文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 海底总动员经典台词英文海底总动员对话

海底总动员经典台词英文海底总动员对话

海底总动员经典台词英文海底总动员对话
海底总动员经典台词英文海底总动员对话

海底总动员经典台词英文海底总动员对话

Nemo: First day of school! Wake up, wake up! First day of school!

第一天上学,起床罗,,起床罗,今天第一天上学。

Dad: I don"t want to go to school... five more minutes.

我不想上学让我再睡五分钟。

Nemo: Not you, Dad,me!Get up,get up.It"s time for school,time for school.

不是你,是我要上学啦。快起床啦,上学了,上学了。

Dad: All right, I"m up. 好啦,我起来了。

Nemo: Whoa!哇!

Dad: Nemo! 尼莫!

Nemo: First day of school! 第一天上学!

Dad: Nemo! don"t move! You"ll never get out of there yourself.I"ll do it.You feel a peak? 尼莫!别动!你自己出不来,让我来!你受伤了吗?

Nemo: NO. 没有。

Dad: Sometimes you can"t tell "cause fluid rushes to the area.

有时候你会分辨不清,因为这个地方有激流。

Dad: Are you woozy? 你有没有头昏眼花?

Nemo: NO. 没有!

Dad: How many stripes do I have? 我身上有几条斑纹?

Nemo: I"m fine. 我没事。

Dad: Answer the stripe question. 快回答我的问题!

Nemo: Three. 三条。

Dad: No! See? Something"s wrong with you. I have one, two, three... That"s all I have? 不对,你生病了,我只有一条、两条、三条斑纹你真的没事? Dad: You"re OK. How"s the lucky fin?

你真的没事,你的幸运鳍怎么样?

Nemo: Luckily!幸运!

Dad: Let"s see. 让我们看看。

Are you sure you want to go to school this year? 你今年真的想上学吗?

There"s no problem if you don"t. You can wait 5 or 6 years.

如果你不想去也没关系,我们可以再等个五六年再去。

Nemo: Come on, Dad, it"s time for school. 爸,我早就该上

学了

Dad: Forgot to push. Do you want this anemone to sting you?

你忘了擦防护油了,你想被海葵刺到?

Nemo: Yes. 不想。

Dad: Brush! 快擦。

Nemo: OK, I"m done. 好了,我好了。

Dad: You missed a spot. 你没刷到一个地方。

Nemo: Where? 哪里?

Dad: There! Haha Right there! And here and here! 这里,这

里还有那里!

All right, we"re excited. The first day of school. Here we go.

第一天上学,我们都很兴奋,出发!

We"re ready to learn to get some knowledge. 我们要学很多新。

What"s the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?

对于大海我们要记住哪点?

Nemo: It"s not safe. 它并不。

Dad: That"s my boy. First, we check to see that the coast is clear. We go out... and back in.

好孩子。所以出门一定要左右看,先出去再进来。

And then we go out... and back in. 然后出去再进来。

And then one more time... out and back in. 再来一次,出去进来。

And sometimes, if you want to do it four times... 有的时

候甚至要来回四次。 Nemo: Dad…老爹。

Dad: All right, e on, boy. 好啦,走吧孩子。

Nemo: Maybe while I"m at school, I"ll see a shark. 也许我到了学校会看到鲨鱼。 Dad: I highly doubt that. 我对这点深表怀疑。

Nemo: Have you ever met a shark? 你曾经见过鲨鱼么?

Dad: No, and I don"t plan to. 没有,我也不想。

Nemo: How old are sea turtles? 那些海龟多大了?

Dad: I don"t know. 我不知道。

Nemo: Sandy from next door...he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old 隔壁的山迪叔叔说:这些海龟已经活了一百多岁。

Dad: If I ever meet a sea turtle, I"ll ask him. 要是我遇到一只海龟,我会问他的。 After I"m done talking to the shark, OK? 在我跟鲨鱼聊天以后,好吗? Hold on. Wait to cross. 等下!等红绿灯!

Hold my fin. 抓住我的鳍。

Nemo: Dad, you"re not going to freak out... like you did at the petting zoo, are you? 你不会像上次到动物园,那样抓狂吧?

Dad: That snail was about to charge. 那只海螺想要攻击你。

Hmm, I wonder where we’re supposed to go. 恩,我在想我们要去哪? Mom: I"ll pick you up after school. 我等放学再来接你们。

内容仅供参考

相关文档