文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 《僵尸新娘》英文台词

《僵尸新娘》英文台词

《僵尸新娘》英文台词
《僵尸新娘》英文台词

誓词

我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦

With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉

Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

台词

- Good morning. - Good morning.

Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal. 号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。

Watch it! 小心点。

- It's a beautiful day - It's a rather nice day

今天是个好日子-的确不错的日子

A day for a glorious wedding

婚礼的大喜之日。

A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear

亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排

A rehearsal for a glorious wedding

这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排

Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know

希望不要发生意外

That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show

来打断我们的好事

And that's why everything Every last little thing

所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go

任何细节都必须…

- According to plan - Our son will be married

-按照计划进行 -我们的儿子要结婚了

- According to plan- Our family carried

-按照计划 -我们的家族就能…

Elevated to the heights of society

一步跨入上流社会

- To the costume balls- In the hallowed halls

-挤进化装舞会 -挤进黄庭宫殿

Rubbing elbows with the finest

和权贵擦肩往来

Having crumpets with Her Highness

和女王共进点心

We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen

我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶

We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been

彻底忘却以往的身份

- Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma'am. -奥…我的裙子卡住了-槽糕

- Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.

-亲爱的…用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子

Where is Victor? We might be late.

维克特在哪?我们要迟到了

Fish merchants. 鱼贩子

- It's a terrible day- Now, don't be that way

-真是个糟糕的日子 -啊~ 别这样

It's a terrible day for a wedding

今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕

It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in

我们怎么会落得如此狼狈

That has led to this ominous wedding

才会换来这该死的婚礼

How could our family have come to this?

咱们家怎么会潦倒至此

To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche

得把女儿嫁给爆发平民

- They're so common - So coarse

-他们真庸俗-真粗鄙

- Oh, it couldn't be worse - Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了-不能再糟?这我可不同意

They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy

有人是地主,有人破产

Without a penny to their name

有人是贵族却身无分文

Just like you and me 就像你…和我

Oh, dear. 呃…天哪!

And that's why everything Every last little thing

所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

任何细节都必须…

- According to plan - Our daughter will wed

-…按照计划进行-女儿要嫁人

- According to plan - Our family led

-按照计划-家族就能…

From the depths of deepest poverty

…脱离贫困

- To the noble realm- Of our ancestry

重回祖先时的显赫

And who would have guessed In a million years

谁会想得到

- That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace

相貌如此平庸的女儿

Would provide our ticket To a rightful place

却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位

Oh, Hildegarde. 奥!希冀得…

What if Victor and I don't like each other?

万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?

As if that has anything to do with marriage.

哈…这和婚姻有何关系!

Do you suppose your father and I like each other?

你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?

Surely you must a little?

你们当然…起码有一点吧?

- Of course not. - Of course not. 当然没有

Get those corsets laced properly.

把衣带绑妥当了

I can hear you speak without gasping.

看你说话连气都喘不过来

You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.

这次你一定得成功,维克特

- Now, all you have to do is reel her in.

- I'm already reeling, Mother.

-你只要照着做就行啦-我已经照着做了

Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something? 维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么

Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots. 呃…胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差

I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life. 我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚

But I've never even spoken to her.

但…我从没和她说过话

Well, at least we have that in our favor.

这起码对我们有利

Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.

梅修,拜托别再咳了

Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.

婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了

You'd think a lifetime watching us...

这辈子看着我们夫妻俩…

Might have taught her that

她总该学到了吧

- Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect -她总该学到了吧-凡是都不能出差错

- Everything must be perfect- Everything must be perfect 凡事都得完美…完美…

Perfect That's why everything

…完美,所以任何事情

Every last little thing 任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

任何细节都必须…

According to plan 按照计划进行

Look at the way you're standing.

看看你站着的样子

You look like you got ricketsor something...

不像话!你得…呃…呵呵!

Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!

Such impeccable taste!

哇~天哪!真是富丽堂皇,太有品位了!

Oh, beautiful, innit? 哦~很美,是吧?

It's not as big as our place, dear.

比艾菲家差了点儿

- Bit shabby really, isn't it?- Shut up.

-呃…不是。很破旧-闭嘴!呵呵!

Lord and Lady Everglot...

这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人

...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.

这是范杜夫妇

Why, you must be Miss Victoria.

你一定是维多利亚小姐

Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over. No. Oh, yes. 我打赌…你看上去绝对不超过20岁

Smile, darling, smile.

微笑,亲爱的,微笑

Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.

哈…很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍

Thank you. 谢谢

We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.

请至西厢房暂歇

Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.

请走这边

Oh, I love what you've done with the place.

Who is your decorator?

哦~装饰的太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?

Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.

瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗

My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.

奥~我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他

Yes, it's usually best.哈~对拉

- Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.

-原谅我的唐突-你弹得真好听

I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well... 我…我…我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼

Excuse me. 对不起

Mother won't let me near the piano.

母亲不许我靠近钢琴

Music is improper for a young lady.

音乐不适合年轻女士

Too passionate, she says. 她说音乐太激情

If I may ask, Miss Everglot...

容我冒昧…请问…艾弗格拉小姐…

...where is your chaperon? 你的…女仆呢?

Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...

或许…在这种情形下

...you could call me Victoria.

你可以叫我维多利亚

Yes, of course. Well... 哦~是的

- Victoria...- Yes, Victor.

维多利亚-嗯,维克特

Tomorrow, we are to be m...

明天我们就要……

M... M...

- Married. - Yes. Married. -结婚–对!结…婚

Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day.

我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日

I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.

我一直希望找到我深爱的人

Someone to spend the rest of my life with.

一个能和我白头偕老的人

- Silly, isn't it?- Yes, silly.

-有点傻…是吧?-是…傻…呵

No. No, not at all, no.

不…不…一点都不傻…不傻

Oh, dear. I'm sorry.

哦,糟糕!对不起

What impropriety is this? 这太没规矩了!

You shouldn't be alone together. 你们俩不能独处

Here it is, one minute before and you're not at the rehearsal.

现在就差一分就五点了,你们居然还没去彩排

Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.

高斯威牧师在等你们,马上过来

Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.

范杜少爷,从头再来一遍

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.

用这只手…我将带你走出忧伤困苦

Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.

你的杯永不干涸…因为我将是你生命泉源之酒

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.

用这蜡烛…我将在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this ring, I ask you to be mine."

用这戒指…你愿做我的妻子吗?

- Let's try it again. - Yes. Yes, sir.

-我们再来演习一遍–好的,没问题

With this candle...

This candle...

This candle.

- Shall I get up there and do it for him?- Don't get all aflutter, dear. -你干脆上去替他做-亲爱的,别这样宠他

With this candle...

Continue!

Get the door, Emil. 艾密尔,去开门

Let's just pick it up at the candle bit.

就从蜡烛这里再开始

A Lord Barkis, sir.

主人,是巴克斯男爵

I haven't a head for dates.

我不确定婚礼的日期

Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony.

显然我比婚礼早来了一天

- Is he from your side of the family?- I can't recall.

-他是你家那边的亲戚吗?-我想不起来了

Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.

艾密尔,给巴克斯男爵看座

Do carry on. 请…继续

Let's try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?

那我们就再来一次吧,范杜少爷

- Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly.- Right.

-是…是…当然–好吗?

Right. Oh, right! 好…奥…当然好!

- With this... This...- Hand. With this hand... ...I... With...

Three steps, three! 三步…走三步!

Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?你不会算吗?难道你不想结婚了吗,范杜少爷?

-No! No.–You do not?.

-不是–你不想结婚?!

No! I meant, no,I do not not wish to be married.

不是!我不是不想结婚

That is, I want very much to...

我其实非常想……奥!

Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?

专心点儿!你不会没带戒指来吧?

The ring? Yes. Of course.

戒指…是…当然有

- Dropping the ring. - Oh, no, he's dropped the ring!

戒指居然掉了

- This boy doesn't want to get married.- How disgraceful!

-看你是不想结婚啦! -丢脸啊!

Excuse me. Got it!对不起……找到了

Out of the way, you ninny.

滚开…你这笨蛋

Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there's a woman on fire! Help! Emergency!奥…老天…救命…叫急救…

- Oh, I hope it doesn't stain. - Stop fanning it, you fool.

-奥…别把我礼服熏黑了-别踩了

- Get a bucket, get a bucket. - I'm on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear!-去拿水…去拿水-我这就去,亲爱的

Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.除非他完全准备好了,否则这婚礼不能举行

Young man, learn your vows.

年轻人…学好…说结婚誓言

Well, he's quite the catch, isn't he?

呵…瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿

Oh, Victoria.

She must think I'm such a fool.This day couldn't get any worse.她一定觉得我傻透了,今天真是糟糕透了

Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!

注意,注意!彩排搞砸了,范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟!

Fishy fianc?could be canned!婚礼可能被取消!

Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!

艾弗格拉和范杜的婚礼彩排,被范杜家的儿子搞砸了

It really shouldn't be all that difficult.

其实也没有什么难的

It's just a few simple vows.

就是几句简单的誓约

With this hand, I will take your wine.

用这只手…我要你的妻子…

No.With this hand......I will cup your...

Oh, goodness, no.哦,又不对

With this...With this...With this candle, I will...I will...

I will set your mother on fire.

都是我自己的错

Oh, it's no use.没用的

With this hand,I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine.

Mrs. Everglot.

You look ravishing this evening.您今晚光艳照人

What's that, Mr. Everglot?Call you "Dad"? If you insist, sir. 您说什么,艾弗格拉先生?称呼您父亲?如果您坚持

With this candle,I will light your way in darkness.

With this ring......I ask you to be mine.

I do.我愿意

You may kiss the bride.你可以亲吻你的新娘了

- A new arrival. - He must've fainted.

-新来的人-他一定晕过去了

- Are you all right? - What..? What happened?

-你还好吧?-发…发生什么事了?

By Jove, man. Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.

小子,看来你免费得到个新娘

- Does he have a dead brother?- He's still soft.

-他有个死掉的哥哥吗?-他的尸体还是软的

A toast, then.干杯!

To the newlyweds.祝福新婚夫妇

Newlyweds?

In the woods,you said your vows so perfectly.

刚才在森林里,你说的结婚誓言…太完美了

I did?我说了?

I did.我真的说了!

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

快醒来!快醒来!快醒来!

Coming through, coming through.

借过……借过

My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.

我叫骨骨,是…侍者…哈哈

I will be creating your wedding feast.

我来安排你的婚礼喜筵

Wedding feast! I'm salivating.

婚礼喜筵,我要庆祝婚礼

Maggots.是蛆蛆,呵呵

Keep away!别靠近我

I've got a...I've got a dwarf.

我有…我有…一个侏儒?

And I'm not afraid to use him.I want some questions. Now!

必要时,我可不怕他,我有一些疑问,现在就要问!

- Answers. I think you mean "answers." - Thank you, yes, answers.是【答案】,我想你说的是答案-谢谢,是【答案】

I need answers.What's going on here? Where am I?

我要答案,这里是怎么回事?我在什么地方?

Who are you?

Well, that's kind of a long story.呃…说来话长

What a story it is. 不凡的故事!

A tragic tale of romance, passion...

悲剧的故事,浪漫的爱情,火辣的热情……

...and murder most foul.

还有最阴毒的谋杀

This is gonna be good.真是精彩万分

Hit it, boys.来吧,孩子们

Hey, give me a listenYou corpses of cheer

嗨~听我细细道来,你们这些快乐的僵尸

At least those of youWho still got an ear

你们如果还有耳朵,就听我讲述

I'll tell you a story Make a skeleton cry

这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事

Of our own jubiliciouslyLovely Corpse Bride

是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘

Die, die, we all pass away

死吧!死吧!我们迟早会死

But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay

别皱眉,其实也没什么

You might try and hide And you might try and pray

你可以逃避,也可以祈祷

But we all end upThe remains of the day

但你终将成为一具尸骨

That's right.

Well, our girl was a beautyKnown for miles around

我们的女孩儿以前是远近闻名的美人儿

When a mysterious strangerCame into town

某日一位陌生人来到镇上

He was plenty good-lookingBut down on his cash

他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋

And our poor little babyShe fell hard and fast

我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河

When her daddy said no She just couldn't cope

父亲却不答应,她无力反抗

So our lovers came upWith a plan to elope

所以这对恋人计划私奔

Die, die, we all pass away

But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay You might try and hide And you might try and pray But we all end up The remains of the day

That's right.

Okay. Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up.

Yeah. Like it.耶~喜欢吧

Okay, Chancy, take it.乔西~该你了

Yeah.

Yeah!

That's nice.是啊~是啊

So they conjured up a planTo meet late at night

所以他们计划深夜碰面

They told not a soulKept the whole thing tight

没告诉任何人,也没走漏风声

Now, her mother's wedding dressFit like a glove

她穿上母亲的婚纱,如手套般合身

You don't need muchWhen you're really in love

他说你不必带多少,women有爱情就够了

Except for a few thingsOr so I'm told

我是这么听说的

Like the family jewelsAnd a satchel of gold

只要家里的珠宝和一袋黄金

Then next to the graveyardBy the old oak tree

然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜

On a dark foggy nightAt a quarter to 3

2点45分来到墓园旁的老橡树下

She was ready to goBut where was he?

她准备好了要私奔,但是他在哪儿?

And then?然后呢?

- She waited- And then?

她苦苦等待–然后呢?

- There in the shadows, was it her man?- And then? -出现了一个人影…是他吗? -然后呢?

- Her little heart beat so loud- And then?

-她的心头小鹿乱撞–然后呢?

And then, baby, everything went black

然后她…眼前一黑

Now, when she opened her eyesShe was dead as dust 当她张开眼睛是,她的生命已灰飞烟灭

Her jewels were missingAnd her heart was bust

珠宝消失了踪影,她的心已破碎

So she made a vowLying under that tree

所以她躺在树下立誓

That she'd wait for her true loveTo come set her free

等待真爱来给她自由

Always waiting for someoneTo ask for her hand

一直等着愿意牵起她手的人

Then out of the blueComes this groovy young man

突然来个衣着光鲜的年轻人

Who vows foreverTo be by her side

他发誓要永远追随陪伴着她

And that's the storyOf our Corpse Bride

这就是我们美丽僵尸新娘的故事

Die, die, we all pass away

But don't wear a frown,Because it's really okay

You might try and hide And you might try and pray

But we all end upThe remains of the day

Yeah.

Victoria, come away from the window.

维多利亚,别再窗前等

Oh, I'm sure he'll be back shortly.

我确定他很快就会回来

He's terrified of the dark.In fact, when he was a boy...

他非常怕黑,事实上,他小时候…

...he used to wet his combinations regularly, didn't he, William?就常常吓得尿裤子

Enter.进来

Lord Barkis.I trust the room is to your liking.

啊…巴克斯男爵,我想你一定无事不登三宝殿

Thank you,you are a most gracious hostess.

谢谢,你是我所知最高贵的女主人

Which is why it pains me to be the bearer of such bad news.

为此我深感痛苦的带给你们一个不幸的消息

Would you care to repeat tonight's headline for us?

你能重复今晚的头条新闻吗?

Hear ye, hear ye!

Victor Van Dort seen this night on the bridge in the arms of a mystery woman! 今晚维克特*范杜和一位神秘女子,被人看见在一座桥上

The dark-haired temptress and Master Van Dort slipped away into the night!

然后这黑发诱人的女子和范杜少爷便消失在夜色中

And now, the weather.Scattered showers...

再次报导气象…

Enough! That will be all.停!这样就够了

Mystery woman?He doesn't even know any women!

神秘女子?!他根本不认识其他女人

Or so you thought.呃…随你说吧

Do call for me if you need my assistance...

如果需要我的帮助随时通知我…

...in any way.任何需要

Good heavens, Finis,what should we do?

天哪,菲尼斯,我们该怎么办?

Fetch me musket.拿我的枪来

William, do something.威廉,别愣着

The town crier probably just had a slow news day.

呃…今天没什么大事

You know how it is,you need a little something to cry about.

你知道怎样吧,镇民一定会把小事拿来小题大做

Regardless, we are one groom short for the wedding tomorrow.我不管…没有新郎,婚礼办不成了

Not to mention the financial implications.

我们的经济问题怎么办呢?

A most scandalous embarrassment for us all.

最令我们所有人汗颜的丑闻

Oh, give us a chance to find him,we beg of you.

求你给我们最后的机会去找他

- Just give us until dawn. - Very well. Till dawn.

-在天亮之前-好吧,天亮前

Victor, darling, where are you?

If you ask me,your boyfriend is kind of jumpy.

要我说,你的男朋友有点儿神经兮兮的

He's not my boyfriend,he's my husband.

Victor, where have you gone?维克特,你去哪里了?

I'll keep an eye out for him.我用眼睛替你盯着他

Victor?

There he goes, there he goes!He's... He's getting away!

他在那儿,他在那儿…想要逃跑

Quick, quick, after him!快…快追

Victor.

Thank you.

Victor!

Where are you?

Victor?

Where have you gone?

Married, huh? I'm a widow.

你结婚了,是吧?我是个寡妇

Oh, how rude. He went that way!

奥…真粗鲁,他往那边走

Victor.

Victor, darling.

Please. There's been a mistake.I'm not dead.

求求你,这一定是误会,我还没死

Excuse me. Excuse me.

- Excuse me.- Excuse me.

- Thank you.- Thank you.

Victor.

- Dead end.- Victor! Hello!

-死胡同

Could have used the stairs, silly.

怎么不走楼梯呢,小傻瓜

Isn't the view beautiful?It takes my breath away.

看着景色多美!美的令我“窒息”

Well, it would if I had any.

如果我还有“呼吸”的话

Isn't it romantic?真浪漫,不是吗?

Look, I am terribly sorry about what's happened to you... 对于在你身上发生的一切,我很抱歉

...and I'd like to help,but I really need to get home.

我也很想帮你,可我真的得回家

- This is your home now. - But I don't even know your name. -现在这儿就是你的家啦-可我连你的名字都不知道

Well, that's a great way to start a marriage.

婚姻还能这样开始啊!

Shut up!

- It's Emily. - Emily.

Oh, I almost forgot.I have something for you.

啊,差点忘了,我有东西送你

It's a wedding present.结婚礼物

Thank you.

Scraps?

Scraps!

My dog, Scraps!

Oh, Scraps, what a good boy.

乖狗狗小碎

I knew you'd be happy to see him.

我就知道,你一定很高兴见到他

Who's my good boy?Sit. Sit, Scraps, sit.

谁是我的乖狗狗?坐下,小碎…

Good boy, Scraps.

Roll over. Roll over.打滚

Good boy, Scraps.Play dead.装死

Sorry.

Oh, what a cutie.哦…好个小可爱

You should have seen him with fur.

有毛的时候更可爱

Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this. 我母亲从来不让小碎耍把戏

But then again,she never approved of anything.

其实…她从没认同过任何事情

Do you think she would have approved of me?

你认为她会接受我吗?

You're lucky you'll never have to meet her.

你很幸运,可以不用同她打交道

Well, actually...奥,事实上…

...now that you mention it,I think you should.

既然你提到了,我想你应该见见她

In fact, since we're, you know...

既然…我们都…

...married,you should definitely meet her.

结婚了,按理你应该见见她

And my father too. We should go and see them right now. 还有我父亲,我们应该马上去见他们!

What a fantastic idea!Where are they buried?

好主意!他们埋在哪儿?

- What? What is it? - They're not from around here.

-怎么了? -他们…不在这里

Where are they?那是哪里?

Oh, they're still alive.

哦…他们还活着

- I'm afraid so. - Well, that is a problem.

-很抱歉,是的 -奥…这倒是个问题

What's that, Scraps? 你说什么,小碎?

Oh, no, we couldn't possibly.不,可不能去…

- Oh, well, if you put it like that. - What?

-哦…他的确是 -说什么?

Elder Gutknecht.骨耐克老人

Scraps.

Elder Gutknecht...

...are you there?你在吗?

Hello? Is anyone home?

哈!有人在家吗?

Hello?

There you are!你在这儿呢?

Oh, my dear. There you are.

哦,亲爱的,是你吗?

I've brought my husband, Victor.

我把我丈夫带来了…维克特

What's that? Husband?你说什么?丈夫?

Pleasure to meet you, sir.很荣幸认识你,先生

We need to go up. Upstairs? To visit the land of the living.

我们得“上去”…楼上,去拜访人间

Land of the living?

Oh, my dear.不过,亲爱的…

Please, Elder Gutknecht.

Now, why go up there, when people are dying to get down here?为什么要上去?上面的人想下来,都想死了

Sir, I beg you to help.It means so much to me...

求你帮我们,先生这对我太重要了

- Us. - I don't know, it's just not natural.

-对我们 -我不知道…这不符合自然法则

Please, Elder Gutknecht.

Surely there must be something you can do.

你一定有办法的

Let me see what I can do.

嗯…让我想想能怎么做

Where did I put that book?

那本书放到哪儿了?

I left it here somewhere.

不在这儿,就在什么地方

There's the one.啊…就是这本!

I have it.找到了

A Ukrainian haunting spell.Just the thing for these quick trips.乌克兰的巫咒,正好派上用场

- So glad you thought of this. - Me too.

-幸好他想起来了 -是啊

Now, then... 好啦,嗝……

...where were we?说道哪儿了?

The Ukrainian haunting spell? 乌克兰的巫咒

Here we have it. Ready?

好啦,有了…准备好了吗?

Just remember, when you want to come back, say "Hopscotch."记住!想回来时就念咒语:“跳房子”

- Hopscotch? - That's it.对

I spent so long in the darkness...我们在黑暗里呆了太久

...I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.

我都快忘了这月色有多美

Hey, I think you dropped something.我想你掉了什么

Hold on, hold on.等一下

I think I should prepare Mother and Father for the big news.

我想在告诉父母这么大个消息前,先给他们一点心理准备

I'll go ahead and you... 我先去,你就…

...wait here.等在这儿

- Perfect. - I won't be long.

-好极了 -不会太久的…

Stay right here. I'll be right back.

乖乖呆在这儿…我马上就回来

Okay.

No peeking.不休偷看哦

If ever I see that Van Dort boy...再看到那范杜小子时

...I'll strangle him with my bare hands.我要用双手掐死他

Your hands are too fat,and his neck is too thin.

你的手太肥,他的脖子又太细

You'll have to use a rope.还是用绳子吧

This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say.

我,是你良心的声音,听我说…

I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no...

对那个男孩,我有不详的预感,你涉世太浅,还不懂…

Go chew someone else's ear for a while.

去别人的脑子里待一阵子吧

Victor has gone to see his parents, just like he said.

维克特去见他父母了,就像他说的一样

If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say that you had lost your mind! 要不是我就住在你的脑子里,还会以为你得了失心疯呢

I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.

我相信这么久没回来,一定有他的理由

I am sure he does.Why don't you go ask him?

真的哩,那你为什么不去问他?

All right, I will. 好,我会的

After all, he couldn't get far with those cold feet.

再说,两只脚冻僵了,他也跑不远

- Victoria. - Victor? I'm so happy to see you.真高兴见到你!

Come by the fire. Where have you been?Are you all right?

快到壁炉这边来,你到哪儿去了?没事吧?

I... I...

Oh, dear.

You're as cold as death.What's happened to you?

你像个死人一样冰冷,发生什么事啦?

Your coat.你的外套

Victoria, I confess.我承认

This morning I was terrified of marriage.

今天上午,我本来很惧怕婚姻

But then, on meeting you,I felt I should be with you always...

但见到了你,就觉得应该和你厮守

...and that our wedding could not come soon enough.

恨不得我们婚礼尽早举行

Victor, I feel the same.我也是这么想的

Victoria, I se... I se... 我被骗…

I seem to find myself married.我被骗结了婚

And you should know it's unexpected.

你要知道那只是意外

My darling,I just wanted to meet...

亲爱的,我就是想见见…

Darling? Who's this?

- Who is she? - I'm his wife.

- Victor? - Victoria, wait. You don't understand.

She's dead. Look.她是个死人,你看

Hopscotch.

No! No! Victoria!

You lied to me!你骗我!

Just to get back to that other woman.

回去就是为了找另一个女人!

Don't you understand? You're the other woman.

No! You're married to me.She's the other woman.

She's got a point.她说得有道理

And I thought... I thought this was all going so well.

我还以为…一切都进行得很顺利

Look, I'm sorry, but...

...this just can't work.我们之间是没有结果的

Why not? 为什么没有

It's my eye, isn't it? 是因为我的眼睛,是不是?

No. Your eye is...

...lovely.

Listen, under different circumstances, well, who knows?

如果我们换一种处境,结局或许不同

But we're just too different. I mean, you're dead.

可是我们太不般配了,我是说,你是个死人

You should've thought about that before you asked me to marry you. 你向我求婚之前,就应该想到这个

Why can't you understand? It was a mistake. I would never marry you. 你怎么就不明白呢?这都是误会,我根本不会娶你

Roses for eternal love. 玫瑰,代表真爱不渝

Lilies for sweetness. 百合,代表甜甜蜜蜜

Baby's breath. 满天星…(花语:爱人的呼吸)

Why so blue? 为何伤心?

Maybe he's right. Maybe we are too different.

也许他说得对,我们太不般配

Maybe he should have his head examined.

也许他的脑袋需要检查一下

I could do it. 可以让我去

Or perhaps he does belong with her. Little Miss Living.

或许他和那个“活人小姐”才是天生一对

With her rosy cheeks and beating heart.

她有漂亮的脸蛋还有会跳动的心

Oh, those girls are ten a penny. You've got so much more.

那些女的算什么?你的优点多得多!

You've got... You've got... 你有…

You've got a wonderful personality.

你有很好的人品

What does that wispy little brat have That you don't have double? 你每一点都比那纤瘦的小女人强

She can't hold a candle To the beauty of your smile

在你灿烂的笑容前,她只能自惭形秽

How about a pulse? 那心跳呢?

Overrated by a mile 华而不实

- Overvalued - Overblown

-自抬身价 -过度吹嘘

If he only knew The you that we know

如果他了解你和我们一样多

And that silly little creature Isn't wearing his ring

那傻女孩手上没有他给的戒指

And she doesn't play piano Or dance, or sing

她不会弹琴、跳舞和唱歌

No, she doesn't compare

她完全比不上你

- But she still breathes air - Who cares?

-但是她会呼吸 -谁在乎

- Unimportant - Overrated

-无所谓 -自抬身价

- Overblown - lf only he could see

-过度吹嘘 -只要他能看得出…

How special you can be

…你与众不同

If he only knew The you that we know

如果他了解你和我们一样多

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚

If you cut me with a knife it's still the same利刃割过我也依然如故

And I know her heart is beating听着她的心跳好象音符

And I know that I am dead而我的心儿早已入土

Yet the pain here that I feel可如今它如此的痛苦

Try and tell me it's not real 谁来告诉我这不过是虚无

For it seems that I still have a tear to shed为何我的眼泪还是流个不住

The sole redeeming feature From that little creature

那女人唯一有的仅仅是…

Is that she's alive …生命

- Overrated - Overblown

-纯炒作 -没品位

Everybody knows That's just a temporary state

谁人不知生命短暂

Which is cured very quickly When we meet our fate

没了生命她便完蛋

- Who cares? - Unimportant

-谁在乎? -无所谓

- Overrated - Overblown

-纯炒作 -没品位

If only he could see How special you can be

只要你的特别他能体会

If he only knew The you that we know

给他一双慧眼发现你的美

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain 蜡烛灼烧我感觉不到痛楚

In the ice or in the wun it's all the same 酷热严寒也依然如故

Yet I feel my heart is acheing 我的心还是阵阵悸痛

Though it doesn't beat it's breaking早已粉碎,不再跳动

And the pain here that I feel 如今它如此的痛苦

Try and tell me it's not real谁还来告诉我这只是虚无

I know that I am dead 我的生命之花早已干枯

Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed 只有我的眼泪还是流个不住It's true, Mother!

Victor is married to a dead woman.

I saw her. A corpse! Standing right here with Victor.

我亲眼看见的,一个僵尸!就站在那儿,和维克特一起

Victor was in your room?

I have to help him.

The scandal! 真丢脸

Come sit in your chair, dearie. You're shaking like a leaf.

亲爱的,快来坐下,你怕的瑟瑟发抖

Let Hilde fetch you a blanket.

让我给你那条毯子

Fetch her a straitjacket! She's completely mad!

去拿枷锁才对,她完全疯了

Come, Hildegarde.

Finis, come to bed at once.

快上床睡觉

What in heaven’s name?

这么晚了,到底是谁?

Who could that be at this hour?

会是谁?

Miss Everglot.

What are you doing here? You should be at home, prostrate with grief.

你来这里干什么?你该在家暗自神伤才是

Pastor Galswells, I have to ask you something.

-This is most irregular. –Please , I beg of you.

-这太不合规矩了! -求求你

You are the only one in the village who knows of what awaits beyond the grave. 村里只有你知道冥界的事情

A grim topic for a bride- to- be.

这不是新娘该知道的,你难道不怕禁忌

It is a bride I fear, which is why I must know;

那个新娘,才是我怕的,所以我一定要知道

Can the living marry the dead?

活人能不能娶死人

What on earth are you speaking about?

你到底在说什么?

Please , it’s Victor. He’s married to a corpse.

求求你了,是维克特,他娶了僵尸

He has a corpse bride!

他有个僵新娘

There must be some way to undo what’s been done.

一定有什么办法还原这一切

I believe I know the thing to do.

我想我知道该怎么做了

Come with me.

Wictoria ? where are your corsets?

你在做什么?

She’s speaking in tongues. Of unholy alliances.

她居然说出亵渎神明的人鬼联姻

Her mind has come undone, I fear.

恐怕她已经丧失了心智

It’s not true! Let me go! Let me go!

Think you, Pastor Galwells. Thank you so very much.

Take her to her room!送她回房间

No , I’m telling the truth.

不要!我说的都是真的

Victor needs my help.

Hildegard, you believe me , don’t you?

-Mother . father ,please. –Seal the door…锁上门

…and bar the windows. See to it that she doesn’t escape again.

把窗户钉上,这次不能再让她逃出去了

He needs our help! Oh, let me go! Let me go!

Will the mortification never cease?

接二连三的丑事,真是祸不单行啊!

It will be year before we can show ourselves in public again.

这下我们很久都见不得人了

日常英语口语对话习惯语

日常英语口语对话 日常英语口语汇总- 日常英语口语对话_英语日常对话汇总,最好的、最权威的、最新的日常英语口语对话汇总! 日常英语口语对话_英语日常对话、习惯语500句(高级)(之一) 1. Hold on 等一下(口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there. 2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。ut feeling 直觉 3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题 4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此 5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。 6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。

怦然心动经典台词中英文

A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart. 有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。 Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road. 有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes. 见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。 The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss? 接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗? Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss. 雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯! - And she's been stalking me since the second grade. - Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

英文电影中的经典对白

英文电影中的经典对白 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉! these walls arekind of funny like that. first you hate them, then you get used to them. enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. that s institutionalizing. 刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.every man s got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.red: there s not a day goes by i don t feelregret. not because i m in here, or because you think i should. i look back onthe way i was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. iwant to talk to him. i want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. but i can t. that kid s long gone and this old man is all that sleft. i got to live with that. rehabilitated? it s just a bullshit word. so yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. because to tell youthe truth,i don t give a shit. red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事. 10.i find i m so excited. i can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. i think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱 的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.

经典电影台词对白2(中英文对照)

11.《我不是天使》 It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men. 你生命中有哪些男人不重要,重要的是你的男人有没有生命力。 12、《北非谍影》 "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." 路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。 13、《毕业生》 "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?" 罗宾森太太,你正在挑逗我吧? 14、《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. “世界一切城市的一切酒店她都不去,偏偏要到我的店里来。”(亨弗莱?鲍嘉) 15、《西雅图夜未眠》 It's time to wrap it up. 节目的时间到了。

【当影片结尾父子两人离开帝国大厦,而安妮面对着寂静而空无一人的顶层时,观众无一不被感动。】 16、《兄弟连》 I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, "But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不……但我与英雄们一同服役。 17、《甜心先生》 Show me the money! 给我钱! 18、My best friend's wedding 《我最好朋友的婚礼》 Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years; I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. Oh… Now I'm just scared. I… I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Michael,我爱你。九年来,我一直在心底深爱着你。我只是太傲慢、太害怕去承认我对你的感情。现在的我也是非常的害怕。Michael,我知道现在说这话也许不是时候,但是我还是要请你答应我的请求。选择我,让我做你的新娘,让我带给你幸福吧!

经典英文电影台词100句

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?” 出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you're sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

英语日常情景对话

情景对话 你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。 John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。John:Okay. Have a safe trip. 好的。一路顺风。

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

经典英文电影台词、翻译

1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942) 2、I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997) 3、I'll have what she's having. 我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989) 4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951) 5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 8、Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996) 9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 ) 10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 11、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939) 12、You can't handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992) 13、After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939) 14、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。(《我不是天使》1933 ) 15、You talking'to me? 你在跟我说话吗?(《出租汽车司机》1976 ) 16、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971) 17、Well,nobody's perfect. 人无完人。(《热情似火》1959) 18、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927) 19、We'll always have Paris. 我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 21、I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986) 22、You talking to me?

经典电影台词对白5(中英文对照)

41、《彗星美人》 "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." “紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。” 42.《地狱的天使》 Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 如果我变得温柔,你会吃惊吗? 43、《越狱》 You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and I'm never going to see it again. 别告诉我——就这样走出去而我却再也看不到它了。 【可以说主人翁的纹身在影片中有着重要的意义,也许是世界上最美的,最有价值的纹身了,它是迈克尔逃出监狱的法宝!】 44、《绝望主妇》 I have dug myself up from dirt to afford these things, and no one is going to take them away from me! 我出身贫寒,努力工作才能买得起这些东西,没人能从我这里把这些夺走! 45、《向左走,向右走》

They're both convinced that a sudden passion joined them. Such certainty is beautiful, but uncertainty is more beautiful still. 他们彼此深信 是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇。 这样的确定是美丽的, 但变幻无常更为美。 46、《偷天陷阱》 Believe me, I was prepared for everything, except you 相信我,一切就绪,只差你! 47、《这个杀手不太冷》 No women, No kids. 不杀女人和孩子。 【体现专业杀手的敬业原则】

英语日常情景对话(有用的情景对话)

二十一个场景对话 目录 1、你有什么计划吗 (1) 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 (2) 3、英文问路指路 (3) 4、这位子有人坐吗 (4) 5、打电话预定餐厅位子 (5) 6、商务宴会中的英文点菜方式 (6) 7、At Breakfast 吃早餐 (8) 8、如何用英语买火车票 (10) 9、谈薪水必备英语口语 (11) 10、On a Bus 在公共汽车上 (13) 11、Asking Favors 求助 (14) 12、Making an Appointment 预约 (15) 13、Saying Goodbye 告别 (16) 14、Meeting old friends 老友重逢 (18) 15、Saying Thank You 道谢 (19) 16、介绍和开场白 (20) 17、Finding a Room 找住房 (22) 18、At a Hotel 在旅馆 (23) 19、The weather 天气 (24) 20、这里停车每小时多少钱 (25) 21、为什么突然要辞职呢 (26) 1、你有什么计划吗 Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好!

Nancy:Do you have any plans 你有什么计划吗 Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢 Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days 这几天玩得怎么样啊 Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。 John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

英语日常对话(电影)

A Do you have any hobbies ? B My hobby is very wide, reading ,swimming ,walking and so on .But I like watching movies most . A I also like watching movies, I like to watch most of the film is a TV drama .What about you ? B So do i . A Which movie do you like best ? B Titanic . A Oh .The film is too classic .Do you still remember the film classic lines? B Of course .If I am Jack in the movie, you are Rose. A OK.Let's say a few words of classic dialogue .I say first . A ROSE :I'm so cold.I can't feel my body. B JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen.It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful. B JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. A ROSE:I promise. B JACK:Never let go.

(完整版)英文电影经典台词,_绝对原创

电影类 Into the wild 1.When he did,he would do it with characteristic immodration. 一旦开始,就绝不会回头。 2.It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations absoulte freedom. 在我们心中它意味着逃离过去,苦恼,约束和烦人的责任和完全的自由3.A in Aparthied in South African Society.A-minus in Contemporary African Politics and the Food Crisis in Africa. A在南非社会代表着种族隔离,A代表着同期南非政治和食物紧缺。 4.Rather than love,than money,than faith,than fame,than fairness,give me truth. 我宁可不要爱情,金钱,信仰,名誉,公平,请给我事情的真实。 5.Some people feel like they don't deserve love,they walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past. 有些人认为他们注定得不到真爱,静静的走向没有感情的未来,试图断绝和过去所有的联系。 6.The sea's only gifts are harsh blows,and,occasionally,the chance to feel strong.Now,i don't know much about the sea,but i do know that's the way it is here.And i also know how important it is in life ,not necessarily to be strong ,but to feel strong . 大海唯一能给我们的就是无情的海浪,有时候海浪会来的很猛烈。现在我对大海知之甚少,但我知道这就是它存在的方式。我还知道在自己的生命中,你不必很强壮,却要觉得自己很强壮。 7.To measure yourself at least once,to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,facing the blind,deaf stone alone,with nothing help you but your hands and your own head. 哪怕只有一次也要去证明自;哪怕只有一次,也要在原生态中去发现自我,独自一人去面对冰冷的石头,仅仅用自己的头脑和双手来帮助自己。 8.The freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up . 自由和单纯因太美好而匆匆流逝。 9.There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to,be kind to man 我感受到自然的力量,他并不会偏向人类。 10.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的新灵魂来自人类的新经历。 11.But when you forgive,you love.And when you love,God's lights shines on you.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档