文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 统考英语B-英译汉(题库)

统考英语B-英译汉(题库)

"英译汉"

1. "We are short of time and money."

译文:["我们缺乏时间和金钱。"]

2. "Who is the girl in white shirt?"

译文:["穿白衬衫的女孩儿是谁?"]

3. "Could you tell me where the post office is?"

译文:["请问邮局在哪里?"]

4. "I prefer tea to coffee."

译文:["与咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。"]

5. "I'm going to run for the bus as soon as the bell rings."

译文:["铃声一响,我就会跑着去赶公车."]

6. "He didn't need to attend the meeting."

译文:["他没必参加那个会议。"]

7. "Do you think you can do it by yourself?"

译文:["你认为你自己可以单独完成这件事吗?"]

8. "Did you go fishing with your friend last Sunday?"

译文:["你上周日和朋友去钓鱼了吗?"]

9. "Beijing Olympics can make Chinese people work harder."

译文:["北京奥运会能让中国人工作更努力。"]

10. "The old man is in his late sixties."

译文:["这位老人快70岁了。"]

11. "He was very happy to hear from his old Friend."

译文:["他很高兴收到老朋友的来信。"]

12. "He is a world famous pop star."

译文:["他是一个世界著名的明星。"]

13. "Few of them believe you."

译文:["他们当中很少有人相信你"]

14. "Everyone was in bed except me."

译文:["除了我,每个人都上床睡觉了。"]

15. "If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to devote all your efforts to it."译文:["如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。"]

16. "How are you doing these days?"

译文:["这些日子你怎么样?"]

17. "He shows a great interest in learning English."

译文:["他对英语学习表现出很大的兴趣。"]

18. "The more passions we have,the more happiness we are likely to experience."译文:["我们的激情越多,我们可能体验到的快乐就越多。"]

19. "The doctors decided to see this strange man themselves."

译文:["医生们决定亲自看一下这个怪人。"]

20. "He called the doctor and made sure that they would meet at five."

译文:["他给医生打电话确认五点见面。"]

相关文档