文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 小猪佩奇bicycle中英文字幕及知识点

小猪佩奇bicycle中英文字幕及知识点

小猪佩奇bicycle中英文字幕及知识点
小猪佩奇bicycle中英文字幕及知识点

I’m Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.

我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

Peppa Pig 小猪佩奇

Bicycles 自行车

It is a lovely, sunny day, and Peppa and George are riding their bicycles.

这是个阳光灿烂的日子,佩奇和乔治在骑自行车。

Mummy Pig: That's a fine pumpkin([?p?mpk?n] 南瓜), Daddy Pig!

猪妈妈:那个南瓜很不错啊,猪爸爸!

Daddy Pig is very proud of his pumpkin.

猪爸爸对于自己的南瓜非常自豪。

Daddy Pig: Pumpkins are the only thing I can grow. Probably because I love pumpkin pie(南瓜派)!

猪爸爸:南瓜是我唯一能种的东西。可能是因为我喜欢吃南瓜派。

Peppa: Come on, George. Danny, Suzy, Rebecca!

佩奇:加油,乔治。丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡!

Peppa and her friends, Danny Dog, Suzy Sheep and Rebecca Rabbit, are riding their bicycles. George is riding his tricycle([?tra?s?kl]三轮脚踏车).

佩奇和她的朋友们,小狗丹尼,小羊苏西和小兔瑞贝卡,一起在骑自行车。乔治在骑他的三轮脚踏车。

Peppa:He's going so slowly.

佩奇:他骑得好慢啊。

Danny Dog: Let's race to Daddy Pig's pumpkin.

小狗丹尼:我们比赛看谁能最快骑到南瓜那儿。

Peppa: If we race to Daddy's pumpkin, we have to be very careful not to bump ([b?mp]撞)into it. Daddy would be very sad if the pumpkin got broken.

佩奇:如果我们要骑到南瓜那儿,那我们一定要非常小心,千万不可以撞到南瓜上。如果我们把南瓜撞坏了,爸爸一定会非常伤心的。

Danny Dog: Don't worry, Peppa…Race you!

小狗丹尼:别担心,佩奇……比赛开始!

Peppa and her friends are racing to Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

佩奇和朋友们比赛谁能最快骑到南瓜那!

Daddy Pig: Hey! Watch out for my pumpkin!

猪爸爸:嘿,小心我的南瓜!

Danny Dog: Hurray!

小狗丹尼:好的!

Mummy Pig: Peppa! Look out! Daddy's Pumpkin!!!!

猪妈妈:佩奇,小心,别撞到南瓜!

Peppa: Ah…Sorry, Daddy! Look at George! He's going so slowly! Ha…George is still riding a baby bike(儿童自行车)!

佩奇:啊……对不起,爸爸!看看乔治,骑得那么慢!哈哈……乔治还在骑儿童自行车呢。

Danny Dog: Yours is a baby bike, too, Peppa! You've still got stabilizers([?ste?b?la?z?z]

稳定装置;稳定轮)!

小狗丹尼:你的也是儿童自行车呢,佩奇!你的自行车还有辅助轮!

Rebecca Rabbit : I can ride without my stabilizers.

小兔瑞贝卡:我的自行车可没有辅助轮哦。

Suzy Sheep: Me, too.

小羊苏西:我也是。

Danny Dog: And me. Let's ride up the hill again! Are you coming, Peppa?小狗丹尼:我的也是。我们一起骑到山上去!你要一起吗,佩奇?

Peppa: No, I think I'll stay here.

佩奇:不了,我想我还是就待在这吧。

Suzy Sheep: See you later!

小羊苏西:一会儿见!

Peppa: Bye!

佩奇:再见!

Peppa wishes she did not have stabilizers on her bicycle.

佩奇希望自己的自行车上没有辅助轮。

Peppa: Daddy, I don't want stabilizers anymore([??ni?m??]再也;不再).佩奇:爸爸,我不想要辅助轮了。

Daddy Pig: Do you think you can ride without them?

猪爸爸:你觉得你没有它们能骑好吗?

Peppa: Yes.

佩奇:是的。

Daddy Pig: Alright, Peppa. Let's take them off.

猪爸爸:好吧,佩奇。那就把它们拆掉。

Daddy Pig is taking the stabilizers off Peppa's bicycle.

猪爸爸把自行车上的辅助轮拆了下来。

Mummy Pig: Are you sure you want to ride without stabilizers?

猪妈妈:你确定你骑自行车时可以不用辅助轮吗?

Peppa: Yes!

佩奇:是的!

Mummy Pig: You've never done it before.

猪妈妈:可你之前从没有试过。

Peppa: I can do it. I can! I can! Arrgh! It's not funny!

佩奇:我可以的!我可以!我可以!(佩奇摔倒了,乔治大笑)啊!一点都不好笑!

Riding without stabilizers is not easy.

没有辅助轮的自行车挺难骑得。

Daddy Pig: Would you like some help, Peppa?

猪爸爸:需要帮助吗,佩奇?

Peppa: Yes, please, Daddy.

佩奇:需要,爸爸。

Daddy Pig: Alright. Ready... Steady([?stedi]使平稳)... GO!猪爸爸:那好吧。准备……坐稳……开始!

Peppa: Don't let go, Daddy!

佩奇:不要放手,爸爸!

Daddy Pig: Don't worry. I've got you.

猪爸爸:别担心,我会保护你。

Mummy Pig: You're doing really well, Peppa.

猪妈妈:你做的非常好,佩奇。

Peppa: Hold on, Daddy!

佩奇:抓紧了,爸爸!

Daddy Pig: Just keep pedaling([?pedl??]踩踏板).

猪爸爸:继续踩踏板。

Peppa is riding on her own, without stabilizers!

佩奇能自己骑自行车了,不需要辅助轮了。

Peppa: Daddy! You let go!

佩奇:爸爸,你怎么放手了!

Daddy Pig: You've been cycling on your own for ages.

猪爸爸:你已经自己一个人骑了很久了。

Peppa: Have I?

佩奇:真的吗?

Mummy Pig: You're really very good at it!

猪妈妈:你骑得真的很好!

Peppa: Am I? Oh, I can do it! Look at me! Look at me! I can ride my bike properly ([?pr?p?li]正确地;真正地). Danny! Suzy! Rebecca! Look! I don't need my stabilizers anymore!Look at me!

佩奇:是吗?哦!我真的做到了,看!快看我!我真的会骑两轮自行车了。丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡,看!我再也不需要辅助轮了!你们看!

Danny, Suzy, Rebecca: Hurray!

丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡:好棒!

Peppa: Race you to Daddy's pumpkin! Wheeeee!

佩奇:我们比赛骑到南瓜那里去!

Daddy Pig: Peppa, look out my pumpkin!

猪爸爸:佩奇,小心我的南瓜!

Peppa: I'm going to win!

佩奇:我马上就要赢了!

Peppa isn't looking where she is going!

佩奇没有看前面的路!

Peppa: Wahhhh! Oops!

Oh, dear, Peppa has squashed([skw??t]压坏;粉碎)Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

噢,糟糕,佩奇把猪爸爸的南瓜给撞碎了。

Peppa: Sorry I squashed your pumpkin, Daddy.

佩奇:对不起,爸爸,我把你的南瓜撞碎了。

Daddy Pig: Never mind the pumpkin. The important thing is that you are okay. In future (以后), you really must look where you are going.

猪爸爸:不要管南瓜了,重要的是你没事。记住了以后骑车要看路。

Peppa: I promise I will, Daddy.

佩奇:我保证我一定会的,爸爸。

Daddy Pig: Good. Anyway, now the pumpkin is broken, I can make it into pumpkin pie!猪爸爸:好了,既然南瓜已经碎了,我可以用它来做南瓜派了!

Peppa: I Iove pumpkin pie!

佩奇:我喜欢南瓜派!

Mummy Pig:And because Daddy Pig's pumpkin is so big, there wiII be enough pumpkin pie for everyone!

猪妈妈:因为猪爸爸种的南瓜非常大,所以我们每个人都能吃到南瓜派了。

All Kids: Hurray!

孩子们:太棒了!

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(31-40)集

《小猪佩奇Peppa Pig》是一部超级受欢迎的英国学龄前儿童动画片系列。小猪佩奇每个故事都主题鲜明,从小朋友们所熟悉的健康卫生、生活习惯、情感情绪、逻辑能力和社会交际等方面,通过佩奇与家人、朋友之间小故事,从而潜移默化的养成良好习惯。 第三十一集Ballet Lesson!芭蕾舞课! 1、Peppa is going to her first ballet lesson.佩奇去上她的第一节芭蕾舞课。 2、This is Madame Gazelle,the ballet teacher.这是羚羊夫人,芭蕾舞老师。 3、Ah,ho!You must be young Peppa!啊,哦!你一定是小佩奇! 4、I am Madame Gazelle!我是羚羊夫人! 5、Hello,Madame!你好啊,夫人! 6、So sweet!真讨人喜欢! 7、Welcome to your first lesson of the ballet!欢迎你来上第一节芭蕾舞课! 8、I'll pick you up later!我一会儿来接你! 9、Bye bye!再见! 10、Enjoy yourself!享受你的舞蹈课! 11、Here are Peppa's friends,这里有佩奇的朋友, 12、Candy Cat,Suzy Sheep,Danny Dog,小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜、小狗丹尼, 13、Rebecca Rabbit,and Pedro Pony.小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

14、Children,today we have a new pupil,Peppa Pig!孩子们,今天我们有个新同学,佩奇! 15、Now Peppa,run and join your friends!现在,佩奇去你朋友们那吧! 16、Hello,everyone!大家好啊! 17、Hello,Peppa!你好啊,佩奇! 18、Children!We beginwith demi-plier!孩子们!我们开始练习半蹲! 19、Demi-Plier.Now a Little jump,petit jete.半蹲。现在练习小跳,脚交织式跳跃。 20、With grace and beauty.Petit jete!动作要优雅和美丽。脚交织式跳跃! 21、Grace and beauty!优雅和美! 22、Petit jete!脚交织式跳跃! 23、Grace and beauty!优雅和美! 24、The ballet lesson is a lot of fun!芭蕾舞课真是太好意思了! 25、Raise you arms!举起双手! 26、Imagine that you are beautiful swans!想象你们是一只漂亮的天鹅! 27、And what noise do you think a swan might make?你们觉得天鹅的声音是怎么样的呢? 28、Ah,ho.Grace and beauty!啊,哦。要优雅和美!

小猪佩奇第一季第一集中英文字幕

1.Muddy Puddles 泥水坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能去外面玩耍。 Daddy,it's stopped raining. 爸爸,雨停了。 Can we go out to play? 我们可以出去玩了吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个一起去吧。 Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈咪。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢跳在泥泞的水坑。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治。如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟,乔治。 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,让我们找到一些更多的水坑。 Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. 佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。 Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. 佩奇发现一个小水坑。乔治发现了一个大水坑。 Look, George. There's a really big puddle. 你看,乔治。有一个真正的大水坑。 George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治希望第一个跳大水坑。 Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. 停止,乔治。我必须检查一下这个对你来说是不是安全的。很好。它很安全。Sorry, George. It's only mud. 对不起,乔治。那只是泥而已。 Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇和乔治很爱在泥泞的水坑里跳。 Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy! Goodness me. 来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看!天啊。 Daddy!Daddy! Guess what we've been doing.

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(11-20)集

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第十一集Hiccups(打嗝) 1、Peppa,George,Mummy and Daddy are having breakfast. 佩奇,乔治,妈妈和爸爸正在吃早餐。 2、It is a lovely,sunny day,今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂, 3、and Peppa and George can't wait to go into the garden to play. 佩奇和乔治已逼不及待要去花园玩了。 4、Mummy,please,can we go out to play?妈妈,我们可以出去玩了吗? 5、You can go out to play when you finish your breakfast. 等你们吃完早餐就可以出去玩了。 6、George!Don't drink your juice too quickly!乔治!果汁不要喝得那么快。 7、George drank his juice too quickly,乔治喝果汁喝得太快了。 8、and now he has hiccups.现在他打嗝了。 9、Can we go out to play now,Mummy?我们现在可以出去玩吗,妈妈? 10、Not while George has hiccups.现在不行因为乔治在打嗝。 11、But George's hiccups have gone,Mummy. 但是乔治已经不打嗝了,妈妈。 12、Haven't they,George?没打嗝了吧,乔治? 13、Oh,alright,you can go out and play.哦,好吧,你们可以出去玩了。

小猪佩奇英文视频work and play字幕

1、work and play it is a lovely sunny morning。Ah!What a nice day for doing nothing!Daddy pig loves doing nothing。 Daddy,aren't you going to work today? No,Peppa,it's Saturday. Daddy pig doesn't wok on Saturdays. Daddy pig,you'll be late for work! But it is Saturday,mummy pig ,isn't it? No.It's Thurssday! Oh! Daddy pid works on Thursdays. See you later. Bye bye. Poor daddy,having to work!Lucky mummy,you can play at home all day. I'm not playing. I'm woking on my computer. George wants to play the Happy Mrs. Chicken game. George,we can play the Happy Mrs. chicken game after I finish my work. Oh! Mummy sheep and Suzy have come to pick up Peppa for playgroup. Hello Peppa! Hello Suzy!

Have a good day at the play group. Bye bye mummy.Work hard... Mrs sheep. do you work or do you play? I'm going to be working very hard today...I'm off to the gym. What do you do at the gym? Rumming,jumping and skipping. Mummy,that's not work.That's play. Peppa and Suzy have arrived at the play group. Hello everyone! Hello Peppa,Hello Suzy! Ah ho,Children!Today,we would play shops! Woo! Who wants to be shopkeeper? Me,me,me! Peppa and Suzy can be shopkeepers. Everyone else can be customers. Peppa and Suzy are going to run a pretend shop. What do we have to do ? I'll take the money Suzy and you can start the shelves. OK. Danny dog is the first customer.

最新小猪佩奇PeppaPig第一季1---2集英文台词整理

第一集:Muddy Puddles 泥坑 Peppa:I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig 我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。 Narrator:It is rainning today.So Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天外面下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩 Peppa:Daddy,it’s stopped rainning.Can we go out to play . 爸爸,现在雨停了,我们能出去玩吗 Daddy Pig:Alright,run along you two. 好的,你们两个去玩的 Narrator:Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩, Peppa:I love muddy puddles 我最喜欢在泥坑里面玩了 Mummy Pig:Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里面跳,你必须穿上靴子才行 Peppa:Sorry Mummy 对不起,妈妈 Narrator:George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳 Peppa:George. If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。 Narrator:Peppa likes to look after her litter brother,George 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治 Peppa:George,let’s find some more puddles. 乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧

S143 Tidying Up 小猪佩奇中英文剧本

Tidying Up. Peppa: I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Tidying Up! 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。这是猪妈妈。这是猪爸爸。整理! Peppa and George are in their bedroom playing with their toys. 佩奇和乔治在他们的卧室里玩他们的玩具。 Peppa: George, let's play dollies and dinosaurs.乔治,让我们玩洋娃娃和恐龙。George: Grrrrr... Peppa: What is that? It looks like a horrible monster! 那是什么?它看起来像一个可怕的怪物! George: Dine-saw! Grrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! It's a dinosaur! Help! Help! 这是一个恐龙!救我!救我! George: Raarrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! George: Raarrr! Daddy Pig is in the sitting room, reading his newspaper. Mummy Pig is reading her book. 猪爸爸在客厅里看报纸。猪妈妈正在看书。 George: Raarrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! Daddy Pig: What are they doing? 他们在做什么? Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! George: Grrr! Daddy Pig: Peppa, George, What's going on? 佩奇和乔治怎么了? George: Raaaaa... Peppa: Arrgh...

小猪佩奇camping中英文字幕及知识点

I’m Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. 我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 Peppa Pig 小猪佩奇 Camping! [?k?mp??] 露营 Peppa and her family are going camping. 佩奇和家人一起去露营。 Daddy Pig: I love camping. We're here. 猪爸爸:我喜欢露营。我们到了。 Peppa: Hurray! 佩奇:太好了! Daddy Pig: Peppa, George, this is the tent([tent] 帐篷)I had when I was a little boy!猪爸爸:佩奇,乔治,这是我小时候用过的帐篷! Peppa: Daddy, how are you going to make that into(make into 把……做成)a tent?佩奇:爸爸,你要怎样把它搭成帐篷? Daddy Pig: Don't Worry, Peppa! I'm an expert at camping! Mummy Pig, put the tent on the poles (pole [p??l] 柱子), please. That's it! Easy as pie! Oh! 猪爸爸:别担心,佩奇!我是搭帐篷的好手!猪妈妈,请把帐篷布铺到柱子上。就是这样!小菜一碟!噢! Mummy Pig: Do these pegs(peg [peɡ] 钉子)do anything? 猪妈妈:这些钉子是干吗用的? Daddy Pig: Of course! I forgot about the pegs! (forget about) 猪爸爸:当然有用!我忘了这些钉子了! The pegs hold the tent up.(hold…up 支撑;举起)

小猪佩奇第一季1-5集英文字母

Peppa Pig 第一季1 Muddy puddles This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig. Muddy Puddles. It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? Al right, run along you two. Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. I love muddy puddles. Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Sorry, Mummy. George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. George, let's find some more puddles. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. Look, George. There's a really big puddle. George wants to jump into the big puddle first. Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me. Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing. Let me think... Have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oooh... Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess. Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy Come and play, too? Yes, we can all play in the garden. Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. It's only mud. I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. 2 Mr. Dinosaur is Lost. George's favourite toy is Mr. Dinosaur. DineDine SawSaw. George loves Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Sometimes, George Iikes to scare Peppa with Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Eeek. Too scary. At suppertime, Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George. I beg your pardon. Was that you George, or was it Mr. Dinosaur? DineDine SawSaw. At bath time, George shares his bath with Mr. Dinosaur.

小猪佩奇中英文对照目录(第567季) Peppa Pig Seasons 5-7

第1集土豆城市Potato City 第2集新房子New House 第3集篮球Basketball 第4集小马闪亮的脚趾Horsey Twinkle Toes 第5集狐狸先生的商店Mr Fox's Shop 第6集淘气的乌龟Naughty Tortoise 第7集影子Shadows 第8集国际日International Day 第9集下雨天玩游戏The Rainy Day Game 第10集肚子隆起的兔妈妈Mummy Rabbit's Bump 第11集牛仔佩德罗Pedro the Cowboy 第12集佩奇与乔治的花园Peppa and George's Garden 第13集飞行兽医The flying Vet 第14集袋鼠凯莉Kylie Kangaroo 第15集船长狗爸爸Captain Daddy Dog 第16集兔爷爷的恐龙乐园Dinosaur Park 第17集睡前故事Bedtime Story 第18集钥匙不见了Lost Keys 第19集乔治的新恐龙George's New Dinosaur 第20集猪爷爷的火车救援Grandpa Pig's Train to the Rescue 第21集宠物竞赛The Pet Competition 第22集蜘蛛网Spider Web 第23集吵闹的夜晚The Noisy Night 第24集许愿井The Wishing Well 第25集土豆先生的圣诞节演出Mr Potato's Christmas Show 第26集羚羊夫人的告别派对Madame Gazelle's Leaving Party

第1集女王The Queen 第2集荒岛The Island 第3集香水Perfume 第4集孩子们的游园会The Children's Fete 第5集海洋馆The Aquarium 第6集乔治的赛车George's Racing Car 第7集小船The Little Boat 第8集沙坑The Sandpit 第9集夜行动物Night Animals 第10集坐飞机去度假Flying on Holiday 第11集度假小屋The Holiday House 第12集阳光下的假日Holiday in the Sun 第13集最后的假日The End of the Holiday 第14集镜子Mirrors 第15集佩德罗迟到了Pedro is Late 第16集花园游戏Garden Game 第17集划船Going Boating 第18集公牛先生去瓷器店Mr Bull in a China Shop 第19集水果Fruit 第20集乔治的气球George's Balloon 第21集海盗的宝藏Pirate Treasure 第22集兔爷爷在太空Grampy Rabbit in Space 第23集佩奇的马戏团Peppa's Circus 第24集鱼塘The Fish Pond 第25集过去的日子The Olden Days 第26集雪山Snowy Mountain

第一季01-04 小猪佩奇英文字幕

01 muddy puddIes I'm Peppa Pig. This is my Iittle brother, George.This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig. Muddy Puddles. It is raining today. So, Peppa and George Cannot play outside. Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? Alright, run along you two. Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. I love muddy puddles. Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Sorry, Mummy. George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. George, let's find some more puddles. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. Look, George. There's a really big puddle. George wants to jump into the big puddle first. Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me. Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing. Let me think...Have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oooh...Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess. Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come and play, too? Yes, we can all play in the garden. Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. It's only mud.

小猪佩奇中英文台词互译第一集 泥坑

Peppa Pig 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。 2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? 3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。 4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 重点词组讲解: muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的, puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle:泥坑 run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿 6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子 7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。

8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾, 11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。 12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。 13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle. 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。 14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle. 15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。 16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。 17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。 18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。 mud:n.泥,烂泥

小猪佩奇第一季(1-10)集中英互译台词

第01集最爱玩跳泥坑游戏 第02集恐龙先生弄丢了 第03集最好的朋友 第04集鹦鹉波莉 第05集捉乔治迷藏 第06集乔治第一天上幼儿园 第07集猪妈妈在工作 第08集小猪抢球 第09集爸爸的眼镜不见了 第10集园艺游戏 1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。 2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? 3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。 4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

重点词组讲解: muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的, puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle:泥坑 run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿 6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子 7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。 8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾, 11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。 12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。 13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle. 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。 14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle. 15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。 16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。 17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。 18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。

小猪佩奇第一季英汉互译

I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George. 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。 This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 Muddy Puddles 泥坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and Geo rge cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面 玩。 Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个去玩吧。 Peppa puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。重点词组讲解:muddy: adj.1. 泥泞的 2. 暗的,模糊的,糊涂的 loves jumping in muddy puddle:n.1. 水坑; (尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle: 泥坑 run along:1. 走开 2. 延伸,贯穿 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。 boot: n.靴子 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈妈。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。 look after: 1. 注视 2. 照顾,照看 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,我们

小猪佩奇第一季第一集字幕Muddy-Puddle中英文版

Muddy Puddles 泥坑 Narrator: t is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot pay outside. 旁白:今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。. Peppa: Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸:爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗? Daddy: Alright, run along you two. 爸爸:好的,你们两个去玩吧。 Narrator: Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles 旁白:佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa: I love muddy puddles. 佩奇:我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。 Mummy: Peppa. If you jumping in muddy puddles, you mut wear your boots 妈妈:佩奇如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。Peppa Sorry, Mummy. 佩奇:对不起,妈妈 Narrator: George likes 如jump in muddy puddles, 如o. 旁白:乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 Peppa: George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots 佩奇:我说乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

Narrator: Peppa likes to loo ater her ittle brother, George. 旁白:佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。 Peppa: George, let'smid some more puddles. 佩奇:好了佩奇,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。 Narator: Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a ittle puddle. George has found a big puddle. 旁白:佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。佩奇找到了一个小泥坑,乔治找到了一个大泥亢。. Peppa: Look, George There's a really big puddle. 佩奇:你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。 Narrator: George wants to jump into the bg puddle frst. 旁白:乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。 Peppa: Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. 佩奇:等-下,乔治。我得先检查- -个这里安不安全。很好,你可以吣地玩了。对不起, 乔,只是些泥而已。 Narrator: Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 旁白:佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

小猪佩奇第一季第3集最好的朋友中英文字幕台词

I’m Peppa pig. This is my little brother, George. 我是小猪佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。 This is Mummy Pig. 这是猪妈妈。 And this is Daddy Pig. 和这是猪爸爸。 Peppa pig. 小猪佩奇 《Best Friend.》最好的朋友 Peppa is waiting for her best friend, Suzy Sheep. 佩奇正在等她最好的朋友,小羊苏珊。 Hello, Suzy. 你好,苏珊。 Hello, Peppa. 你好,佩奇。 Suzy Sheep has come to play with Peppa. 小羊苏珊来和佩奇一起玩。 Peppa loves Suzy. Suzy loves Peppa. 佩奇喜欢苏珊,苏珊喜欢佩奇。 They are best friends. 她们是好朋友。 Peppa, why don’t you and Suzy go and play in your bedroom?佩奇,你为什么不和苏珊去你房间玩呢? Yes, Mummy. 好的,妈妈。 George wants to play, too. 乔治也想去玩。 Peppa and Suzy love playing in Peppa’s bedroom. 佩奇和苏珊喜欢在佩奇房间里玩。 So does George. 乔治也一样。 No, George. 不,乔治。 This game is just for big girls. 这个游戏只适合大女孩玩。 Go and play with your own toys. 去玩你的玩具吧。 Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own. 佩奇和苏珊想要她们自己玩。 I’m a tiny little fairy princess. 我是小仙女公主。 I’m going to wave my magic wand… 我要挥舞我的魔法棒。。。 And turn you into a frog.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档