文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 常用外贸英语口语200句

常用外贸英语口语200句

常用外贸英语口语200句
常用外贸英语口语200句

常用外贸英语口语200句

1、I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7、So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10、That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12、I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 、We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18、Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 、We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21、If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 、I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25、Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add

a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

119 We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你

121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

133 This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 We've already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量

141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。

145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

152 We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

155 How soon can you have your product ready?

你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

157 How did you decide that product was safe?

你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

160 Why don't we go to the office now?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

171 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]

178 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed

here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

183 We had expected much lower prices.

我们希望报价再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 It's up to you to decide.

这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

197 Do you have any comment on this clause.

你对这一条款有何看法?

198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方负担

they mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

there has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.

贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

they are well-known in trade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

Words and Phrases

foreign trade 对外贸易

overseas trade 海外贸易

international trade 国际贸易

to trade with 和...进行贸易

to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重

to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳

to make a deal 做一笔交易

deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往

to deal in 经营,做生意

to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性

trade circles 贸易界

to handle 经营某商品

to trade in 经营某商品

business scope/frame 经营范围

trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

Can we do a barter trade?

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

Is it still a direct barter trade?

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

If you aGREe to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

Shall we sign a triangle trade aGREement?

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

We may aGREe to do processing trade with you.

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

Words and Phrases

trade by commodities 商品贸易

visible trade 有形贸易

invisible trade 无形贸易

barter trade 易货贸易

bilateral trade 双边贸易

triangle trade 三角贸易

multilateral trade 多边贸易

counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

counter purchase 互购贸易

buy-back 回购贸易

compensation trade 补偿贸易

processing trade 来料加工贸易

assembling trade 来料装配贸易

leasing trade 租赁贸易

in exchange for 用...交换...

trade aGREement 贸易协议

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

As is known, we set GREat store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

the arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

the depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

Words and Phrases

business association 业务联系,交往

business connection 业务联系

close relationship 密切的关系

closer ties 更密切的关系

to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

to present business relationship 保持业务关系

to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

When could you introduce me to your sister company?

什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

Words and Phrases

trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

trade cooperation 贸易合作

technological cooperation 技术合作

business cooperation 业务合作

cooperative relationship 合作关系

the scope of cooperation 合作范围

Additional Words and Phrases

trade fair 贸易展销会

trade show 贸易展览

trade aGREement 贸易协议

to establish arrangement 达成协议

to reach an aGREement 达成协议

trade terms/clause 贸易条款

trade balance 贸易平衡

to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易

to work with 与...共事

business activities 经济活动

business house 商行;商号

trading department/mechanics 贸易机构

trade association 贸易协会

the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门

C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)

中国国际贸易促进会

Commercial Counselor's Office

中国使馆的商务处

Chamber of Commerce 商会

trading partnership 经营合伙人

foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者

trading center 贸易中心

trading market 贸易市场

tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

外贸英语口语讨价还价对话模板

(一)我们的价格和数量有关,因为你的数量有限,所以我们不能降价; (二)我们现在的原材料的价格在上涨,我们的经营成本在增长,所以我们的价格也上涨; (三)我们和同行的质量不相同,我们的质量通过认证,有保障,同行不能够做到,所以我们的价格比同行高; (四)我们提供的优质服务及我公司的信誉同行不能提供给你。因为我们的服务也需要成本,所以我们的价格比同行高点; (五)因运输成本的增长,我们的销售成本也在增长,所以我们的价格也比较高; (六)因我们对工人的工资待遇提高,这也给我们的生产质量提供保障,我们的产品单位价格上升,所以我们的价格也上升; (七)给你的价格已经是最低价格,给你的同行是高于你的价格,我们已经做到我们最大的可能性地为你服务了,如需要证实,可以给另外一个客人的报价给你看。 情景一 佩利丝: Mr. Brown, I'm anxious to know about your offer. 布朗先生.我很想知道你们的报盘情况. 布朗: Well, we've been holding it for you, Mrs. Perless. Here it is. Five hundred cases of black tea, at 20 pounds per kilogram, C.I.F., Liverpool. Shipment will be in July. 佩利丝女士.我们还一直为你保留着这一报盘.这个就是:500箱红茶.成本加运费保险费到利物浦价.每公斤20英镑.七月装船. 佩利丝: That's a high price! It will be difficult for us to make any sales. 价格太高了!我们很难销售. 布朗: I'm rather surprised to hear you say that, Mrs. Perless. Y ou know the price of black tea has gone up since last year. Ours compares favorably with what you might get elsewhere. 佩利丝女士.你这么说我很吃惊.你知道从去年以来红茶价格已经上涨.我们的价格比起你从别处可以买到的价格是较为优惠的. 佩利丝: I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. India has just come into the market with a lower price. 这点我恐怕不能同意.印度正好刚打入市场.价格比较低. 布朗: Ah, but everybody in the tea trade knows that US's black tea is of top quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable. 不过.茶叶商人都知道美国红茶质量好.结合质量考虑.我认为这个价格很合理. 佩利丝: No doubt yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the tea market. I understand some countries are actually lowering their prices. 毫无疑问.你们的红茶质量上等.但是茶叶市场竞争激烈.我知道有的国家实际上正在削价抛售. 布朗: So far our commodities have stood the competition well. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. Few other teas can compare with ours either for flavor or color. 目前为止.我们的商品都是经得起竞争的.其他客户不断地向我们购买就证明了这一点.在香味或色泽方面.其他品牌的红茶很难与我们的红茶媲美. 佩利丝: But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price. 不过我认为很难说服我们的客户们接受你方的价格.

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸英语口语900句:装运方式

外贸英语口语900句:装运方式 Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗? Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。 We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。 Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。 So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。 In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。 All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price. 所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。 Partial shipment is allowed.

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸服装口语:样品之情景对话

Sample样品 S: Salesclerk售货职员C: Customer顾客 情景对话Dialogue 对话1 C: (Holding out a photo) Do you have something likethis?(拿出一张照片)你有 像这样的东西吗? S: Yes, wedo. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring it rightaway.我们有。请 等一下,我马上去拿来。 对话2 C: When will I get the sample?我什么时候可以拿到样板? S:At noon, on Thursday.星期四中午。 对话3 S: Here are our catalogs and samples, please take a look.这是我们的目录和样品,请看看。C:I'minterested in this model. How much is it?我对这个型号有兴趣。多 少钱? 对话4 S:Do you like this sample?你喜欢这个样品吗?C: I haven't looked at it yet.我还没过目呢。 对话5 C: I did not bring the sample today.我今天没有带样品来。 S: When might they be available?什么时候能带来? 对话6 C:Did you bring the sample I asked for?你把我要的样板带来了吗? S:Yes, it's in my briefcase.带来了,在我的公文包里。 对话7 C:Do you have some others with dissmilar pattern? I want to have a look.你 们还有另外不同的样品吗?我想看看。 S: Yes, we do. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring them right away.有的,请稍等,我马上去拿来。C: Yes, please.好的,麻烦你。 See more information, you can visit us 外贸英语学习https://www.wendangku.net/doc/8f17321568.html,/study-trade.html

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语900句:什么是“注意力经济”

外贸英语口语900句:什么是“注意力经济” The Attention Economy is a marketplace where consumers agree to receive services in exchange for their attention. Examples include personalized news, personalized search, alerts and recommendations to buy. Note that the Attention Economy is different from the tradional meaning of an economy, because it isn't about buying and selling - although ultimately those things may occur. 注意力经济是一个消费者以他们的注意力换取服务的市场。例子 包括个性新闻,个性搜索,快讯和购买建议等。要指出的是,注意力 经济有别于传统经济含义,因为不是关于购买和销售,虽然这些行为 最终也有有可能发生。 News feeds illustrate the point well, since they ask for consumers attention in exchange for the opportunity to show them advertising. Search engines also show ads (asking for consumers attention) in exchange for helping users find answers online (a service provided for free in exchange for that attention). News feeds就很好的证明了这点,因为他们要求用消费者的注意 力来交换展示他们广告的机会。搜索引擎也用显示广告(要求消费者 的注意力)来交换协助在网络上找到答案(利用免费服务来交换注意力) A key point is that The Attention Economy is about the consumer having choice - they get to choose where their attention is 'spent'. Another key ingredient in the attention game is relevancy. As long as the consumer sees relevant content, he/she is going to stick around - and that creates more opportunities to sell.

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档