文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 英语日常对话及作文范文

英语日常对话及作文范文

 1、It’s Nice Meeting You. 很高兴见到你。
A: Hi, Stone. I’d like to introduce my friend, Lisa.嗨,石头,我想介绍一下我的朋友,丽莎。
B: Hi, Lisa. It’s nice meeting you.嗨,丽莎,很高兴认识你。
C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.我也很高兴认识你,石头。
B: Lisa, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.丽莎,你知道,我听说过许多关于你的事情。
C:Really? I hope it’s not anything bad about me.真的吗?希望不是关于我的坏事情
B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I’ve heard has been good!
根本不是。你很受欢迎。我听到的都是关于你的好事情! A: Hello, let me introduce myself. I’m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.你好。让我自我介绍一下。我是你的新邻居,安迪。
B: Hi, Andy. I’m Judy. It’s nice meeting you.你好,安迪,我叫朱迪,很高兴认识你。
A: Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。
B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空过来聊聊天。
A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!谢谢邀请,我会的!
财富总结
介绍常用语
I’d like to introduce my friend.我想介绍一下我的朋友。
It’s nice meeting you.很高兴认识你。
Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。
I’ve heard a lot about you.我听说过许多关于你的事情。/ 久仰大名。
Let me introduce myself.让我介绍一下自己。
疯狂秘笈
要想全面突破对话,重要的不是囫囵吞枣地将一篇篇对话背下来,而是要睁大眼睛,将那些关键的句子、精彩的句子一一搜罗出来,反复操练直至脱口而出。这叫做“学一句顶十句”
2、 It’s My Pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。
A: Linda,it’s really late. Let’s call it a day.琳达,太晚了我们今天就做到这儿吧
B: Good idea. We can finish this project the first thing tomorrow morning.
好主意,我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。
A: Sure thing. Do you want me to give you a ride home?当然。要我开车送你回家吗?
B: That’s great. Thanks for the ride. I really appreciate it. You know my car is still in the shop.太好了,多谢你送我,我真的很感激。你知道我的车还在修。
A: Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.没关系,这是我的荣幸。
B: It’s very nice of you.你真好。
A: Mike, these flowers are just gorgeous.迈克,这些花真是太漂亮了。
B: I’m glad you like them. Happy birthday!很高兴你喜欢。生日快乐!
A: I can’t thank you enough. I’m really touched. I don’t know what to say.
真不知该怎么谢你。我真的很感动,不知该说些什么才好。
B: Forget it. It’s my pleasure. You mean a lot to me.
不用客气。这是我的荣幸。你对

我来说太重要了。
A: You’re the best!你是最好的!
口语要素
★ Let’s call it a day.我们今天就做到这儿吧。
★ You mean a lot to me.你对我来说太重要了。
超级短语 (the)first thing 早上第一件事;马上,立刻
* We can finish the project the first thing tomorrow morning.
我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。
举一反三
* She makes tea for the boss the first thing at work every day.
她每天上班的第一件事就是给老板沏好茶。
* Please call me first thing tomorrow morning. I can’t help you now.
现在我帮不了你,请你明天一早打电话来。
* I’ll call on you first thing I arrive.我一到就会立刻来拜访你。
五星级形容词gorgeous 华丽的,灿烂的,辉煌的;极好的,令人愉快的
* The fall is a gorgeous time in Beijing.秋天是北京的黄金季节。
A: Your wife is really gorgeous. I can’t take my eyes off her.
你的老婆太迷人了。真是让人目不转睛。
B: Yeah, well maybe you should try!是吗?那你最好别看!
3、I’m Working on It. 我正在努力。
A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?
B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。
A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?
B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。
A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。
B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。
A: Peter, have you finished your English composition?彼得,你的英语作文写完了吗?
B: No. But I’m working on it.没有。我正在写。
A: Class starts in twenty minutes. You have to turn it in at the beginning of class today. 还有20分钟就要上课了。你得今天上课前交作业!
B: I know. I know!我知道。我知道!
A: Do you think you can finish it on time?你觉得你能按时完成吗?
B: Don’t worry. I’ll get it done very soon. I’m almost finished.
不用担心。我马上就写完,差不多写完了。
A: You’d better hurry!你最好快点!
B: Well, it would be a lot easier to finish if you stopped talking to me.
你要是不跟我说话,我会完成得更轻松。
A: Sorry!对不起!
超级短语
make contact with 取得联系
* Have you make contact with your uncle in Taiwan?你跟台湾的舅舅取得联系了吗?
“取得联系”还有很多其他说法:
*Have you reached Mr. Lee yet?

*Have you gotten in touch with Mr. Lee?
*Have you gotten a hold of Mr. Lee?
*Have you connected with Mr. Lee?
*Have you been able to connect with Mr. Lee?
额外成就感lose contact with 失去联系
I’ve lose contact with most of my school friends.我跟大多数同学已经失去了联系。
4、It’s a Piece of Cake. 这很容易
A: Jim, I heard you’ve bought a new computer.吉姆,我听说你买了一台新电脑。
B: Yes. Look, it is on my desk.是的,看,就在我的桌子上。
A: Your office looks different with a computer. By the way, is it difficult to use a computer?有了一台电脑,你的办公室看上去大不一样了。噢,对了,用电脑难吗?
B: Not at all. It’s a piece of cake.一点也不。这很容易。
A: A piece of cake?很容易?
B: Yes. It’s easy and convenient to use a computer. But it takes a long time to really master it.是的,使用电脑很容易,也很方便,但要真正掌握它就需要时间了
A: Jim, could you do me a favor?吉姆,你能帮我个忙吗?
B: Sure, just ask. What can I do for you?当然,说吧。要我做什么?
A: My car has a problem starting. Could you please take a look at it for me?
我的车启动不了。你能帮我看一下吗?
B: No sweat. It’s a piece of cake.没问题。这很容易。
A: Are you sure?你肯定?
B: Absolutely. I’m a great mechanic.绝对。我修车很在行。
A: Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.多谢帮忙。我真的很感激。
B: Anytime.愿意效劳。
5、I Couldn’t Agree More.我完全同意
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。
A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?
B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。
A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所。
B: It sure is.当然。
A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩。
A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是?
B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗?
A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges. 不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游。
B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?
我也是去游三峡的。你这是第一次来中国吗?
A: Yes, it is. 是的。
B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走

。我想你会玩得更开心的
A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意。
B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧!
5、I Couldn’t Agree More. 我完全同意
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤
A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?
B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处
A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所
B: It sure is.当然
A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩
A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是?
B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗?
A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游
B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?我也是去游三峡的,你这是第一次来中国吗?
A: Yes, it is. 是的
B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的
A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意
B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧!
6、Thank You for Everything. 感谢你做的一切
A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在这儿玩得开心吗?
B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.当然开心,这场晚会有美食、佳宾,真是棒极了
A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself很高兴你在这里玩得开心
B: Thank you for the invitation.感谢你的邀请
A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?这是我的荣幸。再来一杯香槟吗?
B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我还想再来一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感谢你做的一切
A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能来是我的荣幸。
A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.
李太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了。我明天真得走了
B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.请随意,想住多久就住多久吧。你总是受欢迎的
A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.谢谢,你对我真好
B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前还要我做点什么吗?
A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.
不用了

,多谢。你已经为我做了很多。感谢你做的一切。
B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心。
7、Don’t Worry about It. 别担心
A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number.
祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆联系上,可是我忘了他的地址和电话号码了
B: Don’t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.别担心。我这儿有他的呼机号。
A: Really? You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的吗?你帮了我大忙,谢谢
B: Forget it. It’s nothing.不用客气,这没什么。
A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞吗?
B: I’d love to, but I’m a terrible dancer. I’m afraid I may step on your toes. 哦,我很乐意。可是我跳得很糟糕。我担心踩着你的脚。
A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll show you how. It’s a piece of cake.别担心。我教你怎么跳。简单得很
B: Thank you. I’ll try my best.谢谢,我会尽力的
I Apologize. 我很抱歉
A: Jessie, I’m afraid I can’t come back home for dinner tonight.
杰茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚饭了。
B: Not back home for dinner again? That’s the third time this week!
又不回家吃晚饭?这个星期你已经是第三次了这样了!
A: I’m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.对不起。我们的公司刚刚开业,总是有太多事情要处理,这你是知道的
B: You don’t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解释了,随便你。
A: I apologize. You have my word, I’ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉。我向你保证,周末抽时间来陪你,我发誓。
B: We’ll see.再说吧
A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I’ll make it up to you.谢谢你能理解。我保证一定给你补上。
A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。
B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?
A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。
B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑?
A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉
B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。
A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?
B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了

!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!
You Did a Good Job. 你干得很好。
A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.汤姆,我给你带来了好消息。
B: What is it? 什么好消息?
A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了?
B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?简直不敢相信。这就像做梦一样。我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖!
A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.你干得不错。我真为你感到自豪B: Thanks for the compliment.多谢夸奖
A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!你该拿这个奖。我们好好庆祝一下吧!
A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters.
我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了
B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.没错,我是昨天才知道的
A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你为公司作出了贡献,那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样?
B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.不错,我有信心,而且,我喜欢挑战
A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能够胜任这份工作
B: Thank you. 谢谢你。
10、I’m Looking Forward to It. 我期待着这件事
A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。
A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。
B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假?
A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!
B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
A: Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here?王先生,你在这儿过得愉快吗?
B: Of course, I’ve enjoyed it very much. I’ve met my old friends and made some new friends.当然,我过得很愉快。我见到了我的老朋友,还结识了一些新朋友
A: We’ve all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back?我们都喜欢跟你在一起。你什么时候回来?
B: Sometime next year.明年的某个时候。
A: I’m looking forward to seeing you again.Take care.我期待再一次见到你,多保重
B: The same to you. Keep in touch. 你也一样。保持联系










 【背景介绍】初到美国的中国学生,往往要先过语言关,然后才可以选修其他的课程。下面这段对

话就是一个正在进修语言的中国学生的困惑 
A: How long will it take to learn English? Will I be able to take other courses next semester or will English take up all of my time? 学会英语要花多长时间?我下学期可不可以选修别的课程?还是要把英语一直学下去?
B: It’s hard to say. Language isn’t like other studies. 很难说。语言不同于其它的学问
A: You mean I could finish this course and still not know English? You’ve got to be kidding! 你是说我修完了这门课还是不懂英文? 你在开玩笑吧!
B: I’m not kidding. Learning a language is a question of forming language habits and that takes time. 绝无戏言。这是一个养成语言习惯的问题,得花不少时间
A: So do we have to stay in this English class forever? 那我们一辈子都得留在英语班了吗?
B: No. You just have to stay here long enough to get some orientation. Then you go on practicing and learning outside. A lot of learning depends on your personal motivation. 那倒不必。你要在班上待到获得一些学习的方法为止。然后你就可以在课外练习和进修了。学习很多时候是要靠你的个人动力
A: So it’s really the same story. Practice, practice, practice and more practice is the only way to learn a language.还是那句话,操练,操练,再操练是学习一门语言的唯一办法
B: You said it.你说对了!
口语要素
★ It’s hard to say. 很难说。
★ Certainly. 当然了。
超级短语
be able to 能,会
* Will you be able to come with me tomorrow? 明天你能跟我一起来吗?
* I haven’t been able to get in touch with her.我尚未能和她取得联系
go on 继续
* Don’t keep me in suspense. Go on with the story!别吊我胃口,接着讲!
* I just wanted to look for a book. You can go on with your work.我只是来找一本书,你继续工作吧。
超级句型 You mean 你的意思是说……
* You mean we can finish this course and still not know English? 你是说我们修完了这门课还是不懂英文?
* You mean I don’t need to come to work tomorrow?你是说我明天不用来上班了?
★ It’s a question of 是……的问题
* It’s a question of forming language habits and that takes time.这是一个养成语言习惯的问题,得花不少时间。
* It’s a question of attitude, not action.这是个态度问题,而无关行动。
精彩句子
★You stay here long enough to get some orientation. Then you go on practicing and learning outside.你在班上待到获得一些学习的方法为止。然后你就可以在课外练习和进修了。
语法点滴 一般将来时:表示即将发生的动作
* How long will it take to learn English? 学会英语要花多长时间?
* Will I be able t

o take other courses next semester?我下学期能选修别的课程吗?
* When will you finish the term paper?你什么时候能完成学期论文?
* What are you going to do during the National Day vacation?国庆节放假期间你准备做什么?
* We’re going to Hawaii to spend our honeymoon next week.下个星期我们要到夏威夷去度蜜月。
2. Americans Have So Much Money 美国人好有钱
A: I used to think that Americans had so much money they didn’t know what to do with it. 从前我老以为美国人都好有钱,却不知道该怎么花。
B: You did?你真这么想?
A: Yes. But now I’ve learned differently. Now I have a more realistic opinion.
是呀。不过我已经知道不是这么回事了。现在我的看法更实际。
B: What do you think now? 那你现在怎么想?
A: There are lots of jobs, and almost everybody works. There is a high standard of living. People earn a lot, but they spend a lot to live. So there isn’t so much money after all. 美国有许多行业,而且几乎人人都工作。生活水准高,个人收入多,但生活开支也大。所以最后也没剩多少钱。
B: But I still say Americans spend a lot more money on useless things than we Chinese do.但我还是认为美国人比我们中国人爱乱花钱。
A: That’s true. But Americans work hard for their money like we do. I don’t know why our spending habits are so different.
那倒是。但是美国人和我们一样努力地工作。我不知道为什么两国的消费习惯这么不同
额外成就感 used to 过去常常
* I used to go to English salon on Sundays. 我以前常在周日去参加英语沙龙。
* I used to live in Beijing.我以前住在北京
after all 毕竟;结果;虽然
* I’m so sorry. I can’t come after all.对不起,结果我还是不能来。
* It’s not surprising you’ve got stomachache. After all, you’ve eaten too much.
你的胃痛并不奇怪,毕竟你吃得实在太多了。
* I know he hasn’t finished the work, but after all, he’s done his best.
我知道他未完成这项工作,但毕竟他尽力了。
3. Could You Explain a Little More你能再解释一下吗
A: What do you think is harder, reading or writing?
你认为读和写哪个比较难?
B: Well, they’re completely different. Reading is passive, and writing is active.
它们是截然不同的两码事,读是被动的,写是主动的。
A: I don’t think I understand what you mean. Could you explain a little more?
我不知道你说的是什么意思,能不能再给我稍微解释一下?
B: In reading you need to recognize language by seeing the words on the page and knowing what they are. In writing you have to produce language, you have to create your own words on a blank page. 阅读是

认识纸上现有的语言文字,而写作是在白纸上用自己的话创造语言。
A: Oh, now I see what you mean. When you’re reading, you are just looking, but when you are writing, you are actually doing something! 哦,我明白你的意思了。读只是浏览,而写却是创造。
B: A reading knowledge of a language is larger and different from a writing knowledge. Don’t you think so? 一种语言的阅读知识要比写作知识来得广泛而且大不相同。你难道不同意吗?
A: I think I see what you mean. I can read Shakespeare but I definitely can’t write it. 我想我懂你的意思了。我可以阅读莎士比亚的作品,但却写不出来
B: Exactly.对极了 
A: So I have another question for you. What do you think is harder, speaking or understanding? 我还有一个问题。你认为听和说哪个比较难?
B: They’re both harder than reading or writing. 两个都比读和写难
A: In what way? 在哪一方面?
B: Because they are direct communication with another person, and there’s a time limit. This time limit is the most serious problem for foreigners, even for those who know lots of English. 因为他们直接与他人沟通,而且还有时间上的限制。时间上的限制对外国人来说是最严重的问题,甚至对那些懂得很多英文的人也是如此。
A: You are making me feel really discouraged. 你弄得我好泄气
B: I’m not trying to discourage you. I’m trying to help you. You have to live with these difficulties. Isn’t it better to know about them? The more you know about what you have to face, the better you’ll do. I promise!我不是在打击你,而是想帮你。你总得面对这些困难,了解了这些困难不是更好吗? 你对要面对的问题了解越多,就会做得越好,我向你保证。
额外成就感 be different from 与……不同
* My opinion is different from yours.我和你的意见相左。
* City life is very different from country life.都市生活和乡村生活是非常不同的。
* Chinese culture is very different from American culture.中美文化存在着很大的差异。
can not see 不明白
* I can not see any difference between them. They’re both handsome!我看不出他们有什么差别,他们都很英俊!
* I can’t see why she’s so against the idea. 我不明白她为何如此反对这个意见。
live with 接受;承认;忍受
* Can you live with this arrangement?你能接受这样的安排吗?
* You must learn to live with the fact that you are getting old.你必须学会接受你渐渐变老这个事实。
* I don’t enjoy the situation, but I can live with it.我不喜欢这样的情形,但我能够忍受。
4.Don’t Worry about Making Mistakes 不要担心犯错误 
A: I’ve always wondered, what’s the difference betwe

en English for Chinese students and English for native students? 我一直弄不明白,中国学生学英语和美国学生学英语有什么不同?
B: I don’t know. What do you think? 不知道,你觉得呢?
A: I think a Chinese student concentrates on written English, and uses it as a basis for communicating. From start to finish he’s learning vocabulary and fundamentals of grammar. This is a very difficult way to learn.我认为中国学生注重书面语言,而且以此来交流。他们从始至终都在背单词和学语法基础。这是一种很困难的学习方法
B: What do natives get?那美国人呢?
A: They get higher level English, which is more formal than everyday spoken English. They also deal with matters of style and creativity 他们注重比口语更为正规和高级的成文英语。他们也学习文体和创作
B: Do you mean that a native doesn’t make any mistakes in grammar? 你说美国本土人都不会犯语法错误吗?
A: Absolutely not! Native speakers make a lot of grammar mistakes, especially if they come from a home where nonstandard English is spoken. 当然不是!他们同样犯很多错误,尤其是来自一个说不标准英语的家庭的人
B: I suppose that only a small percentage of college students don’t know standard English in American universities. 我想在美国大学里只有极少数的大专学生不懂得标准英语
A: Actually there are more non-native speakers than you think. That’s why it’s so important to quit worrying about making mistakes. Just talk to everyone every chance you get.实际上在美国的非英语母语者要比你想象的多。这就是为什么你不必担心犯错误。见到人就说,不放过每一个练英语的机会
额外成就感 concentrate on 专心于,专注于
* I must concentrate on my new task.我必需专注于我的新任务。
* He concentrated his energies on studying. 他把精力专注于研究。
* Many firms are concentrating on increasing their markets overseas许多公司正在集中精力开拓它们的海外市场。
deal with 安排;处理
I think this problem should be dealt with quickly. 我认为这个问题应及早处理。
That man is easy to deal with. 那个人容易相处。
* I just don’t know how to deal with this problem.我就是不知道该怎么处理这个问题
due to 由于;应归于
* His success is entirely due to hard work. 他的成功是努力工作的结果。
* The airport was closed due to the crisis.机场由于危情而关闭。
5.Are You New In this Class你刚到这个班上吗
A: Hi. Are you new in this class? 你刚到这个班上吗?
B: Yes, I am. I really don’t know anyone. 是的,我谁也不认识。
A: Did you just arrive in this country? You look a little nervous. 你是不是刚到这个国家? 你看上

去有点拘束
B: No. I was here last semester, but I didn’t find out about this class in time. So I’m taking it this semester. 不是,我上学期就来了。不过我没赶上这班,所以这学期才上。
A: I took this course last semester too. Now I am taking it again! 我上学期就在学这门课,现在又在学!
B: How is it? Do you learn anything here? Why are you taking it again? 这课怎样? 你学了什么没有? 你为什么再学一遍呀?
A: Wow, you have a lot of questions! I learned a lot. In fact, that’s why I am taking it again. I get lots of practice in speaking, and also in writing. I’m sure you’ll be glad you took this course. I’ll even help you study if you’d like.
哇,你问的问题真多!我学到了很多东西,实际上,这也是为什么我又学一遍的原因。在这门课上,我有很多练习会话和写作的机会。我相信你也会喜欢这门课的。如果你愿意的话,我还可以帮你。
B: That’s just what I need. Thanks so much. You’ve been a big help already.
这正是我所要的。非常感谢。你已经帮了我个大忙了
额外成就感 in time 及时;最终(经过一段时间)
* We were just in time to catch the train. 我们正好赶上那趟火车。
* These problems will straighten out in time. 这些问题终究会解决的
6. Tell Me About this Campus告诉我一些这个学校的事
A: Excuse me, I would like to know something about this campus. Right now it seems very big and confusing! I have no idea where I am going or what I am doing. 对不起,打扰一下,我想了解一些关于这个学校的事。现在我觉得它太大了,把人搞糊涂了。我连去哪和做什么都搞不清
B: Do you have a map of the campus? 你有没有校区地图?
A: Yes, I have, but it doesn’t help me very much. I’m not very good at reading maps. 有,不过也没多大用处。我不怎么会看地图
B: Do you know where your classes are? 你知不知道你的教室在哪里?
A: More or less. I go to three different buildings, and always get there late. I feel so hopeless. I don’t know why I am late all the time. No one else seems to be.多少知道一点。我要到三栋不同的大楼上课,老是迟到,真是没没希望。我也不知道为什么总是迟到,别人怎么就不迟到
B: That’s because you don’t know the short cuts. You’ll learn them after a while. I can show you the ropes 那是因为你不会抄小路。不久以后你就会知道了。我可以告诉你这窍门
额外成就感 right now 立刻,马上
* You must leave right now or you’ll miss your flight.你必须马上出发否则就误了航班
* I have no time right now to discuss your problems. 我现在没时间讨论你的问题
more or less 或多或少;差不多
* He is more or less a

jerk.他或多或少是个混球
* They’ve more or less finished their work. 他们已差不多完成了工作
show you the ropes 指点窍门
*This is a new member of our organization, Show him the ropes, will you?
这是我们单位新来的人。你向他指点一下工作好吗?
7. I’m Afraid To Speak English我怕说英语 
A: Can I ask you a question?我能问你个问题吗?
B: Sure, go ahead.当然了,问吧。
A: How do you get along with the American students in your classes?
你跟班上的美国同学相处得怎样?
B: I don’t have much contact with them. 没什么来往
A: Really? Why not? Don’t you go up and talk to them? 真的? 为什么?你不跟他们攀谈吗?
B: No, I don’t. I’m too afraid of making mistakes in English. I don’t want to be laughed at.不,我怕说错,怕别人笑话我
A: You won’t get anywhere that way. You’re the one who needs to practice English, so you should make the first move. Besides, most American students are really friendly and outgoing. They will be glad to talk to you.你这样子不行。是你需要练习英语,所以你要主动地找别人讲话。再说,大多数美国同学都很友好而且很外向,他们会很乐意跟你说英语的
B: Thanks for the advice. I guess you’re right. It’s just hard to overcome my shyness. I really will try from now on. I promise.谢谢你的建议。我想你说得对。我就是克服不了胆怯。从现在起我一定要试着开口,我保证
额外成就感 contact with 接触;联系
* They have many contacts with undergraduates. 他们和大学生有许多接触。
* We have a lot of contact with local people. 我们与当地人交往密切。
8. What Does The Paper Say报上说些什么
A: Good morning.早上好
B: Good morning.早上好
A: What does the paper say? 报上说些什么?
B: Nothing much—the same old stuff. A lot of bad news as usual.
没什么------还不是老一套,坏消息连篇
A: Well, what’s the weather report? 天气预报说什么?
B: Sunny and mild today, cloudy and rainy tomorrow. 今天晴朗温和,明天多云有雨
A: Did they find those bank robbers? 抢银行的歹徒找到没有?
B: Not yet. They were holding two men in Ohio, but they let them go. They weren’t the criminals after all. 还没有。他们在俄亥俄州抓到两个人,可是又放走了。他们毕竟不是罪犯
A: What about the sports page? What were the scores of last night’s games?
体育版说了些什么?昨天晚上的比赛结果是什么?
B: Here’s the paper; you can read them yourself. 给你报纸,自己看。
额外成就感 let go 放;释放;放开
The police had to let the suspect go because they had no evidence由于没有证据,警方只

得释放疑犯。
“Let me go.” She cried angrily“放开我!”她生气地叫喊道。
9.I Worry about Everything我无事不愁
A: I really want to take a nap. I feel very sleepy today真想睡一下,我今天觉得好困
B: What’s the matter? Didn’t you get enough sleep last night?怎么了? 你昨天晚上没睡好吗?
A: I fell asleep very late. It was almost two o’clock in the morning when I finally fell asleep.我很晚才睡着。那时都快两点了
B: Are you worried about something? Why couldn’t you sleep? 你在发愁吧? 为什么睡不着觉呢?
A: You know how it is when you’re in a strange country. Everything is new, and you get tired and nervous sometimes. Then you worry about your family, about conditions back home, about your courses, about your money, about everything. I tried to fall asleep but I just had too much on my mind.
你知道身在异乡的滋味。凡事都不习惯,有时把人搞得既疲倦又紧张。担心家里的人,担心国内的情况,担心自己的功课,担心钱,总之,无事不愁。我想睡觉,但脑子里装的事太多了。
B: Well, take it easy. Things will look better tomorrow. Maybe you should try exercising or a hot bath to help you relax.唉,想开一点。明天就好了。你试着做点锻炼或是洗个热水澡,或许能有助睡眠
A: Anything is worth a try. But right now I really just want to find a quiet place to take a nap任何办法都值得一试。但是现在我真得找个安静的地方去小睡一会儿
额外成就感 worry about 担心
* I have nothing to worry about in this life. 我这一生没有什么烦恼的事。
* He is always worrying about his personal gains. 他总是计较个人得失。
10. All Americans Look Alike美国人长得都一个样
A: I really think all Americans look alike.我真的觉得美国人长得都一个样
B: You’re crazy!You haven’t been here long enough. 你瞎说!你在美国住的时间还不长吧
A: But they do 他们长得确实是一个样啊
B: What makes you say that? 何以见得?
A: They wear the same clothes, they’re all blond, they all drive cars, they all own Parker fountain pens; they all drink Coca Cola, and they all chew gum.他们穿一样的衣服,都是金发碧眼;都开着车子;都有派克钢笔;都喝可口可乐,而且都嚼口香糖
B: I disagree with you. They don’t all wear the same clothes; they’re definitely not all blond; they don’t all own Parker fountain pens; they don’t all drink Coca Cola, and they don’t all chew gum. I do think they all drive cars though! But that doesn’t have anything to do with how they look!我不同意你的看法。他们并不都穿一样的衣服;也不全是金发碧眼;不是每个人都有派克钢笔;也不全喝可口可乐,更不都嚼口香糖,而且

也不是所有的人都开车!但这和他们的长相也没关呀!
A:Maybe I am just homesick. I know you’re right. I just miss China, that’s all.
可能是我想家吧。我知道你是对的。只是因为我想家,想中国
额外成就感 enough 足够的,够用的
* Do you have enough money for the taxi fare? 你有足够的钱支付出租汽车的车费吗?
I can’t thank you enough for helping me with my English.你帮我学英语真让我感激不尽
* I don’t know him well enough to ask him for help.我和他不够熟,不便向他求助
11.I Never Know When to Shake Hands我该什么时候握手
A: I have a real problem when I meet people.我在和人会面的时候有个问题。
B: What is it? Maybe I can help.什么疑问?或许我能帮你
A: I never know when to shake hands and when not to. Can you tell me something about it?我不知道该在什么时候握手,什么时候不握手。你能不能告诉我有关这方面的事?
B: Do you come from a country where they shake hands? 你们国家的人握手吗?
A: Oh yes. Men, women, and children shake hands all the time.握呀。男人、女人、小孩、时时刻刻都在握手。
B: It’s very simple. Men shake hands, women and children don’t 那很简单。男人握手,女人和小孩不握。
A: But some women do shake hands. And now a lot of children have such good manners, they shake hands too. 可是有些女人也握手呀。而且现在很多有礼貌的孩子也握手。
B: Well, a good rule to follow is, for men you hold out your hand, for women and children, you wait and see what they do.你就遵循这条原则:对男人你先伸手,对女人和孩子就看他们怎么做。
A: That sounds easy enough. 这听上去再简单不过了。
B: Sure. Once you get the hang of it, it’s a piece of cake! It’s nothing to worry about.可不是嘛。你一旦掌握了窍门,那就成了小菜一碟!没什么可担心的。
额外成就感 all the time 总是,一直
* They were laughing all the time.他们一直笑个不停。
hold out 维持; 伸出
* Our food supplies won’t hold out long. 我们的食品供应维持不了多久
get the hang of 掌握窍门
* I’ll get the hang of it pretty soon.我很快就能掌握它的窍门。
12.Have You Got a Scholarship你有奖学金吗
A: Do you mind if I ask you a question?If it’s too personal you can forget it.
我想问个问题你介意吗?如果涉及到隐私那就不用回答。
B: I don’t mind at all. You can ask me anything. We’re friends.一点也不介意。你可以问任何问题。我们是朋友嘛。
A: Have you got a scholarship, or are you on your own? 你有奖学金还是自费?
B: I have a scholarship from my government for four years. How about you?我们政府

给我四年奖学金,你呢?
A: I have a tuition scholarship from the university. Otherwise I’m on my own.
学校只让我免缴学费,其余还是自掏腰包
B: Do you mean that you’re self-supporting? I didn’t even know you had a job!
这么说你是自己维持了?我都不知道你还有份工作!
A: Oh no. My family supports me. And believe me, changing foreign money into dollars is heart breaking. You seem to get so little in return. 喔,不是。我靠我家里。说真的,用外币换美元真是件伤感情的事,一换就没多少钱了
B: Yeah, I really know the feeling. I can’t wait to graduate so I can get a good job and earn my own money.是呀,这种感觉我太清楚了。我恨不得马上毕业找个好工作,那我就可以花自己的钱了。
额外成就感 on one’s own 靠自己,独自
* He got the job on his own. 他靠自己的力量得到了那份工作
* She would always sit in a corner on her own. 她总是独自一人坐在一个角落里
in return 作为回报
* He didn’t expect anything in return for his help. 他帮助人并不期待任何回报。
* If you give me your photo, I’ll give you mine in return.你若送我一张照片,我便回赠一张给你
13.How Do You Improve Your English 你怎样提高英语
A: Do you mind if I ask you a question?我问你个问题你介意吗?
B: No, not at all. Go ahead.不介意。问吧。
A: What do you do in order to improve your English?你怎样提高你的英语?
B: I go to movies; I go to lectures; I listen to the radio; I do lots of things. Most importantly, I practice every chance I get.我看电影,听演讲,听广播,方法很多。最重要的是,我抓住每一个可以练英语的机会。
A: It’s a good idea to have a radio, isn’t it?有收音机倒是学英语的好办法,对不对?
B: Sure. It’s like understanding on the telephone——you can’t see the speaker! It’s great for improving listening comprehension.对。就好像是接电话一样,你看不到对方!这对提高听力很有帮助。
A: It takes a long time to learn a language, doesn’t it?学语言要很长的时间,对不对?
B: It certainly does. But if you practice speaking every spare minute and learn useful sentences every day you can make big progress.当然是了。但如果你每天都利用零碎时间苦练说,而且说实用的句子,那你会进步很快
额外成就感 in order to 为了;以便
* I decide to go to England in order to improve my English.
为了提高我的英语,我决定去英国。
14.What Words Do I Need to Know 我该了解些什么
A:I was wondering if you could help me with something.我想知道你可不可以帮我个忙
B: Sure, anything you say说吧。
A: Actually, it’s a litt

le bit silly.实际上,这个问题有点可笑
B: Don’t worry about it, just ask.别担心,说吧
A: What words do I need to know to buy a pair of shoes?我买双鞋子该说些什么?
B: You need to know the type of shoe you want.你只要知道你要的式样就行了
A: Don’t worry about that. I can point it out in the store.这个不用担心,我在店里可以指给他们看
B: The shoes can be comfortable or not comfortable, too wide, too narrow, or just right; and long or short. In girls shoes, the heel can be high or low.鞋子可能会舒服或不舒服;可能会太大、太小,或正好合脚;也可能会长或短,女鞋的跟也许会高或矮
A: Let me write all that down. I’m going shopping this afternoon. 我把这些话写下来好了,我今天下午就去买。
额外成就感 point out 指出
* I pointed out to him where I used to live.我指给他看我以前住过的地方。
* May I point out that if we don’t leave now we’ll miss the movie.我想提醒大家,如果现在还不动身,我们就赶不上看电影了。
* He pointed out that the project lacked one important thing.他指出,那项计划有个严重的缺陷。
write down 写下;记下
* Write the address down before you forget it.把这地址写下来,免得忘了。
* I write down her telephone number in my notebook. 我在笔记簿上记下了她的电话号码。
15.Are Americans Romantic美国人浪漫吗
A: You know, I really don’t think Americans are very romantic.我认为美国人并不很浪漫。
B: Where did you get that idea? 你怎么会有这种想法?
A: That’s the impression I get from the movies, and from looking around. Men and women seem very businesslike in their relations with each other. 我是从看电影和对周围事物的观察而得到这个结论的。男女间的关系似乎很实际。
B: Well, I’m still not sure what you’re asking me. 我还是不太明白你说的是什么
A: Is it true or isn’t it?你说是对还是不对呢?
B: Do you want to know something about the American character? 你想不想了解一下美国人的性格?
A: I just think you’re trying to change the subject. But go ahead. 我看你是想改变话题吧。好了,说吧
B: No, this will help answer your question. In American society boys and girls are raised together. They’re not segregated in their activities! Boys and girls go out together from an early age.不,这有助于回答你的问题。在美国社会里,男孩和女孩是在一起长大的。他们在活动中,并不加以隔离。美国的男孩和女孩从小就可以一块出去玩
A: OK, go on. 是,继续说
B: After being raised together, men and women can be businesslike in each other’s company. It really doesn’t have anything to do with the way a man and woman b

ehave toward each other when they are in love. Does that answer your question? 等到他们一起长大成人后,男女之间在工作中的关系就会处理得条理分明,但这和他们在恋爱中的表现是没有一点关系的。这个答案你满意了吧?
A: Not exactly, but I see your point 还好。不过我明白你的意思
B: I think Americans are pretty romantic when they are in a relationship and a lot of flirting goes on in every office. After you’ve been in America for a while, you will probably see what I mean.我觉得美国人恋爱起来挺浪漫的,甚至在办公室也有很多调情的场面。等你在美国呆久了,就会明白我的意思了
额外成就感 go ahead 向前
* Go straight ahead. 一直向前走。
* Go ahead, we’re all ears. 讲吧,我们都听着呢
A: I was thinking about taking an English course this summer.我今年夏天想上个英语班。
B: Go ahead, I think that’s a great idea.去吧,是个好主意
16. We’re Starting A Soccer Team我们要组织一个足球队
A: Hi Jim. Do you have a minute?嗨,吉姆。你有空吗?
B: Sure, what’s up?有,什么事?
A: Some of us are going to start a soccer team. Would you like to join us?我们几个要组织一个足球队,你要不要参加?
B: I don’t know anything about it. Soccer isn’t as popular in my country as it is here.我对足球一窍不通。我们国家跟这不一样,不兴踢足球
A: That’s all right. We’ll teach you.没关系,我们会教你的
B: Is it anything like American football?足球跟橄榄球一样吗?
A: Not very much. It’s something like hockey, except that you use a big ball and no stick.不大一样。足球有点像曲棍球,不过足球是用大球,而且没有球棍
B: I’ll come down and watch you play some day, and see what it’s like. 回头我去看你们踢球,看看究竟是什么样子。
A: Good idea. I think you’ll like it if you give it a chance.好。我相信你一试就会喜欢上它的。
额外成就感 watch 注视;观察;看护
* Did you watch the tennis match? 你看了网球比赛没有?
* Watch the cars when you cross the street. 过马路时,要注意车辆。
* He watched to see what would happen. 他注意观察会发生什么事。
* She watched the patient all night. 她整夜看护那位病人。
17.How Do I Get to the Bank去银行怎么走
A: Pardon me, Ma’am. Can you tell me how to get to the Business Bank? 对不起,太太,您能不能告诉我到商业银行怎么走?
B: Sure. Turn right at the next corner, and keep on going for two blocks. 当然可以。下个拐角右转,再走两个街区就到了
A: Which side of the street is it on?银行在街的哪一边?
B: The left-hand side. It’s on a corner. Are you a stranger i

n town? 在左手边的拐角上。你对本地不熟吗?
A: I’m a stranger in this country. I just arrived from China.我对这个国家很陌生,我刚从中国来
B: My God! You are far from home! 天哪!你真是远道而来
额外成就感 keep on 继续;坚持
*In spite of the noise outdoors,she kept on reading.她无视外面的嘈杂声,继续读书
* He kept on asking silly questions.他反复问些愚蠢的问题
far from 远非;完全不
I am far from pleased with your behavior.对你的行为我很不满意
* She realized this was far from the truth.她意识到这决非事实
18.How Often Do the Buses Run公共汽车多久一班
A: Excuse me, could you answer a few questions for me?对不起,打扰一下,你能回答我几个问题吗?
B: Sure.可以。
A: How often do the buses run?公共汽车多久一班?
B: They come by every fifteen or twenty minutes.每十五或二十分钟一班
A: How late do they run?开到多晚?
B: Till around midnight, I think.我想半夜才收班
A: How much is the fare? 一张票多少钱?
B: A dollar.一美元
A: OK, thanks, you’ve really been a big help. I’m sorry to bother you.
好的,谢谢。你帮了我大忙。很抱歉打扰你。
额外成就感 till 直到;在……以前
* I’ll be here till 10 o’clock tomorrow. 我一直到明天10点都会在这里。
* My son often sits up surfing the internet till late at night.我儿子常常上网到很晚才睡觉。
19. I’m Just Feeling Homesick 我只是有点想家
A: Hi, John. What’s up?嗨,约翰,最近好吗?
B: Hi. Not much. I’m just miserable as usual.嗨,不怎么样。跟以前一样难过。
A: What’s the matter with you? Don’t you feel well?你怎么了?不舒服吗?
B: I feel terrible. I can’t get used to the food; I can’t get along with the people here. I don’t like these customs——I wish I were back home.我感觉糟透了。我吃不惯这里的食物,跟这的人也相处不好。我不喜欢这里的风俗习惯??真想马上回家。
A: Do you eat everything back home? Have you got lots of friends in your country?
你在国内是不是想吃什么就吃什么?是不是有很多朋友?
B: What are you trying to say?你在说什么呀?
A: That maybe you have some of these same feelings back home. They just seem stronger now because you’re in a strange place. Have you thought about it?
也许你在国内也会有同样的感受,只不过你现在在一个陌生的地方,这种感觉就更强烈。你想过这个问题吗?
B: No, I guess I feel this way at home sometimes too.是啊,我在家有时也有这种感受
A: Maybe you’re just in a bad mood. Don’t worry. It will pass也许你只是心情不好。别担心

,一切都会过去的。
B: I hope so. 但愿如此。
A: Why don’t you do something you enjoy to take your mind off your troubles?
你为什么不做点你喜欢的事来缓解一下烦恼呢?
B: Thanks for the advice. I’m just feeling homesick I guess.谢谢你的建议。我只是有点想家了。
额外成就感 get along with 与……相处;进展
* How are you getting along with your new girlfriend? 你和新女友相处得如何?
* How are you getting along with your work? 你的工作进展如何?
* They just can’t get along with each other. 他们就是合不来。
20. America Is So Different from China 美国跟中国差别太大了
A: Hi, Jim, how are you doing?嗨,吉姆,你好吗?
B: Not too bad. It’s hard getting used to so many things. America is so different from China.还行,一下子适应这么多新东西是件不容易的事。美国跟中国差别太大了
A: How do American students compare with students in your country?美国学生和你们国家的学生相比怎样?
B: Our students are more serious. Much more serious.我们国家的学生比较认真。远远比美国学生认真
A: What outside interest do they have?他们有些什么课外兴趣呢?
B: Some students are interested in music, sports or relationships, but there really isn’t much time to pursue outside interests.有的喜欢音乐、体育或交友,但他们追求课外兴趣的时间却很少
A: Wow! That is different from America.哇!那跟美国不一样。
B: It’ s just one difference. 这只是一点差别。
A: Well, I’m sure having extra free time shouldn’t be too tough to get used to.
我想你肯定不太难适应拥有这么多的业余时间。
B: No, it will be great. I am already thinking about all the great things I can do.是啊,这样才好。我已经想了很多可以做的事了。
A: Just don’t get carried away and forget all about your studies.只是别太离谱,忘了功课。
额外成就感be serious about 认真对待
* Is he serious about wanting to be a doctor? 他真的想当一名医生吗?
* Are you really serious about him? 你对他真的有意思吗?











I Can’t Believe My Eyes 我简直不能相信眼前的事实
A: I can’t believe my eyes! 我简直不能相信眼前的事实!
B: Well, if it isn’t Mike Li!这不是迈克·李吗!
A: Jim Wang! It’s nice to see you again! It’s been a long time.吉姆·王!见到你真是太高兴了!好久不见了。
B: You know, Mike, I’ve been meaning to call you for a long time. I’m so glad I ran into you today.迈克,你知道吗,很久以来我一直想给你打电话。真高兴今天能遇到你。
A: Me, too. How have you been doing?我也一样。你最近好吗?
B: Super. How about y

ourself?很好。你呢?
A: Pretty good. I can’t complain.不错,没什么可抱怨的
B: So tell me, the last time I saw you, you were planning to go abroad to study, weren’t you?快说来听听,我上一次见到你的时候,你正准备去出国留学呢,是不是?
A: Yes, I guess I was. But as it turned out, I changed my mind. I decided not to go after all.是,我想是的。但现在有了变化,我最终还是决定不去了
B: Oh, really? But if I remember correctly, you were intent on going to California. Whatever made you change your mind? I thought you were accepted to Stanford.
哦,是吗?如果我没记错的话,你当时是要去加利福尼亚。是什么使你改变主意的?我记得你是被斯坦福大学录取了
A: Well, it’s a long story, and I don’t want to bore you with all the details. But what it boils down to is that I decided that going to Stanford wasn’t a very good idea. I decided to go to Beijing University instead. I want to save my money and start my own business after graduation.说来话长。那些细节我就不赘述了。最后的结果是,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。我打算去北大。这样,把钱省下来,毕业后可以自己开一家公司
B: Really? That’s very interesting.是吗?那很有趣嘛
A: And how about you? The last time we talked, didn’t you tell me you were going to open your own restaurant and hotel?你怎么样?上次我们聊的时候,你不是说要自己开个酒店吗?
B: That’s right. I was. But things turned out differently than I expected.
对呀,是有这么回事。但结果却和我预想的大不相同
A: But you seemed so determined to do that. What happened?可是你当时是决心很大的,发生了什么事呢?
B: Well, it’s very complicated, and I’m sure you don’t want to know all the details. But as it turned out, I decided that opening my restaurant just wasn’t for me. So I decided to stay at my old job instead.说来复杂。我知道你不愿意听详细的个中原由。但结果却是,我觉得自己开饭店并不适合我,所以就决定留在原来的工作岗位
A: Well, a lot sure has happened since we last saw each other.是啊,从上次见面以来,真是发生了很多事
B: You can say that again! You know, we should try to stay in touch.你说得对!我们应该尽量保持联系
A: Yes, we should. Let’s have lunch together sometime soon.的确应该如此。我们最近找时间吃个午饭吧
B: That’s a good idea. I’ll call you.这主意不错。我到时候给你打电话
A: OK. Take care now.好吧,多保重
B: You, too.你也是
口语要素
大家会发现,对话里面出现最多的是精彩的“口语要素”,其实,日常对话都是这些零零碎碎的“口语要素”组成的!一部英文电影又

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档