文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › Useful expressions of__ interpretation

Useful expressions of__ interpretation

Useful expressions of__ interpretation
Useful expressions of__ interpretation

Useful expressions of interpretation

1.First of all, please allow me, on behalf of the faculty and students of my university, to express

our most sincere thanks and a warm welcome to your group for your visit to our university.

首先,请允许我代表我校全体师生对你们的来访表示真诚的感谢和欢迎.

2.It gives me so great a pleasure on behalf of the Board of Trustees to extend a warm welcome

to all the members of the Australian delegation.

我能代表董事会向来访的澳大利亚代表团表示热烈的欢迎我感到莫大的愉快.

3.It is in the spirit of friendly cooperation, mutual promotion and common prosperity that I

extend to you the warmest welcome and convey to you the most gracious greetings from all the employees of our CB Corporation.

本着友好合作、相互促进、共同繁荣的精神,我谨向您和代表团的全体成员表示最热烈的欢迎,并向您转达我CB公司全体员工的最诚挚的问候.

4.I want to extend my personal earnest welcome to all of you and sincerely hope that your visit

here will be rewarding.

我向各位表达我个人诚挚的欢迎,并衷心祝愿你们的来访富有成果.

5.I am delighted to welcome you to the Department of the State.

我很高兴欢迎你们来到国务院.

6.Allow me to express my warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests

coming from afar.

请允许我向远道而来的贵宾表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候.

7.Mr. Johnson, the other faculty members and the rest of the staff of the school join with us in

extending to you our sincerest welcome. We are indeed very happy to have you here, and we wish you all the best during the time that you are with us.

约翰生先生,学校其他教师及职员和我一起向您表示最真挚的欢迎.您来此地,我们由衷地高兴,愿您在与我们共事中事事如意.

8.Ministers and other distinguished delegates. First of all, let me welcome you to Sydney. While

brief, I hope your time in Sydney will be highly productive. I also hope you take the opportunity while you are here to enjoy a small taste of what Australia’s major city has to offer.

部长们、尊贵的代表们,首先,欢迎大家光临悉尼.尽管时间短暂,我希望你们在悉尼的造访富有成效.我也希望大家有机会管窥一下这座澳大利亚最大城市所展示的风姿.

9.We are delighted that you have chosen to begin your European tour here with us, your first

visit to our country. With you we welcome Vice-premier X back to British as an old friend and valued friend.

我们很高兴,你们选择以首次访问我国来开始你们的欧洲之行.我们同时也欢迎尊敬的老朋友X副总理再次访问英国.

10.We are very proud and honored to receive such a distinguished group of young people at our

university.

我们能在我校接待如此优秀的青年团体而深感骄傲和荣幸.

1.My fellow citizens, tonight is my last opportunity to speak to you from the Oval Office as

your president. I am profoundly grateful to you for twice giving me the honor to serve, to work for you and with you to prepare our nation for the 21st century. And I’m grateful to Vice

President Gore, to my Cabinet secretaries, and to all those who have served with me for the last eight years.

同胞们,今晚是我最后一次作为你们的总统,在白宫椭圆形办公室向你们做最后一次演讲,.

我从心底深处感谢你们给了我两次机会和荣誉,为你们服务,为你们工作,和你们一起为我们的国家进入21世纪做准备.这里,我要感谢戈尔副总统,我的内阁部长们以及所有伴我度过过去八年的同事们.

2.We all hope that the parting gift expresses the very high regard and affection we all have for

Mr. Smith, and we wish him the happiest of times in his retirement.

我们都希望,这一临别赠礼能表达我们对史密斯先生的一份敬意,一份情感,祝他退休快乐.

3.We are gathered here today to send off our manager. He has been appointed to his new post in

Beijing. Let’s wish him the best of luck there.

今天我们在这里相聚,为我们的经理送行.刘先生以被派到北京担任新职.让我们祝他在那里好运.

4.We will miss him as a worker amongst us and also as a cheerful friend who could always

brighten the day around here.

他是我们的同仁,也是让我们在这儿的日子充满快乐的一位开朗的朋友,我们会怀念他的.

5.I’ll never forget the ten wonderful years working with you in this company.

我将永远不会忘记和你们一起在这家公司工作的10年岁月.

6.I hope you will think of me from time to time as I shall be thinking of you always.

我希望你们不时会想到我,就像我经常会想着你们一样.

7.This company has appointed me manager in the division in Shanghai. I certainly am thankful

to the company for giving me such a chance, and I earnestly hope that I will live up to everyone’s expectations.

公司任命我为上海分公司的经理.我非常感谢公司给我这样的一个机会,我真诚希望不负大家的期望.

8.All the members of your department are here today to wish you farewell and good luck in

your future.

你部门的所有同仁都来这里,祝你一路平安、未来福星高照.

9.So instead of concluding my speech with the customary “Good-bye”,allow me to say

“Good luck and much happiness!”

作为我发言的结尾,我不想照一般习惯说“再见”,我要说的是“祝你好运,万事如意”. 10.I will miss all of you while I’m away.

我在他乡之时,会惦记着你们每一个人.

1.I wish to thank you, Mr. Premier, for accepting my invitation to share your evening with my

colleagues and me, and for honoring Canada with your presence.

总理先生,我感谢您今晚应邀前来同我和我的同事们团聚,您的光临使加拿大感到荣幸. 2.I leave Beijing tonight, heartened with the agreements we have reached, cheered by the

frankness and fullness of our discussions, grateful for the hospitality you have accorded our party.

今天晚上我就要离开北京了,我们所达成的协议使我感到鼓舞,我们坦率并且充实的会谈使我感到高兴,你们给予我们一行的款待使我十分感激.

3.It gives me great pleasure to express once again to host my deep appreciation for the grand

reception and boundless and generous hospitality we enjoy here.

我们在此受到了隆重热烈的接待和无限盛情的款待,我再次非常愉快地向我们的东道主表示深深的谢意.

4.I am very happy to have this second chance of joyful gathering with you.

我很高兴能够再次同你们欢聚一堂.

5.Please accept our sincere thanks for your kind invitation.

对你们的友好邀请,请接受哦我们诚挚的谢意.

6.I’d like to say how grateful we are for everything you have done for us.

我只想说我们非常感谢你们为我们所做的一切.

7.I should like to take advantage of this opportunity to express my earnest gratitude for your

help.

我愿借此机会对您的帮助表示诚挚的谢意.

8.No words can fully express our gratitude to the leadership of this company for their great

kindness and thoughtful consideration for us during our stay here.

对于贵公司领导在我们逗留期间给予我们那种体贴入微的关照,千言万语也道不尽我们的感激之情.

9.The gracious hospitality of our host will remain in our memory forever.

东道主的热情好客将永远留在我们的记忆中.

10.These fine impressions will remain forever in our most cherished memories.

这些良好的印象将永远藏在我们美好的记忆中.

相关文档