文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › Greys.Anatomy.S01E02 实习医生格蕾

Greys.Anatomy.S01E02 实习医生格蕾

Greys.Anatomy.S01E02 实习医生格蕾
Greys.Anatomy.S01E02 实习医生格蕾

Previously on "Grey's anatomy"... 在上一集的“Grey的解剖学”中.....

The 7 years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. 作为一个外科医生你们在这度过的7年将会是你们一生中最好或最差的7年

You will be pushed to the breaking point. 你们都将会被推向一个转折点,

Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. 你们中的八个会被转去做一些更加轻松的业务,

Five of you will crack under the pressure. 而另外五个会在压力中脱颖而出,

Two of you will be asked to leave. 还有两个会被要求离开。

Dr. Shepherd, we should pretend it never happened. Shepherd医生,我们应该假装什么都没发生。

What never happened -- you sleeping with me last night, 没发生什么?你昨晚没和我睡在一起?

or you throwing me out this morning? 还是你今天早上没把我扔出来?

You're an attending, and I'm your intern. 你是主治医师,而我是你的实习生。

Stop looking at me like that. 别那样看着我。

Like what? 什么样?

Like you've seen me naked. 就像我没穿衣服那样。

Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. 你们这一班从现在开始一直到四十八小时后结束

You're interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. 你们都是实习生,新来的,外科食物链的最底层

What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?

You and I are gonna have so much fun together. 你和我一起,得到许多的快乐将是无穷的。

You know Meredith is inbred? 你知道Meredith是近亲结婚生的?

Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctor's parents. 在这儿要做一个医生的父母是不寻常的。

No, royally inbred. Her mother is Ellis Grey. 不, 皇家近亲,她妈妈是Ellis Grey。Shut up. The Ellis Grey? 住嘴。是那个Ellis Grey吗?

She's a living legend. 她是一个活着的传奇。

What's your name? 你叫什么名字?

It's me, mom -- Meredith. 是我,妈妈 -- Meredith.

All right. 好的。

We're gonna survive this, right? 我们能活过这段时间的,对吗?

It's all about lines. 所有这一切都是关于“线”的,

The finish line at the end of residency. 线的终点是实习期的结束,

Waiting in line for a chance at the operating table. 接着排成直线来等待机会上手术台

And then there's the most important line -- 然后是最重要的那条“线”——

the line separating you from the people you work with. 将你和你的同事们隔开

It doesn't help to get too familiar. 界限并没有帮助我熟悉周围

To make friends. 或是结交朋友。

You need boundaries between you and the rest of the world. 你需要一个分界线,在你和这个世界之间

Other people are far too messy. 其他人都忙的一团糟

It's all about lines. 一切都是关于“线”的

Drawing lines in the sand 在沙子上画线

and praying like hell no one crosses them. 然后拼命祈祷没有人去踩坏它们

Look, I'm sure you're very nice, 我知道你很好

but I'm very particular about who lives in my house, and you're just not right. 但是我对于谁住在我的房子是十分挑剔的,而你不是合适的人选

Why? Look, I'm quiet. No loud music, no parties. 为什么?你看,我很安静的没有吵闹的音乐,没有聚会

Where were you when the challenger exploded? 挑战者号爆炸的时候你在哪?

The what? 什么?

The space shuttle challenger. 那艘航天飞机,挑战者号

Uh... I think I was in kindergarten. 呃...我想我是在幼儿园吧

Exactly. No. 很准确。可还是不行

Why do you put up posters for roommates if you don't want roommates? 如果你不想找室友为什么还要贴海报呢?

I do want roommates. We're together 100 hours a week. 我真的想要找个室友我们一周得有一百个小时在一起

You want to live together, too? 你也想住进来,是吗?

I see you bring bribes now, huh? 我看到你带来了贿赂, 恩?

My mom irons my scrubs. I have to get out of there. 我妈妈嘲笑我擦擦洗洗的工作,我必须搬出去。

It's not a bribe. I don't think it's a good idea. 那不算是贿赂。我想那不是个好主意。

- I can put down last, first, and deposit. - It's totally a bribe. - 我可以先付两个月的房租还有押金。 - 这彻头彻尾是个贿赂。

I can cook, and I'm an obsessive cleaner. 我会做饭,我还很爱干家务。

No. I just want two total strangers who I don't have to talk to 不行。我只想要两个不用交谈不用讲礼貌的陌生人

or be nice to, and it's not a bribe. It's a mocha latte. 那不是贿赂,那是上等咖啡George, you're running the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. George,你去code小组。 Meredith,你到外伤抢救小组那去。

Christina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients. Christina,把这个周末labs 给病人送过去。

Izzie, you're on sutures. Izzie,你到缝合处那边去。

Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the O.R. Today. Bailey医生,我希望今天能在 O.R 做你的助手

Maybe, do a minor procedure, I think I'm ready. 可能的话,帮点小忙我想我已经准备好了

Mocha latte? 穆哈咖啡(上等咖啡)?

- If she gets to cut, I want to cut, too. - Yeah, me too. -如果她可以动手术,我也想去。-我也一样。

I wouldn't mind another shot. I mean, if everybody else is... 反正多加我一个也不算多我的意思是,如果其他每一个人都要....

Stop talking. 不要说了

Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. 每一个实习医生都想做他们的第一个外科手术

That's not your job. 可那不是你们的工作

Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. 你们知道自己的工作是什么吗?是让你们的顶头上司高兴

Do I look happy? No. Why? Because my interns are whiny. 我看上去高兴吗?不。为什么?因为我的实习医生们都在发牢骚

You know what will make me look happy? 知道什么会让我高兴些吗?

Having a code team staffed, having the trauma pages answered, 在code小组里好好干,认真回复每个外伤报告,

having the weekend labs delivered, and having someone down in the pit, doing the sutures. 及时把每个消息都送到位找到人来缝合伤口

No one holds a scalpel till I'm so happy, I'm mary freakin' poppins. 没有人能拿起解剖刀,直到我满意

Mocha latte, my ass. 上等咖啡

Why are y'all standing there? Move! 为什么你们都站在哪?快去工作!

Seattle has ferryboats. 西雅图有渡轮

Yes. 是的

I didn't know that. 我不太清楚。

I've been living here six weeks. 我曾经在那住了六周

I didn't know there were ferryboats. 我不知道那有渡轮

Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides. 西雅图三面环水

Hence the ferryboats. 因此就有了渡轮

Now I have to like it here. 现在我不得不喜欢它了

I wasn't planning on liking it here. 我从没有打算去喜欢它

I'm from New York. 我来自纽约

I'm genetically engineered to dislike everywhere except Manhattan. 我天生就不喜欢所有地方,除了曼哈顿

I have a thing for ferryboats. 我对渡轮很感兴趣

I'm not going out with you. 我不会和你出去的

Did I ask you to go out with me? 我请你和我一起出去了吗?

Do you want to go out with me? 想和我一起出去吗?

I'm not dating you, and I'm definitely not sleeping with you again. 我不是在和你约会而且我绝对不会再和你上床了

You're my boss. 你是我的老板

I'm your boss's boss. 我是你老板的老板

You're my teacher and my teacher's teacher. 你是我的老师你是我老师的老师

And you're my teacher. 你是我的老师

"I'm your sister, I'm your daughter." “我是你的妹妹,我是你的女儿”

- You're sexually harassing me. - I'm riding an elevator. -你在对我性骚扰-我只是在坐电梯

Look, I'm drawing a line. 我正在画一条线

The line is drawn. 线已经画好了

There's a big line. 一条很重要的线

So, this line, is it imaginary or do I need to get you a marker? 所以,这条线,是想象出来的?需不需要我给你做个标记?

We'll talk later? 我们可以过会儿再谈一下吗?

- Are you the surgeon? - Yeah. -你是外科医生吗?-是的

- We've got a rape victim. - Better get in there. -我们这有一个受害者-最好进去看看

25-year-old female found down at the park. Status -- post trauma. 25岁,女性,在公园中被发现状态:严重外伤

She came in with a gcs of six. B.P. -- 80 over 60. 送来时血压80/60

Exam is significant for blunt head trauma. 检查对于她被钝器击伤的头部来说非常重要Unequal breath sounds, right pupil is dilated, and she's ready for x-ray. 呼吸不平稳,右瞳孔放大已经准备好接受X光检查

Ready to roll? 准备好开始了吗?

H ey! 嘿!

Yeah. 是的

Call ahead to clear a C.T. Let them know I'm coming. 快去通知CT部门让他们知道我要过去了

Load up the portable monitor. 启动便携式监视器

Call respiratory for a ventilator. 通知呼吸科要一台通风机

I'll get x-rays while I'm down there. 当我去那时将要做X光检查

She's gonna spend a hell of a long time in recovery and rehab. 她将度过一段长的让人无法忍受的时间来康复

If she survives. 如果她能活下来的话

What is she, like 5'2", 100 pounds? 她怎么样?5英尺2英寸,100磅?

She's still breathing after what this guy did to her? 在那个男的对她做了这些之后她仍然能呼吸?

If they catch the guy, they should castrate him. 如果他们抓住那个人他们应该阉了他

See how shredded her hands are? 看她的手都被撕成什么样子了?

She tried to fight back. 她曾尝试抵抗

Tried to? Rape kit came back negative. 尝试?强奸反应呈阴性

She kicked his ass. 她狠狠的教训了他

So, we have a warrior among us, huh? 那么说,在我们身边有个勇士了?

Allison. Allison

Her -- her name is Allison. 她——她的名字是Allison

Allison. Allison

I think I may have found the cause of our rupture. 我想我已经找到了我们血管崩裂的原因了

More suction. 加大吸力

What is this? 这是什么?

Does anyone know what this is? 有人知道这是什么吗?

Oh, my god. 噢,我的上帝

What? Spit it out, Grey. 什么?大声说出来,Grey

- She bit it off. - Bit off what? -她把它咬了下来-咬下了什么?

That's his... penis. 那是他的...那个

She bit off his -- his penis. 她咬下了他的--他的那个

If she can fight the infection, she'll be fine. 如果她能战胜感染,她就会好的

It's all gonna depend on whether or not she wakes up in the next 72 hours. 那全都取决于她是否能在接下来的72小时中苏醒过来

Yo, we should get a drink later. 噢,我们待会应该去喝一杯

You can tell me the long story of what makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for Seattle. 你能够告诉我这个长长的故事一个炙手可热的医生怎么离开纽约来西雅图去发展的

Short story, actually. 事实上没什么好说的

Your chief of surgery made me an offer I couldn't refuse. 你们的外科主任给了我一份我无法拒绝的出价

Richard asked you to come? 是Richard叫你来的?

Yeah. Why? 是的怎么了?

Oh, nothing. 哦,没什么

See you later. 再见

Do you know what the code team does? 你知道code小组是干什么的吗?

Saves lives. 拯救生命

I shock a heart, and someone lives to see another day. 我电击了一个人的心脏所以他才能看到另一天的到来

That's upbeat. 那是心跳

It's a glass half full -- 半衰型--

Bambi, don't say another word till after the hunter shoots your mother. Bambi,在猎人打死你妈以前什么都别说了

I don't like you. 我不喜欢你

I have a B.A. from Smith, a PHD from Berkeley, 我有从Smith获得的硕士学位从Berkeley 获得的博士学位

and an M.D. from Stanford, and I'm delivering lab results. 还有一个从斯坦福获得的医学博士学位而我现在正要去向病人传达检查的结果

It's gonna take me all day to get through these. 这些将会花去我一整天的时间

Then get started. 那就让我们开始吧

Oh, I wasn't complaining. 噢,我没有在抱怨

Intern was reassigned, so he's mine now. 实习医生被重新分配所以他现在是我的了Have him shadow you for the day. 这几天让他来带你

You show him how I do things. 你告诉他我怎么做事情

Alex Karev. Nice to meet you. Alex Karev 见到你很高兴

You're the pig who called Meredith a nurse. Yeah. 你就是那头把Meredith叫做护士的猪吧?

I hate you on principle. 我从根上就讨厌你

And you're the pushy, overbearing kiss-ass. I hate you, too. 而你是一个有只想往上爬的专横的马屁精,我也不喜欢你

Oh, it should be fun, then. 哦,那应该很有趣啊

I'm Dr. O'malley. I'll be running this code. What do we got? 我是O'malley医生,

我将负责这个部门发生了什么?

We have a 57-year-old gentleman with asystole. 我们这有一个57岁的肌肉收缩的病人- Three and four. - Charging to 200, please. -三到四-加到200

- Charging. - Cleared. -正在增加-完毕

All right, Mrs. Lu, I'm Dr. Stevens. 好的,Lu太太,我是 Stevens医生

I'm gonna sew up your wound. 我将会缝合你的伤口

You're gonna need -- yeah -- about six stitches. 你可能需要-嗯-大概六针

Are you allergic to any medication? 你有没有药物过敏?

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't -- Do you speak english? 噢,对不起我不会--你会讲英语吗?I'll find, um -- 我会找个,嗯--

Does anybody here speak chinese? 这里有人会说汉语吗?

- Hi. - Is the chief in? -嗨-主任在吗?

He's on his way. 他出去了

Is that it? 那就是那个?

Yeah. 是的

Can I see it? 我能看看吗?

No. Forget I asked. 不,忘了我说的吧

Meredith, it's good to see you. Meredith,能见到你真好

Hey, I heard your mother was leaving Mayo. 嘿,我听说你妈妈已经离开了Mayo

She going back with the U.N.? 她要回联合国吗?

She's, uh, taking time off. 她正在,呃,抽出一点时间...

To write another book, I suppose. 我猜是去写一部书

Listen, so, they said to bring this to you, so -- 听着,他们说要把这个带给你,所以--

Yes, uh, for the police. 对,给警察吧

Right. 对

When did the police say they were coming? 警察来的时候说什么?

You know how slow they are, so she better take it with her. 你知道他们有多慢所以她还是带着它比较好

What? 什么?

You have to take it with you. 按照有关规定

Chain-of-custody rules. 你只好带着它了

All medical matter in a rape must stay with the person 所有强奸案中的医疗问题必须由

who collected it until it's placed into police custody. 收集人处理,直到把它转交给警察

You collected the specimen, so you have custody. 你收集了这个样本,所以你就要保管它

Custody of a penis. 保管一个阴茎

Yes, until the cops come for it. 对,直到那些警察来要它为止

Okay. 好的

Well, what am I supposed to do with the penis? 我应该怎么处理这个阴茎?

You have a disorder called multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma. 你得了一种失调症It's not a cancer sarcoma. 而不是恶性的癌症肿瘤

It's very rare but minor. 只是一种非常罕见但并不严重的病症

You'll be discharged today, okay? 你今天就能出院了,可以吗?

I don't need a surgery? 我不用动手术了?

No. 不用了

I'm not gonna die? I'm fine? 那我就不会死了?我好了?

Fit as a fiddle... or whatever. 非常健康...

What's that? 那是什么?

Don't ask. You don't want to know. 不要问你也不会想知道的

I do want to know. 我就是想知道

Really. 真的

You really want to know? 你真的想知道?

It's a severed penis. 它是一个变形了的阴茎

Okay. 好了

I didn't really want to know. 我并不是真的想知道

Why do I have to be the one who gets hugged? 为什么我必须成为那个被拥抱的人?Because -- I don't do that. 因为--我做不来那个

Besides, you're the ovarian sister here. 另外,你是这里的卵巢姐姐

Did you call me an ovarian s-- an ovarian s-- 你叫我卵巢的?

Since when does the possession of ovaries become an insult? 从什么时候起拥有卵巢变成了一种侮辱了?

Meredith's carrying a penis around in a jar. 就从Meredit拿回了一个装在罐子里的阴茎以后

Oh, from the rape surgery? 噢,从那个强奸受害者的手术中?

Yeah, and it's not a jar. 对,还有那不是一个罐子

It's a cooler. 那是一个冷却箱

Talk about taking a bite out of crime. 聊一些犯罪之外的话题吧

You okay? 你还好吗?

Yeah. 还好

- Allison's shoes are... - What? -Allison的鞋是... -什么?

The rape victim, Allison, her shoes. 这个强奸受害者,Allison,她的鞋

I have the same ones in my locker, 在我的抽屉里有一双一模一样的

and I normally never wear them because they're not comfortable. 我从来没有穿过因为不是太舒服

But today I did. 但今天我穿了

And she was wearing the same shoes, and it's just... 她也穿了同样的鞋子,真的有点... stupid, and I'm tired, and forget it. 真愚蠢,我累了,忘掉它吧

You know what you need? 你知道你需要什么吗?

No. 不

It's sick and twisted. 这很恶心而且不正常

We said last time was the last time. 我们说了上次是最后一次了

You've been doing it without me? 你一直在没有我的情况下做吗?

Nancy Reagan lied. Nancy Reagan撒谎了

You can't just say no. Come on. 你不能仅仅说不吧,来吧

Do you know what would happen if anyone knew? 你知道如果让其他人知道会发生什么吗?

I'm doing it. 我正在做

You can come with me, 你可以和我一块来

or you can stay here and be miserable. 或者你可以痛苦的呆在那

You are such a woman. 你真像个女人

That's a code. 有人拷我

I got to go. 我得马上过去

You are really cute. 你们真的很可爱

What are you doing in here? 你在这做什么?

The -- there were no tests ordered, and the baby has a murmur. 现在没有检查安排这个孩子在不停的咕哝

I know. 我知道

He turned blue. 他脸色有点发青

You're surgery. You're not authorized to be in here. 你是外科医生在这里不管用Do you know how much trouble you can get into for this? 你知道你介入这里会带来多大的麻烦吗?

Are you going to do any tests? 你想要做些检查吗?

It's a benign systolic ejection murmur. 那是良性的心脏收缩带来的咕哝声

- It goes away with age. - So you're not gonna do tests. -它会随年龄增长而消失的-这么说你不会做检查了

He's not your patient. He's not even on your service. 他不是你的病人甚至他都不在你的服务范围里

Are you sure it's benign? 你确信那是良性的?

I'm a doctor, too, you know. 我也是医生你知道的

You should get out of here. 你必须离开这儿

- You get a good case? - No -- her. -你这儿有情况吗? -不——是她

She won't let me sew her up. 她不让我为她缝合

I wouldn't have called you, but I can't get ahold of the translator. 我本不应该叫你的可我实在找不到翻译了

Can you just ask her what's wrong? 你能问问她问题出在哪吗?

No. 不

Why not? 为什么?

Because I grew up in Beverly Hills. 因为我在贝弗利山长大

The only chinese I know is from a Mr. Chow's menu. 我所有认识的中国字都是从菜单上看来的

Besides, I'm korean. 另外,我是韩国人

Chief. 主任

So, you asked Shepherd to come to Grace, huh? 是你让Shepherd来Grace医院的吗?He was an old student of mine. 他是我的一个老学生

He left a Manhattan private practice because you asked. 他离开了一家曼哈顿的私人诊所就是因为你的要求

Yes. 是的

No other reason? 没有其他原因?

Just a favor for an old professor? 仅仅是为了获得一个老教授的好感?

- It'll be years before I retire. - Chief of surgery is mine. -离我退休还有好几

年的-外科主任应该是我的

Chief of surgery is mine. 外科主任应该是我的

It was yours. Now I'm not so sure. 它曾经是你的可现在我不确定了

I am the best surgeon at Grace with the lowest mortality rate. 我是Grace医院里最好的医生我的死亡率是最低的

- You can't just bring -- - Now ask me why I'm not so sure about you. -你不能带来--现在可以问我为什么我对你不再那么肯定了

Ask me why. 问我为什么

Don't people get sick anymore? 难道人们就不能不生病吗?

I mean, how are we supposed to get any O.R. time if everyone's gonna just live? 我的意思是说,如果每个人都活得很好那么我们在手术室里的时间会是多少?

Look. 来

I'll take 10, you take 10. 我十个,你十个

Get in, get out. 进去后马上出来

No smiling, no hugging, no letting them cry. 没有微笑,没有拥抱,没有哭泣

Just be quick about it. 快一点吧

You're the one that's slow. 你比我慢

I am not slow. You are slow. 你比我慢

You want to bet? 想打赌吗?

Yeah, you're on. 来吧

- A comprehensive workup... - ...did not reveal any... -一个普遍的工作症... -...并不能说明什么...

- ...abnormalities. - Your doppler was negative. -...有一点异常-你的doppler 是负的

...for venous thrombosis so there's no need for chronic... ...是静脉血栓,所以没有必要长期治疗...

...anticoagulation or an oral... ...反凝结物或者是口头的...

- The biopsy was, however, positive... - ...for a mixed anaerobic... -可是这个活组织检查的结果是良好的-...由于一个混合性的厌氧症...

...non-group-"a" streptococci infection. ...非组织的a型感染

Your B.U.N. and creatinine elevations had us worried... 你的B.U.N和肌氨酸酐升高曾经让我们很担心...

...about rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis... ...关于你迅速改善的血管球性肾炎...

...which could have signaled an autoimmune disease. ...可能会表现为一种自身免疫性疾病

What does that mean? 那说明什么?

We're not gonna amputate your leg. 我们不用切除你的腿了

- You get to keep your kidneys. - Congratulations. -你可以保留你的肾了-祝贺你You can go home today. 你今天就可以回家了

Yeah, yeah. Congratulations. Whatever. 不管怎样,祝贺你

Congratulations. 祝贺你

There's nothing wrong with you. You're gonna be fine. 你没什么问题了你马上就会好了

Congratulations. 祝贺你

What's your favorite '80s group? ‘80年代’中你最喜欢谁?

Queen. Queen

No. 不会吧

- Twisted Sister. - Oh! -Twist姐妹-噢!

It's not like there's a right or wrong answer to that question. 这个问题的答案好像是没有对错的

The Go-Gos, Duran Duran, The Eurythmics. 探戈舞,巨型蜥蜴,艺术体操

Have a nice day. 一天顺利

You can go home today. 今天你可以回家了

Time of death -- 15:45. 死亡时间--15:45

Man, I've called every hospital in the county. 我已经通知了这里的每一家医院

I don't know. Sooner or later, the guy that did this is gonna seek medical attention. 我不知道,那个家伙迟早会去看医生的

When he does, that penis you're carrying around is gonna nail him. 不论他怎样,你带着的那个阴茎都可以把他抓住

Where is her family? 她的家人呢?

Doesn't have any. 她没有家

No siblings? 她没有兄弟姐妹吗?

No. 没有

Both parents are dead. 她父母都死了

She just moved to Seattle three weeks ago. 她搬到西雅图才三周

Welcome to the city. 欢迎来到这个城市

Meredith, are you okay? Meredith,你还好吗?

Yeah, I'm fine. 噢,我还好

I just have to do something. 我必须要做些什么

I have to go. 我得走了

All right. I'm gonna sit with her. 好的我再陪她坐会儿

Dr. Burke? Burke医生?

There's a baby up in peds. I saw him have a tet spell, and I think I hear a murmur. 婴儿室有一个小孩子我还听到了嘟哝声

Hmm. Did peds call us for a consult? 嗯,他们找我们去咨询了吗?

- Actually, no, they're not -- - So you want me to what? -事实上,没有,他们并没有---那你想让我做什么?

- If you could just go up and look at him. - Not without a peds consult. -如果你可以去看看他的话-没有他们的要求我是不会去的

I'm a busy man, Grey, and there are rules. 我很忙,Grey,医院是有规定的

Look, it's not like I'm the chief or something. 你看,我是不是不象一个主任之类的You're hot. 你很漂亮

You're drunk. Hold still. 你喝醉了,呆着别动

Wait, you're that -- 等等,你是那个--

that girl from the magazine. 那个杂志上的女孩

The red bikini. 穿着红色的比基尼

Yeah, it was pink. 对,粉红色的

I'm done. You can see the nurse outside now. 完了,你可以去外面找护士了

- Is she crazy or something? - I don't think so. -她是疯了还是?-我不这么认为Please. Please sit down. I really need to look at your arm. 请坐下我需要看一下你的胳膊

Okay. 好的

What are you doing down here? 你坐在这干什么?

Just sitting here with my penis. 就是坐在这儿还有这个阴茎

What about you? 你呢?

Hiding from Alex. 躲开Alex

I kissed Derek. 我亲了Derek

You kissed Derek? 你亲了Derek?

In the elevator. 在电梯里

Oh, you kissed him in the elevator? 噢,你在电梯里亲了他?

I was having a bad day. 我过了糟糕的一天

I am having a bad day. 我正在过着糟糕的一天

This is what do you do on your bad days -- make out with Dr. Mcdreamy. 这就是你怎么度过糟糕的一天--对付Mcdreamy医生

Well... you know, that and carrying around a penis 嗯...你知道的,带着那个阴茎到处走

just makes everything seem so shiny and happy. 尽量使所有事情都让人快乐吧

George said Allison was wearing your shoes. George说Allison穿了你的鞋子

Yeah. 对

It's weird, right? 有点古怪,不是吗?

It's weird that you care. 如果你在意的话就有真的有点古怪了

I think it's weird. 我想那很神秘

Can I have security, please? 给我接安全部门好吗?

What do we got? 发生了什么?

- Take a look. - What? -你看-什么?

Uh, let's get him to O.R. 1. 哦,把他送到第一急救室去

Meredith, you call the chief and let him know we got the rapist. Meredith,你去告诉主任我们已经找到了那个强奸犯

I saw Allison. 我看见了Allison

You can't believe the beating that she took. 你无法相信她被打成什么样了

And then to see this. 然后看到了这些

That old saying, "you should see the other guy." 有一条谚语,“你应该看另外的那个家伙。”

Why are we not attempting to re-attach the severed penis? 为什么我们不试着去把它接上?

Teeth don't slice. They tear. 牙齿不是薄片。它们被撕裂了

You can only re-attach with a clean cut. 你只能把这个明显的伤口接上

If she wanted to slice him off with a knife... 如果她想用刀子把他切碎

Besides, the digestive juices didn't leave much of the flesh to work with. 另外,消化液离开了人体是无法起作用的。

Right. So, what do we do? 好吧。那么我们能做什么?

Sew him up minus a large part of the family jewels. 为他缝合会花去一大笔家财

And his outlook? 那他的将来呢?

He'll be urinating out of a bag for a very, very long time. 他将会在很长的时间内用一个袋子小便

Not to mention he'll never be able to have sex again. 更不用说他再也无法做爱了

- Oh, too bad. - Shame. -噢,太糟了-可耻

Let's all take a moment to grieve. 让我们都花些时间去伤心吧

Clamp. 夹钳

Richard. Richard

We got the rapist. 我们找到了那个强奸犯

He stumbled right into the hospital. 他无意中也进了这家医院

Yeah, I heard. 我听说了

- Listen, Burke -- - Why? -听着,Burke -- -为什么?

You really want to know? 你真的想知道?

I want to know when you stopped thinking of me as your number one. 我想知道你什么时候就不把我当成是最好的了

- Richard, I do more in this hospital than -- - You do only exactly as much as is necessary. -Richard,我为这家医院做了很多---你只是做了你应该做的而已

You never take an extra step. 你从没有多做过什么

You never give an extra minute. 你从没有多花一分钟时间

You're comfortable and arrogant, and it doesn't impress me. 你很会享受,很傲慢而那都没给我留下什么印象

You want to be chief? 你想当主任吗?

Earn it. 努力争取吧

I'm sorry. I have patients lined up. 对不起,可我下面还有病人在排队

I don't have time. I don't understand you. 我没有时间了,我也听不懂你在说什么

I'm sorry. 对不起

My head hurts. 我头疼

Maybe it's a tumor. 可能是肿瘤啊

You wish I had a tumor. 你希望我得的是瘤

Look, I'd rip your face off if it meant I got to scrub in. 看着,如果要我帮你清洗伤口我会直接把你的脸给抓下来

I've been suturing all day. 我一整天都在缝合伤口

My hands are numb. 我的手都麻了

At least you're helping people. 至少你在帮助他人

At least you get to practice freakin' medicine. 至少你在练习用希罕的药

I had to send my chinese lady away. 我把那位中国女人送走了

She was, like, camped out down there. 她有点神不守舍的样子

Oh, poor Izzie, turning away patients. Boohoo. 噢,可怜的Izzie,你送走了你的病人So the police say they can't send a crime-scene guy down for hours, 警察说几个小时内他们不能把那个家伙带走

so I have to spend the night with the penis. 所以我今晚就得和这个阴茎呆在一起了Alex, don't say it. Alex, 什么也不要说

It was too easy anyway. 那太简单了

Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing? 这儿有谁认为他们自己都不知道自己在做什么的?

I mean, are we supposed to be learning something? 我的意思是说,我们本来是应该来这儿学点什么的

Because I don't feel like I'm learning anything. 可是我没有感觉到在学什么东西Except how not to sleep. 除了怎样不睡觉

It's like there's this wall. The attendings and the residents are over there, 就像一堵墙在那里。医生和病人们都在那里

being surgeons, and we're over here, being... 成为外科医生,而我们在这儿,成为... Suturing, code-running, lab-delivering penis minders. 缝合,呼救,递送试验报告,保护阴茎

I hate being an intern. 我讨厌做实习医生

- Hi. - Hi. -嗨-嗨

Is he yours? 是你们的小孩吗?

Yeah. 对啊

He's adorable. 他真可爱

Thanks. 谢谢。

Oh, please. 噢,不

You are so out of line. 你总是在越权行事

She says the murmur might not be benign. 她说那种咕哝可能不是良性的

I think we should do an echo to check. 我想我们应该对孩子进行复查

This is your career. 那是你的工作

There really is no reason to get alarmed. 没有什么可紧张的

What's the problem? 怎么了?

If our baby is sick, we want him treated... now. 如果我们的孩子病了我们想让他接受治疗..现在

Who said your baby was sick? 谁说他病了?

The surgical intern, who has no business on our service. 一个外科的实习生她跟我们的工作根本就没关系

Who authorized you being here? 谁让你到这来的?

- I was just -- - I did. -我仅仅是---是我让的

Can you excuse us for a second? 能给我们解释一下吗?

Dr. Burke. Burke医生

Are you messing with my intern, Dr. Kay? 你在和我的实习生鬼混吗?Kay医生

No, sir. 不,先生

Give me the chart. 把表给我

There's nothing wrong with him. I checked. 他没有什么问题,我已经检查过了

- Are you sure? - Yes. -你确定吗?-是的

You can guarantee he's fine? You're 100% sure? 你敢担保他很好吗?百分之百的确信?How sure are you? 你有多确定?

I don't know, 75%? 我不知道,大概75%

Not good enough. He's my patient now. 那还不够他现在是我的病人了

That okay with you, Dr. Kay? 那没问题吧,Kay医生?

Absolutely. 当然

He can take our patient? 他能带走我们的病人?

He's an attending. 他是主治医师

Which means I can do whatever I want. 那就是说我能做我想做的事情

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, I'm Dr. Burke, head of cardio. Johnson先生太太,我是Burke 医生,心脏部门的头

We're gonna run some tests and give you an answer within the hour. 我们会去做一些检查,一个小时之后给你们答案

Grey. Excuse me. Grey. 对不起

I want an ekg, chest x-ray, and an echo. 我想要一个胸部的X光扫描仪和一个回音机I don't have all day. 我现在什么都没有

- You're a busy man. - I'm a busy man. -你是一个大忙人-我是个大忙人

Anybody else? 还有其他人吗?

- No. No more. - I need a bed. -不,没有了-我需要一张床

Ms. Lu? Lu小姐?

Ms. Lu! Lu小姐!

Ms. Lu, wait! Ms. Lu! Lu小姐,等一下!Lu小姐!

What is it? 怎么了?

Hello? 嘿?

Oh, my god. 噢,我的上帝啊

It's okay. 没事的

It's okay. 没事的

I'll help. 我会帮助你的

It's deep. 伤口很深啊

It's deep -- I need to clean it out. 很深--我得把它清理一下

Machine broke in the factory. 工厂的机器坏了

Fall. 掉了下来

You speak english. 你能说英语

Just -- if you could come inside. 那么--如果你能进医院的话

No, no, no inside. No... jail. 不不不,不能进去不...会进监狱的

Jail? 监狱?

She came inside. 她可以进去

She green card. 她有绿卡

Me, no. 我,没有

You're illegal. 你是非法移民。

That's okay. We don't have to tell them that. 没关系的我们不会告诉他们的

I just need to get you inside. I have to sew that up. 我仅仅需要你进去,我得为你缝合

No inside. 我不进去

Please, I promise. I promise you won't go to jail. 我保证,我保证你不会被送进监狱的

Just -- it's raining. Please come inside. 只是--天在下雨啊请进医院去吧Okay, okay, okay. 好吧,好吧

Not inside. 不进医院

Uh... wait here, okay? 嗯...等在这儿,好吗?

Wait. I'll come back. I'll be back. 等一下我会回来的,我会回来的

- Well? - It's a birth defect. -那个孩子怎么样?-那个孩子有出生缺陷

Tetralogy of fallot with pulmonary atresia. 肺部闭塞

You were right. I'm booking the O.R. For tomorrow. 你是对的,我要去定一个明天的手术室

Thank you for backing me up on this. 感谢你对我的支持

Wait. Whoa. 不不不,等一下

You were right. 你是对的

But if you ever pull a stunt like that again -- 但是如果你再做出那样让人吃惊的表现的话--

going to the parents behind a doctor's back, 背着医生去看病人

trying to steal a patient from another service -- 试着从另一个服务部门偷来一个病人的话--

I will make your residency here hell on earth. 我会让你在实习期里过得非常惨Three, four, five. Breathe. 三,四,五。呼吸

Charging to 200, please. 请加到200

Four, five. Breathe. 四,五呼吸

Damn it. 该死

Okay. You're all sewn up. 好啦都缝合好了

That's pretty good. 真是太好了

I could've done a better job if I'd had more light. 如果有足够的光线我会做的更好You might have a scar. 你可能会留下一个疤

It is good. 已经很好了

You're gonna need to come back in five days. 你需要在五天内回来一次

Okay? I'm gonna need to check the wound and remove the stitches, okay? 明白吗?我要再检查检查伤口并把线拆了,明白吗?

So, uh... here's my pager number on this card. 那么,嗯...这个卡上有我的拷机号码Right here, okay? 就还在这儿,好吗?

We'll meet right back here, okay? 我们再在这见面,好吗?

You have to come back. 你必须要回来

But you can't tell anybody that I helped you outside of the hospital, or I might lose my job. 但是你不能告诉别人我在医院外边帮了你否则我会丢了工作的

Understand? 明白吗?

Yes. Come back and don't tell. 是的按时回来不告诉别人

Yes. 对

Okay, that's it. I'm done. You can go. 好啦,就是这些我的事完了,你们可以走了。I'll see you in five days. 我会在五天后复查你

See you. 到时见

Thank you. 谢谢你

Do you think I'm too confident? 你认为我是不是太自信了?

No. 不

Don't lie. 不要撒谎

You are my boss. 你是我的上司

All right, then. Anything you say in the next 30 seconds is free, starting now. 那

么,好吧接下来30秒你说的一切都是没关系的,现在开始

I think you're cocky, arrogant, bossy, and pushy. 我认为你傲慢,自大,专横和阿谀奉承

You also have a god complex. 你还有点自以为是

You never think about anybody but your damn self. 你能想到的只有你自己

- But I -- - But what? I still have 22 more seconds. -可是我---可是什么?我还有22秒

I'm not done. 我还没说完呢

I need a drink, a man, or a massage. 我需要一杯酒,一个男人,或者是一次按摩

Or a drunken massage by a man. 或者是一个男人做的大力按摩

What's wrong with you? 你怎么了?

I lost five patients on the code team today. 今天我们组死了五个病人

I feel like the angel of death. 我觉得我就像是死亡天使

George, 95% of all code patients can't be revived. George,你们组95%的病人都无法苏醒

Most of them are seriously dead before you even get there. 他们中大多数甚至在你到达之前情况就很严重了

What? 什么?

Why didn't you tell me that when I was going on and on about how great it was gonna be? 那当我想那里有多美好时你为什么不告诉我?

Because... 因为...

you're George and I'm Cristina. 你是George而我是Cristina

His heart surgery is scheduled for the morning. 他的心脏手术安排在明天早上。

I really did think I was right, you know? 我真的认为我是对的,你知道吗?

I know. 我知道

We almost never are. 我们几乎都那样。

We're interns. 我们是实习医生嘛

We're not supposed to be right. 我们总被认为是错的

And when we are, it's completely shocking. 而当我们真的错了时,那对我们是一种极大的震惊

Are you -- 你也--

I mean, being an intern, do you feel -- 我是说,作为一个实习医生,你是不是也感到--

Terrified. 害怕

100% of the time. 每时每刻

Good. It's not just me. 太好了。并不仅仅是我啊

No. 不是的

How is she? 她怎么样了?

No change. 没有变化

Have you been here all night? 你整晚一直在这儿?

Yep. 对

You know, I have four sisters. 你知道的,我有四个姐妹

Very girly. Tons of kids. 很多女人,很多的小孩子

If I was in a coma, they'd all be here. 如果我在昏迷,她们肯定都会来的

I'd want them here. 我想让她们来这儿

Not having no one? 一个亲人都没有?

Can't imagine that. 难以想象

I can. 我能想象

What are you talking about? What about your mother? 你在说什么?要是你妈妈在这儿会怎么样?

She'd be here ordering all the surgeons around. 她会把所有的外科医生都叫到身边She'd fly these cowboys in from prague to do these amazing medical procedures. 她会把牛仔从布拉格接过来做这个吓人的手术

That's true. 那倒是

I do have my mother. 我有妈妈

So we're kissing, but we're not dating? 我们接过吻了,可我们却不约会?

I knew that was gonna come up. 我就知道你下面会说这个

Don't get me wrong. I like the kissing. 别让我说错嘛,我喜欢那样接吻

I'm all for the kissing. 我也想要

More kissing, I say. 更多的吻,我说

I have no idea what that was about. 我不知道那是什么样的?

Is it gonna happen again? 'Cause if it is, I need to bring breath mints. 那会再一次发生吗?要是再发生我就带上薄荷口香糖了

Put a condom in my wallet. 放一个避孕套在我的钱包里

Shut up now. 现在住嘴

There's this baby up in the nursery. 婴儿们在看护所里长起来

He's brand-new. 他是全新的

No one's neglected him or damaged him yet. 还没有人忽视或者是伤害他

How do we get from there to here? 我们是怎么从那时一直走到现在的?

She's wearing my shoes, and someone's beat the crap out of her. 她穿了我的鞋,被人伤害了

And she's got nobody. 还没有人帮助她

Her icp's doubled. Get O.R.! 她的ICP加倍了,快送抢救室!

Prep for craniotomy. 准备进行颅骨切开

Let's hang a mannitol, uh... take a blood gas. 挂上甘露醇,嗯...用血液气体

Hey. 嘿

I, uh, had to leave her skull flap off until the pressure in her brain goes down. 我,嗯,必须让她的头骨一直开着直到她大脑中的压力能够降下来

She's not gonna make it, is she? 她会死,是不是?

She's gonna be fine. 她会好的

If she ever wakes up. 只要她醒过来

If she ever wakes up. 只要她醒过来

Dr. Burke? Burke医生?

I'm off at 6:00. You want to get that drink we talked about? 我六点下班想跟我去喝一杯吗?

I don't think so. 我不想去

Well, what about tomorrow night? 那明天晚上怎么样?

Shepherd, you should know that Richard promised chief to both of us. Shepherd, 你

应该知道Richard对咱俩都许诺了主任的位子

But you knew that already. 可你已经知道了

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 对你的朋友要接近,对你的敌人也要接近

You're not the enemy. 你不是敌人

You're just the competition. 你只是个竞争者

So, here is where you have the signature, and down here, the initials. 那么,在这儿签上你的名字,第一个字母大写

Okay. 好的

It just says that the, um... the... 那就是那个...嗯...

penis. 阴茎

Look, I'm a doctor. 你看,我是个医生

I mean, it shouldn't be weird to say this. 我的意思是说,我不应该感到难说出口的

It's just that I used to change her diapers. 就像我曾经给她换尿布一样

I get it. 我知道的

It just says that it was never out of your sight. 就是说它总也逃不出你的视线Here we go. One penis. 走了。一个阴茎

Officer. 警官

We'll be using a median approach for a transventricular repair with a right ventriculotomy. 我们将用一种中度的方法来修复心室

Let's open him up. 现在我们开始

Open. The 10 blade, please. 切开。请用10号刀

Grey? Grey?

Yes, sir? 什么,先生?

Go scrub in. When we're finished cracking the baby's chest, I'll let you hold the clamp. 去洗一下。等我们打开了这个孩子的胸腔我会让你拿夹钳子

Seriously? 真的吗?

Don't make me change my mind. 不要让我改变注意

I'm going. 我去了

I have good news and bad news. 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息

The good news is Dr. Bailey stopped the bleeding. 好消息是Bailey医生止住了你的出血

The bad news is we've given your penis to the cops. 坏消息是我们已经把你的阴茎交给了警察

Have a nice life. 过得开心点吧

The results of your labs are clean. 你的化验报告没有问题

The tumor is benign. You can go home today. 那个肿瘤是良性的,你今天就可以回家了Oh, you... 噢,你们...

At some point, you have to make a decision. 在某些问题上,你必须作出决定Boundaries don't keep other people out. 边界并不能把你和其他人隔开

They fence you in. 他们依然会进来

Life is messy. 生活是杂乱无章的

That's how we're made. 但所有的一切都是我们自己造成的

Okay, fine, George and Izzie, you can move into the house. 好,好,George and Izzie,

你们可以搬进来了

- Yes! - I can't believe you caved! -太棒了!-我无法相信你会妥协!

Thank you. 谢谢你

Yes! 太棒了!

I can't believe I caved. 我也不敢相信我竟然妥协了

I blame the babies. 我认为应该归咎于这些小孩子

They make you toxic. 是他们让你神志不清

So you can waste your life drawing lines... 所以你可以用尽一生去画无数的线... ...or you can live your life crossing them. ...你也可以跨越这些线去好好生活Welcome back. 欢迎回来

...But there are some lines... ...可那总有一些线...

So, it's intense. 这么说那是很强烈的了

This thing I have for ferryboats, I mean. 就是我说的我对于渡轮的那件事

...way too dangerous to cross. ...非常危险无法越过的路

I'm so taking the stairs this time. 这次我要走楼梯

No self-control. 没有自制力

It's sad. 太让人悲伤了

Really. 真的

Here's what I know. 这就是我所知道的

If you're willing to take the chance... 如果你愿意去尝试...

the view from the other side... 另一面的风景...

is spectacular. 将令你着迷。

相关文档