
Save the Wild Tiger
When people think of tigers, they think: strong and dangerous.
But now, the big animal is calling for our help.
There were once eight kinds of 46 in the world, but
three died out during the 20th century. In the last 70 years, the
47 of Siberian tigers (东北虎) has gone from as many as 300
to 48 22 somewhere. The Siberian tiger has been 49
dying out completely. If the government doesn't make any efforts, it's
quite 50 that there will be no more Siberian tigers in China in ten to twenty years.
In order to double the number of wild tigers in the 51 ten years, the World Wildlife
Fund (世界自然基金会) has started a program recently. It 52 save wild tigers and put an end to tiger hunting and killing. China, together with twelve other 53 , has joined in.
Wild animals, such as red deer and wild pigs, are the main 54 of the tigers. The hunting of these animals is the greatest threat (威胁) to tigers. So the most important thing is
55 the animals that tigers eat. To protect the wild tigers, we need to call on more people to
stop eating and hunting wild animals.
46. A. pigs B. tigers C. deer
47. A. name B. kind C. number
48. A. less than B. more than C. bigger than
49. A. in need of B. in danger of C. in front of
50. A. possible B. impossible C. necessary
51. A. last B. next C. past
52. A. aims to B. used to C. refuses to
53. A. cities B. provinces C. countries
54. A. friends B. food C. members
55. A. to sell B. to kill C. to save
A farmer's dog, Dolly, had puppies (小狗), and the farmer n eeded to sell them. He painted a sign and put it in his yard. As he was putting up the sign, a little boy walked up to him.
"Sir," he said, "I want to buy one of your dogs. "
"Well, " said the farmer, "these dogs are very expensive. "
"Can I just look.'?" asked the boy.
"Sure," said the farmer and whistled (吹口哨). "Here, Dolly !" he called.
Dolly ran out from the doghouse and four little dogs followed her. The boy became excited. Then, the little boy noticed another dog. This one was smaller. It moved slowly and tried to catch up with the others.
"I want that one," the boy said, pointing to the little dog.
The farmer said, "Son, you don't want that dog. He will never be able to run and play with you like these other dogs. "
The little boy reached down and rolled up (卷起) one leg of his trousers. He showed a cast (石膏) on his leg and a specially made shoe. He said, "You see, sir, I don't run too well myself, and he will need someone who understands. "
The world is full of people who need someone who understands.
56. Dolly was a mother dog which bad four baby dogs.
57. One of the dogs moved slowly probably because its legs were weak.
58. The farmer advised the boy not to choose the smaller dog.
59. Nothing was wrong with the boy's leg.
60. We learn from the story that one should show love and understanding for the weak.
61. The card is used for________.
A. taking a taxi
B. travelling by train
C. taking a bus
D. entering the college
62. Lilian is________________.
A. a bus driver
B. a university student
C. a teacher in a college
D. a middle school student
63. The card can be used in any of the four_____________.
64. According to the reading material, if you find a lost card, you can ___________.
A. sell it
B. phone Lilian
C. use it for travelling
D. give it back to any Stagecoach driver
65. You can not find _________in the card.
A. Lilian's age
B. the price
C. the card number
D. the time limit
The Sydney Opera House is a very famous building in the
world. It has become Sydney's best-known landmark and
international symbol. The Opera House with a " sailing roof" was
designed by a famous Danish architect (丹麦建筑大师),Utzon.
The base for the building was started in 1959, years before the
designs were finished. Utzon spent four years designing the Opera House. In 1962, the designs were finalized (定稿) and the construction began. In 1967, they started the decoration inside. It took 14 years in total to
build the Opera House. Queen Elizabeth II officially opened it on October 20th, 1973.
The Sydney Opera House cost around $100 million and was paid for by the public. 6,225 square meters of glass was used to build it. The Opera House includes 1,000 rooms. It is 185 meters long and 120 meters wide. The building's roof sections weigh about 15 tons. Each year, this fantastic building attracts 200,000 tourists to come for a visit or enjoy events in it.
The Opera House reaches out into the harbour (港湾). It is amazing and unforgettable, offering people a strong sense of beauty.
66. The designer of the Sydney Opera House was from _______.
67. Building the Sydney Opera House lasted__________.
A. from 1959 to 1973
B. from 1962 to 1973
C. from 1959 to 1967
D. from 1962 to 1967
68. The underlined word "construction" means ________ in Chinese.
69. _______ paid for the cost o f the building of the Sydney Opera House.
B. The public
C. Queen Elizabeth II
D. The government
70. Which is the best title for the passage?
A. Sailing Roof
B. Travelling in Sydney
C. The Sydney Opera House
D. The Opening of the Opera House
Do you know Weibo? Do you write a Weibo? If you don't,
you are "out"! Weibo means mieroblog. People may spend much
time writing a blog, but it takes a little time to write a mieroblog.
Microblog started in the USA. It came to China in 2009 and
it has developed very fast. In 2011, the number of Chinese
micro-bloggers grew to 300 million. 72 For
many microblog users, it is a great way of learning the freshest
news, talking with friends and sharing different kinds of information, including news, daily life, pictures, music and so on. Many stars and famous people also write microblogs and share good things with their fans.
It is easy and fast to send a message on a microblog. 73 For example, when the big earthquake and tsunami (海啸) hit Japan in March, 2011, messages like " Salt can protect people from radiation" were hot on microblogs. 74 Later people realized it was just a rumor (谣言).
75. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Writing a microblog needs much time.
B. Microblog appeared in China only one year ago but it has developed rapidly.
C. As a popular thing, microblog has its advantages and disadvantages.
D. More and more Chinese show great interest in microblog because it started in the USA.
77. The novel is so moving that it's well worth _______.
78. There is no doubt that the Huangyan Island________ to China.
79. Our government is trying to make sure the students take school buses________.
80. We hope Liu Xiang will run ________ than any other runner in the London Olympics.
81. _______ _______(事实上)，he is afraid of making a speech in public.
82. As we know, good results________ ________ (取决于)hard work.
83. Many teachers go on working ________ _______(即使)they are sick.
84. His dream ________ ________ (实现)at last with his great effort.
85. We are _______ _______(为……自豪) China for its long history and colorful culture.
When every Apple fan was waiting for the next surprise,
Steve Jobs, the founder and former CEO of Apple, passed away
on October 5th, 2011 at the 86 of fifty-six after a
seven-year-long battle with cancer.
What is Jobs best remembered for? Many of 87___
would name some great products (产品) : the iPod, the iTouch, the iPhone or the iPad. They have 88 _____ the way we enjoy music, television, and even books.
But Jobs brought much 89 to the world than these popular products. As a 90 businessman, Jobs' passion (激情) and energy encouraged the world. He told us to "do what you love". He said, "The 91 thing that keeps me going is that I love what I do. " He believed "People with passion can change the 92 for the better. " Jobs made computers 93 and easy to use. His iPhone, iPad and iTouch are popular 94 the world. People say Jobs sold dreams, not products. As the US President Barack Obama said, Jobs was "brave 95 to think differently, bold (大胆的) enough to believe he could change the world, and talented (有才能的) enough to do it. "
Lucy: Hi, Jane. Are you free this evening?
Jane: Yes. 96
Lucy: I hear Titanic in 3D is on at Fuzhou Theater this evening.
Jane: Really? 97
Lucy: Would you like to go with me?
Jane: 98 What time will it start?
Lucy: At 7:00. Let's go together.
Jane: Great. 99
Lucy: At the gate of the theater.
Jane : 100
Lucy: All right. See you then.
A : Good morning, doctor.
B: Morning. What's your problem, madam?
A: It's my son. He's not feeling 101 . He coughs badly and can't sleep at night.
B : How long has he been 102 this?
A: For two days.
B: Does he have a 103 ?
A: No, I took his temperature an hour ago and it seemed all right.
B: Let me check him 104 . I think he has caught the flu.
A : Is it serious, doctor?
B: Don't 105 . Take the medicine and drink plenty of water. He'll be better soon.
A : Thank you.
Halloween is a strange holiday. It started several centuries ago
in Europe. It began as "Hallow Evening" which means "holy night".
At that time November 1st was called "All Saints' Day" ( 万生日)
and people honored all the saints who did not have their own special
day. People believed that all the spirits of dead people were active on
the night of October 31st. So people would play all sorts of tricks on
Black is one of the traditional Halloween colors, probably
because Halloween festivals and traditions took place at night.
Pumpkins are a symbol of Halloween, so orange has become the other traditional Halloween color. Making lanterns out of pumpkins is a Halloween custom.
Halloween is great fun for children. They dress up as ghosts (鬼) or witches (女巫). Small children go "Trick - or- Treating". They wear costumes, knock on doors, and shout, " Trick or Treat!" People almost always choose to give them candy as a treat, instead of choosing to receive
a trick from the children. Adults sometimes "trick or treat" their friends, too. Usually the "treat" is a glass of" wine or some small gifts.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
106. Halloween is a holiday which started ________ of years ago in _________.
107. It was believed that the spirits of _________ people were active on the night "All Saints' Day".
108. ________ and _________ are both traditional Halloween colors.
109. People, especially __________ , have great fun playing "Trick or Treat" to________ Halloween.
110. According to the custom, people always treat file children with _______ instead of______. a trick from them.
111. 我爷爷习惯早起。(be used to)
112. 快点，否则你会迟到。( hurry, or)
113.上周这时候我们正在为考试做准备。( prepare for)
114. 直到算出了那道题她才离开学校。( not...until, work out)
115. 2011年12月20日，福州市被评为“全国文明城市”(National civilized city)。你学校的English club正在举办以“文明福州，持续文明”为主题的征文活动，请你根据以下的内容提示及要求写一篇应征稿。
参考词汇：respect (v. 尊敬), polite, honest, obey, traffic lights, protect the environment
Civilized Fuzhou going on
We are glad that Fuzhou is now among the national civilized cities. As students, what shall we do to keep up the good work? First of all, we ..._________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
In short, if everyone makes contributions, our city will be better and better.
I. (5分) 1 -5 DCBFA
II. (5 分') 6 - 10 ABCBA
III. (10:分) 11-15 CABAB 16-20 BCACB
IV. (5 分) 21 -25 CAEAB
V. (5 分) 26. May 27. girl 28. center/centre 29. seats 30. closing
I. (15分) 31 -35 ABBCA 36 -40 CBABB 41 -45 CACAB
II (10:分) 46 -50 BCABA 51 -55 BACBC
I. (5分) 56 -60 ~
II. (20 分) 61 -65 CBDDA 66-70 DACBC
III. (10分) 71-75 CDBAC
I. i. (5分)
76. teeth 77. reading 78. belongs 79. safely 80. faster
ii. (5 分)
81. In fact 82. depend on 83. even though 84. came true 85. proud of
II. (10 分)
86. age 87. us 88. changed 89. more 90. successful
91. only 92. world 93. interesting 94. around 95. enough
I. (5 分) 96 - 100 DGAFB
II. (5 分) 101. well 102. like 103. fever/temperature 104. over 105. worry
106. hundreds, Europe 107. dead, before 108. Black, orange / Orange, black 109. children, celebrate / enjoy 110. candy, receiving
I. (8 分)
111. My grandfather is used to getting up early,
112. Hurry up, or you'll be late.
113. We were preparing for the exam(s) (at) this time last week.
114. She didn't leave her school until she worked out the problem.
Civilized Fuzhou going on
We are glad that Fuzhou is now among the national civilized cities. As students~ what shall we do to keep up the good work? First of all, we should respect our teachers, parents and the old. Also, we ought to be polite and honest. Second, it's always good to be kind, friendly and helpful to others. Third, we must obey traffic rules and mustn't cross the streets when the traffic lights are red. Last but not least, it's important and necessary to help protect the environment. For example, we shouldn't spit here and there or throw litter about. We'd better not pick flowers or step on the grass. In short, if everyone makes contributions, our city will be better and better.