文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 英国首相卡梅伦演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦演讲稿
英国首相卡梅伦演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲(中英对照)

Good morning, everyone!

大家早上好!

The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,

这个国家刚刚经历了一项巨大的民主事件,

perhaps the biggest in our history.

可能也是我国历史上最大的历史事件。

Over 33 million people from England,

超过3300万来自英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰、直布罗陀的人民

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.

都表达了自己的意见。

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

我们应该感到自豪,在这些岛屿上,

we trust the people for these big decisions.

我们能将重要的决定交给人民。

We not only have a parliamentary democracy,

我们不只有议会民主,

but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed

在面对管理国家这样重要的问题时,

there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

我们也会直接征询人民的意见,

and that is what we have done.

这也正是我们刚刚所做的。

The British people have voted to leave the European Union

英国人民刚刚投票选择了脱欧,

and their will must be respected.

我们将尊重人民的意愿。

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument,

我想感谢在这项活动中与我(留欧派)站在同一阵线的每一个人,including all those who put aside party differences

包括所有搁置党派分歧,

to speak in what they believe was the national interest

为自己所坚信的国家利益而奔走呼告的人。

and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign

我也祝贺所有支持脱欧的人士,

for the spirited and passionate case that they made.

他们做了一件勇敢又富有激情的事。

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

在这次公投中,胜利者的意志必须得以遵从。

It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

这不是一个草率的决定,

not least because so many things were said

也并不只是由于有那么多的组织曾

by so many different organisations about the significance of this deci sion.

对这个决定的重要性作出过说明。

So there can be no doubt about the result.

因此这个结果不容置疑。

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

世界各地的人都在围观英国做出的这个决定。

I would reassure those markets and investors

我向所有的市场和投资人保证,

that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong

英国的经济基础非常强劲,

and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries

我也向所有住在欧洲其他国家的英国人

and European citizens living here

和住在英国的欧洲公民保证,

that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

你们的状况不会即时发生变化。

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel,

在我们的国民出行方面,

in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

在商品流通和销售服务方面,暂时不会发生改变。

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

我们现在必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备。

This will need to involve the full engagement of

这就需要

the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments

苏格兰、威尔士和北爱尔兰政府的全力配合,

to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom

以确保英国的各方面利益

are protected and advanced.

得以捍卫和增进。

But above all this will require strong determined and committed leadership 为此,需要一个强大、坚定和忠诚投入的领导人。

I am very proud and very honored to have been prime minister of this country for six years

我感到很自豪也很荣幸这六年来能成为这个国家的首相。

I believe we have made great steps with more people in work tha n ever before in our history

我相信我们已经取得了巨大进步:就业率达到史上最高;

We reform to welfare and education

福利和教育得以改革;

Increasing people’s life chances

人民得到更多的人生机会;

building a bigger and stronger society

社会更加强大;

keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world

对世界上最穷困的人信守诺言,

and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality

同时使得那些相爱的人,无论是何性别都能结婚。

But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength

更重要的是,我们重塑了英国经济的强势,

And I am grateful to everyone who’s helped to make that happen

我对所有为此做出贡献的人表示谢意。

I’ve also always believed that we have to confront big decisions not duck them

我也一直相信,我们必须直面那些重大的决定,而不是逃避。

That’s why we delivered the first Coalition government in seventy years to bring our economy back from the brink. It’s why we deliv ered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland. And why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union and hold a referendum on our membership, and have carried those things out.

因此,我们组建了70年来的首个联合政府,使我们的经济转危为安。因此我们在苏格兰举行了一个公平合法、决定苏格兰去留的公投。因此我作出承诺,重新协商英国在欧盟的地位,对是否保留欧盟会员资格进行公投,并将这些许诺付诸实践。

I fought this campaign in the only way I know how – which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel – head, heart and soul.

在这场活动中,我做了我唯一能做的事,那就是充满激情地将我脑海中、内心及灵魂深处的所思所想和感受表达出来,

I held nothing back.

毫无保留。

I was absolutely clear about my belief

我坚定不移地相信,

that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union,

留在欧盟的英国会更强大、更安全和更美好,

and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone – not the future of any single politician, including myself.

而且我也明确道明公投的目的仅此而已——并非为了任何政客的未来,包括我自己。

But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path,

但英国人民已经做出了明确的决定,要走一条截然不同的路,

and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take i t in this direction.

因此我认为这个国家需要新的领导人带领大家在这条道路上前进。

I will do everything I can as Prime Minister

作为英国首相,

to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months, but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination.

在接下来的几周甚至数月内,我会尽我所能地维持国家稳定,但是我认为我不再适合担任这个国家的舵手来引领这个国家驶向下一个目的地。

This is not a decision I have taken lightly, but I do believe it is in the national interest to have a period of stability

这不是我草率做出的决定,而我确实认为,现在我国需要的是一段稳定的时期,

and then the new leadership required.

之后就需要一个新的领导人了。

There is no need for a precise timetable today,

有关首相的更替,不必在今天就确定日程,

but in my view we should aim to have a new Prime Minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party Conference in October.

我认为我们应该在十月份的保守党会议开始时选出新的首相。Delivering stability will be important

维持稳定是至关重要的,

and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months. The Cabinet will meet on Monday.

接下来的三个月,我仍将作为首相和我的内阁一起继续执政,并将在周一召开内阁会议。

The Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.

英格兰银行行长正在准备发表一份声明,建议英格兰银行和财政部采取安抚金融市场的措施。

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen’s Speech. And I have spoken to Her Majesty

the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

我们也会继续推进女王在议会演讲中提及的重要立法。今天早上我已经向女王陛下做出汇报,向她说明了我将采取的行动。

A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a n ew Prime Minister,

与欧盟的谈判将需要在新的首相领导下进行,

and I think it is right that this new Prime Minister takes the decision about when to trigger article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.

我认为应该由新首相来决定何时启用《欧洲联盟条约》第50条,开始脱离欧盟的正式法定程序。

I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

下周,我将出席欧洲理事会会议,解释英国人民已经做出的决定以及我自己的决定。

The British people have made a choice.

英国人民已经做出了选择。

That not only needs to be respected – but those on the losing side of the argument, myself included, should help to make it work.

这决定不仅值得尊重,而且这场争论中的失败一方,包括我自己,也应该帮助英国脱欧成功。

Britain is a special country.

英国是一个独特的国家。

We have so many great advantages.

我们有很多优势。

A parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issue s about our future through peaceful debate;

议会民主制使很多关乎未来的重大问题通过和平辩论的方式解决;

a great trading nation, with our science and arts, our engineering and our creativity respected the world over.

同时我们还是贸易大国,科学、艺术、机械技艺和创造力都备受世界尊崇。

And while we are not perfect,

虽然英国并不完美,

I do believe we can be a model of a multi-racial, multi-faith democracy,

但我坚信我们能成为一个多种族、多信仰的民主制国家典范,

where people can come and make a contribution and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

人们来此可以贡献力量,淋漓尽致地施展自己的才干。

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

我本人并不建议脱欧,

I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

但我是第一个赞叹我国民众力量的。

I have said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union and indeed that we could find a way.

之前,我说过即使脱欧,英国也能生存,而事实上我们可以找到生存的

方法。

Now the decision has been made to leave, we need to find the best way, and I will do everything I can to help.

现在我们已决定脱欧,我们需要找到最佳方式,我会尽我所能提供帮助。

I love this country – and I feel honoured to have served it.

我热爱这个国家,并以为它服务过而感到荣幸。

And I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.将来我会竭尽全力帮助国家继续繁荣富强。

Thank you very much.

谢谢大家。

英国历任女王和首相

英国历任国(女)王 一、诺曼王朝 1、威廉一世(征服王)1028年9月-1087年9月9日)诺曼底公爵(1035年-1087年)、英格兰国王(1066年-1087年在位)。 2、威廉二世·鲁弗斯(约1056年~1100年8月2日),英格兰国王,由1087年到1100年在位。 3、亨利一世(1068年—1135年12月1日),英格兰诺曼底王朝国王(1100年—1135年在位)。 4、斯蒂芬(英文名Stephen,1096年~1154年10月25日),英格兰国王,由1135年到1154年在位。 二、安茹王朝 1、亨利二世(短斗篷)(1133年3月25日—1189年7月6日)是英格兰国王(1154年—1189年在位),他也是法国的诺曼底公爵(1150年起)、安茹伯爵(1151年起)和阿基坦公爵(1152年起)。 2、理查一世(Richard I,1157年9月8日-1199年4月6日),又名狮心王理查(Richard the Lionheart),是英国金雀花王朝的第二位国王,他在位期为1189年至1199年。 3、约翰(英文名John,1166年或1167年12月24日~1216年10月18日或19日),英格兰国王,由1199年到1216年在位。 三、金雀花王朝 1、约翰(英文名John,1166年或1167年12月24日~1216年10月18日或19日),英格兰国王,由1199年到1216年在位。 2、亨利三世(英文名Henry III,1207年10月1日~1272年11月16日),英格兰国王,由1216年到1272年在位。虽然他的在位时间相当长,他是英格兰历史上最无名的国王之一。 3、爱德华一世(英文名Edward I,1239年6月17日~1307年7月7日),英格兰国王,由1272年到1307年在位。 4、爱德华二世(英文名Edward II,1284年4月25日~1327年9月21日),英格兰国王,由1307年到1327年在位。 5、爱德华三世(英文名Edward III,1312年11月13日~1377年6月21日),英格兰国王,1327年到1377年在位。 6、理查二世(英文名Richard II,1367年约1月6日~1400年2月14日),英格兰国王,由1377年到1399年在位。 四、兰开斯特王朝 1、亨利四世(英文名Henry IV,1367年4月3日~1413年3月20日),英格兰国王,由1399年到1413年在位。 2、亨利五世 Henry V(1387年8月9日或9月16日—1422年8月31日)英格兰兰卡斯特王朝国王(1413年—1422年在位)。 3、亨利六世 Henry VI (1421年12月6日—1471年5月21日或5月22日)兰卡斯特王朝的最后一位英格兰国王(1422年—1461年;1470年—1471年)。 五、约克王朝 1、爱德华四世(英文名Edward IV,1442年4月28日~1483年4月9日),英格兰国王,由1461年3月4日到1483年4月9日在位。 2、爱德华五世(英文名Edward V,1470年11月4日~约1483年),英格兰国王,1483年在位。 3、理查三世(英文名Richard III,1452年10月2日~1485年8月22日),英格兰国王,1483年到1485年在位。 六、都铎王朝 1、亨利七世(英文名Richard III,1457年1月28日~1509年4月21日),英格兰国王,1485年8月22日到1509年4月21日在位。 2、亨利八世(生于1491年6月28日–卒于1547年1月28日)是英国都铎王朝的第二位国王,亨利七世次子。他自1509年4月22日开始在位。

实现梦想英语演讲稿

实现梦想英语演讲稿 梦想的征途虽然很漫长,但是只要我坚持不懈,我相信绚丽的成功之花,定会绽放在我梦想的路上。今天小雅WTT向你推荐实现梦想英语演讲稿,希望对你有所帮助。 实现梦想英语演讲稿篇【1】 I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every vally shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. Wow, what a dream it has been for Martin Luther King. But the changing world seems telling me that people gradually get their dreams lost somehow in the process of growing up, and sometimes I personally find myself saying goodbye unconsciously to those distant childhood dreams. However, we meed dreams. They nourish our spirit; they represent possibility even when we are dragged down by reality. They keep us going. Most successful people are dreamers as well as ordinary people who are not afraid to think big and dare to be great. When we were

卡梅伦首相发表文章:永恒的莎士比亚(双语)

Shakespeare Lives 永恒的莎士比亚 British Prime Minister David Cameron 英国首相大卫·卡梅伦 This year’s four hundredth anniversary of the death of William Shakespeare is not just an opportunity to commemorate1 one of the greatest playwrights2 of all time. It is a moment to celebrate the extraordinary ongoing3 influence of a man who – to borrow from his own description of Julius Caesar –“doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus.” 今年是英国戏剧大师威廉·莎士比亚去世400周年。我们怀念他的伟大作品,也向他永存于世的影响力致敬。正如名剧《裘力斯·凯撒》中的台词,“他像一位巨人,跨越了这狭隘的世界”。 Shakespeare’s legacy4 is without parallel: his works translated into over 100 languages and studied by half the world’s schoolchildren. As one of his conte mporaries, Ben Jonson, said: “Shakespeare is not of an age, but for all time.” He lives today in our language, our culture and society – and through his enduring influence on education. 莎翁的作品被翻译成100多种语言,被全世界一半的学生诵读,其传播之广,前所未有。同时代的剧作家本·琼森曾说,“莎士比亚超越了时代,他将永世不朽。”今天,他仍然活在我们的语言、文化和社会中,对教育的影响弥久常新。 Shakespeare played a critical role in shaping modern English and helping5to make it the world’s language. The first major dictionary compiled by Samuel Johnson drew on Shakespeare more than any other writer. Three thousand new words and phrases all first appeared in print in Shakespeare’s plays. I remember from my own childhood how many of them are found for the first time in Henry V. Words like dishearten, divest6, addiction7, motionless, leapfrog – and phrases like “once more unto the breach”, “band of brothers” and “heart of gold” – have all passed into our language today with no need to reference their original context. Shakespeare also pioneered innovative8 use of grammatical form and structure – including verse without rhymes, superlatives and the connecting of existing words to make new words, like bloodstained – while the pre-eminence of his plays also did much to standardise spelling and grammar. 莎翁在构建现代英语,使之成为全球通用语方面发挥了关键作用。塞缪尔·约翰逊编纂的《英语大辞典》中引用莎翁的句子,比其他作家都多。莎翁剧本中创造的英语新词、新短语多达三千。历史剧《亨利五世》中不少第一次出现的词,如dishearten、divest、addiction、motionless和leapfrog,以及短语,如once more unto the breach、band of brothers 和heart of gold,都沿用至今,成了耳熟能详的词汇。他在语法形式和结构方面亦有创新,如无韵诗、最高级和组合现有词汇形成新词方面(如bloodstained),而他的一些杰出剧作也对拼写和语法的标准化发挥了作用。 But Shakespeare’s influence is felt far beyond our language. His words, his plots and his characters continue to inspire much of our culture and wider society. Nelson Mandela, while a prisoner on Robben Island, cherished a quote from Julius Caesar which said “Cowards die many times before their death,

英美文化概况之英国篇

英美文化概况之英国篇 英国早期人文历史常识 (一) 英国东邻北海,西、北面对大西洋,南面是英吉利海峡(the English Channel),与法国隔海相望。 地理上,这里被称为“不列颠群岛”(British Isles),由大不列颠岛(Great Britain)和爱尔兰岛(Ireland)这两大岛屿,以及其它几百个小岛组成。 大不列颠岛上分布着英格兰、苏格兰和威尔士(England,Scotland and Wales)三个区域,而爱尔兰岛则分成北爱尔兰和爱尔兰共和国(Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland)两块。 政治上,大不列颠和北爱尔兰共同组成联合王国(the United Kingdom),而爱尔兰共和国则是独立于联合王国而存在的独立的国家。我们通常所说的英国,则是指联合王国。 联合王国的首都是伦敦(London);而爱尔兰共和国的首都是都柏林(Dublin)。 大不列颠岛在政治上被划分成英格兰、苏格兰和威尔士三个区域,其中英格兰面积最大、人口最多,总的来说也最为富裕。因此很多人通常会用“英格兰人”(English)指代“不列颠人”(British),这点当然会引起苏格兰人和威尔士人(Scots and Welsh)的不满。不列颠在大约一百年前曾统治着世界上四分之一的人口和土地,其殖民地遍布全球各大洲。二战之后,随着不列颠国力衰退,各殖民地纷纷独立,不列颠帝国(the British Empire)在1931年起被英联邦所取代。

英联邦(the Commonwealth of Nations)是由英国和已经独立的前英国殖民地或附 属国组成的联合体。英国作为英联邦元首并无政治实权;各国在一定协议上相互进行政治、主要是经济方面的磋商和合作;各成员国也有权利选择退出英联邦。 (二) 英国地势西北高、东南低。其西北地区主要地形是高原;而东部和东南部则主要是低地,他们是整个欧洲平原(the Great European Plain)的组成部分。 英格兰占据了大不列颠南面的最大部分土地,那里地势平缓,多为平原、丘陵和沼泽地。特别是英格兰东部沿海地区,土地肥沃,适于耕种。 苏格兰多为山地、湖泊和岛屿,它拥有三大自然区:北部高地,中部低地以及南部山陵。不列颠最高峰尼维斯峰(Ben Nevis)便座落于此,高1,343米。威尔士亦是多山地区,6%的土地被森林覆盖,大部分村庄以放牧为主。 北爱尔兰北部为多岩石、荒蛮的海岸,曲折蜿蜒。其东北部多为高地,东南部为山区,而中部则是低浅的盆地。 不列颠是个岛屿国家,四面环海,它隔着英吉利海峡与欧洲大陆遥遥相望。位处英法两国之间的英吉利海峡最窄之处被称作多佛海峡(Straits of Dover),仅有33公里宽度。1985年英国政府和法国政府决定在多佛海峡处修建海峡隧道。 总长153公里的隧道于1994年五月竣工通车,使得欧洲公路网得以连成一体,被誉为人类工程史上的一个伟业。 英国河流分布细密。塞文河(the Severn)是英国第一大河流,长338公里,它同西

英国首相卡梅伦2019年锡克教丰收节英语演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦2019年锡克教丰收节英语演讲稿 I send my best wishes to everyone in India, Britain and around the world celebrating Vaisakhi. I know this is an incredibly important time for the Sikh community as families and friendscome together to commemorate the birth of the Khalsa and give thanks. From Southall toSunderland, from Ottawa to Amritsar, Sikhs around the world will be marking Vaisakhi withvibrant parades and celebrations with homes, Gurdwaras and entire neighbourhoods burstinginto life with decorations and colour. Vaisakhi also gives us a chance to celebrate the immense contribution of British Sikhs, whohave enriched our country for over 160 years. Whether it is in the fields of enterprise orbusiness, education, public service or civil society, Britain’s Sikhs are a success story and modelcommunity. And I see this contribution every day, all around. Like at the magnificent Gurdwara SahibLeamington, where I saw for myself the values of Sikhism – of compassion, peace and equality– in practice. And across the country I see how Sikh and Asian businessmen and women areboosting the economy by creating jobs and opportunities. But this contribution is not

关于梦想英语演讲稿5篇

关于梦想英语演讲稿5篇 关于梦想的英语演讲稿有哪些呢为大家整理了相关的英语演讲稿5篇,欢迎大家阅读。 关于梦想英语演讲稿篇1 Good morning, it's my honor to stand here and give you this speech about dreams. There I want to start my speech with two short stories. The first story happened when I was in primary school, I wrote in my composition that my dream was to be a teacher when I grew up. Meanwhile, what my classmates wrote about their dreams was that he or she wanted to be a doctor, a scientist or an astronaut. The second story happened at my first year in university. At the careers planning class, when the teacher asked about our dreams, one of my classmates stood up and said, “I want to be a farmer, because I grow up in a farmer's family and I love to be engaged in agriculture.” When he sat down, everyone clapped. These two stories happened during my growth process, from which I got my understanding of dreams. When I was a child I believed that a dream must be a big dream, but when I grow up I find this big dream is so far away from me, I know little about it, and I have done nothing

英语演讲稿我的梦想

英语演讲稿我的梦想 【篇一:小学生英语演讲稿:我的梦想】 my dream 凉州区中坝镇中坝小学俞晓凤 good afternoon everyone: my name is yu xiao feng. i’m twelve years old,i’m from zhongba primary school. everyone has a dream,now ill talk about my dream,what is my dream? i often ask myself. now i am a young girl with a new dream——to be a doctor. i want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. why has my dream changed? well, at the age of 11 i was ill, badly ill. i had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. every day i suffered the troubles caused by this illness. i also saw some people who were suffering . i made up my mind to become a doctor, so that i can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. i want to try my best to help the poor treat an illness. i want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money. ill do every bit to cure the incurable. i hope to see a world, where there is no fatal diseases. im confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality. 我的梦想 大家下午好: 我的名字是俞晓凤。我12岁了,我来自中坝小学。每个人都有一个梦想,现在我将谈论我的梦想,我的梦想是什么?我常常问自己。现在我是一个年轻的女孩,一个新的梦想——成为一名医生。我想成为一名著名的医生,帮助病人和挽救他们的生命。为什么我的梦想改变了?在11岁的时候我病了,病得很重。我不得不离开我的学校都和我的朋友去医院,我每天都遭受病痛。 我也看到一些人受苦。我下定决心要成为一名医生,这样我可以帮助病人和他们治愈的疾病。

梦想的英文演讲稿

关于梦想的英文演讲稿(篇1) Wide sea diving, the days of the birds to fly. Everyone carries a dream of their own. However, what is the dream? What is dream? Dream is looking forward to, and the dream is strong - is fleeting dream you insist on the ideal as their courage and perseverance, are you responsible for their own highest level. But ask yourself, how many of us to accomplish his original dream in mind? Our dream is a simple belief, is a future and life of their own responsibility. Perhaps, is the Youth grand ambitions; perhaps, is the adolescent confusion and impulsive; maybe just a plain desire, desire applause, eager for success. Countless "may," innumerable "hope" because of our youthful full of miracles, large and small dreams in our hearts, in every corner of life filled with fragrance. Only the ideal but no effort is useless. If you want to be a teacher, you should to study hard. If you want to be a player, you should do more exercises. If you want to become a businessman, he should learn to get along with people. For example, my wish is to be a famous writer grew up, because I really love writing, so from now on, I should read more, more accumulate knowledge, and strive to improve writing level. No pains, no gains, because my efforts, so my article was punished in many newspapers , and in many composition contest, I see the success I'm happy, so, struggle is the bridge to the ideal. Yes, my dream. to give my famliy a warm, give my friend happy. Yes, my dream. The podium from the first station began his love this place, started from the first published an article looking forward to the world of words, decided to stay here from the beginning, stick to bottom of my heart desire. Years in our faces no matter how many additional traces, no matter how much things to us across the chest wounds, as long as we have the right to breathe, to have a passion for remodeling dreams! Oxygen to survive as long as we have to have the courage to create a passion! Choose to continue, select the value, select the achievements of the passion of life, the brave hearts of the initial dream of success! 海阔凭鱼跃,天高任鸟飞。每个人都怀揣着一个属于自己的梦想。 然而,什么是梦?什么又是梦想?梦是期待,而梦想是坚强--是你把飘渺的梦坚持作为自己理想的勇气和执著,是你对自己负责的最高境界。但扪心自问,我们有多少人能够成就自己心中最初的梦想? 我们的梦想,是一个简单的信念,是一份对自己未来与生命的责任。也许,是二十岁的豪情壮志;也许,是青春期的迷茫与冲动;也许只是一份平淡的渴望,渴望掌声,渴望成功。无数的“可能”,无数的“希望”,因为我们的青春岁月充满奇迹,我们心中大大小小的梦,在生活的每一个角落里芬芳弥漫。 是的,我的梦想。一份从一而终的守望--给我的学生希望,给我的读者温暖,给我的爱人幸福。是的,我的梦想。从第一次站上讲台开始迷恋这个地方,从第一次发表文章开始憧憬文字世界,从决定留在这里开始,坚守心底的渴望。 无论岁月在我们脸上增添了多少痕迹,无论世事在我们胸口划过多少到伤痕,只要我们还有呼吸的权利,就拥有重塑梦想的激情!只要我们还有生存的氧气,就拥有缔造激情的勇气!

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照) 大家早上好 Good morning everyone, 英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动 the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, 也许是英国历史上最大的一次 perhaps the biggest in our history. 来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰 Over 33 million people from England, 和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权 Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 应该是感到自豪的是我们信任 We should be proud of the fact that in these islands 这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策 we trust the people for these big decisions. 英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制 We not only have a parliamentary democracy, 而且有关英国如何治理的问题 but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed 有的时候就需要问问人民自己 there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves 这就是我们所做的 and that is what we have done. 英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟 The British people have voted to leave the European Union 他们的意愿必须得到尊重 and their will must be respected. 我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人 I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, 包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人 including all those who put aside party differences 他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点 to speak in what they believe was the national interest 同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的 and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign 努力和激情表示祝贺 for the spirited and passionate case that they made. 英国人民的意志必须服从

英国历史上著名的首相排名

英国历史上著名的首相排名 英国历史上著名的首相老前辈 温斯顿丘吉尔,排名第一。 丘吉尔生于1874年11月30日,1965年1月24日去世,保守党人,1940年至1945年、1951年至1955年间担任英国首相。在第二次世界大战席卷欧洲时,丘吉尔作为英国首相在议会慷慨陈词:我可以奉献的,唯有热血、眼泪和汗水。 他为盟国最后击败法西斯立下卓越功勋。 《泰晤士报》认为,尽管他的第二任首相任期并不出彩,但丘吉尔在英国民众心中长久留下英雄形象。 中生代 铁娘子玛格丽特希尔达撒切尔,排名第五。 撒切尔夫人生于1925年,1979年至1990年期间出任首相,保守党人。 她是欧洲第一位女性政府首脑。在对外政策上,她主张加强西方联盟和北大西洋公约组织的地位,开展东西方对话,密切与英联邦国家的关系,增进同第三世界国家的经济合作和贸易往来。 撒切尔夫人1990年11月辞去首相职务。1992年6月被封为终身贵族。1993年5月任威廉-玛丽学院第二十一任名誉院长。2002年3月23日她宣布因健康原因不再进行任何公众演讲,退出一切社会活动。 新生代 托尼布莱尔,并列排名第16。 布莱尔出生于1953年5月6日,1975年加入英国工党,1997年至2007

年出任首相。 1983年,不满30岁的布莱尔当选为英国下院议员。1997年,当选工党领袖。 布莱尔执政后,提出了关于经济、社会发展的第三条道路新理念,致力于公共服务改革,发展经济,促进社会公正。在国内政治稳定、经济发展方面颇有作为。 在国际舞台上,布莱尔主张英国积极参与欧洲一体化进程,并在其中发挥主导作用;积极巩固与美国的特殊关系;重视改善欧盟与俄罗斯的关系。 但是,布莱尔政府对美国亦步亦趋,追随美国出兵伊拉克,不仅造成工党政府声望和执政能力下降,也使工党内部要求布莱尔早日下台的呼声日趋高涨。 2007年6月27日,布莱尔向英国女王递交辞呈,结束自己长达10年的首相生涯。 进行时 戈登布朗,并列排名第36。 布朗2007年开始出任首相,属工党。 布朗1983年当选英国工党议员。此后,他历任工党苏格兰委员会主席,工党影子内阁财政国务大臣、贸工大臣和财政大臣。 1997年5月,他在工党执政后出任英国财政大臣。 2007年6月24日,他当选工党领袖并出任首相。 不过,受英国经济复苏乏力、社会暴力事件增加、下院议员骗补门、竞选过程中偏执门等事件影响,布朗民众支持率下跌。 英国首相名称由来1721年下院多数党领袖财政大臣,领袖罗伯特沃波尔爵士被

有关梦想英语演讲稿(共7篇)

篇一:关于梦想的英语演讲 good morning,boys and girls! i’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech! to begin with ,i want to pop a question .does everybody dream a good dream last night? actually ,today i want to talk about dream with you. of course, what i want to talk is not a dream you have last night,but a dream about life. every one has dreams about life, different dreams at different life stage,and we need dreams to support us. dreams are like the stars we never reach in the sky,but like most mariners,we can chart our course by them. with the dream,we have a direction,with a direction, we were no longer confused.with the dream, there is hope,with hope, we have the strength to fight. life is tough,and there are always ups and downs, maybe we fail in the way to our aims,and we may feel depressed ,whenever at this time, the dream in our heart can always confort us, encourage us ,and support us to move ahead . so bear in mind your dream and never give up your dream easily. look into the great people’s experiences, you may find the truth that good dream makes a good one, because there is nothing like a dream to create the future and build up our body . 你会发现真理,好梦是好的,因为没有什么比梦想更能创造未来,建立我们的身体。最后,我想建议。有一个梦想,追求它。要明智地使用你的时间,做你应该做什么来让你的梦想成真。虽然这是一个很辛苦的工作来顶你的梦想山,但俗话说,“山的高度,但男人使峰值”。只要我们坚持,我们将最终实现它。 dreams…are sent by zeus. 梦想,是来自宙斯的礼物。(荷马) if you can dream it, you can do it. 有梦者事竟成。(沃特) 你的生活深度取决于你对年幼者的呵护,对年长者的同情,对奋斗者的怜悯体恤,对弱 (乔治·华盛顿)者及强者的包容。因为生命中总有一天你会发现其中每一个角色你都扮演过。 as wishes may inspire dreams, so dreams may inspire wishes. 正如心愿能够激发梦想,梦想也能够激发心愿。 how to get happiness 如何获得快乐 there is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. without it, life will be empty and meaningless. if you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. first, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. secondly, happiness consists in contentment. a man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress. 无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。 健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。 快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。 the value of time 爱惜时光 an english proverb says that time is money. i consider it (this) wrong. why? because we all know that we can earn money be work but can not in any way get back time (in anyway). for this reason, we may (can) say that time is more valuable than money. many people do not know the value of time. it (this) is indeed a great pity.

脱欧英国首相卡梅伦演讲全文

"Good morning everyone, the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people for these big decisions. We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves and that is what we have done. The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected. I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believe was the national interest and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made. The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered. It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. I'm very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years. I believe we've made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history, with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people's life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality, but above all restoring Britain's economic strength. And I'm grateful to everyone who's helped to make that happen. I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them. That is why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years, to bring our economy back from the brink. It's why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland. And it's why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain's position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel - head, heart and soul. I held nothing back, I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone - not the future of any single politician including myself. But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction. I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination. This is not a decision I've taken lightly but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required. There is no need for a precise timetable today but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October. Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months. The Cabinet will meet on Monday, the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets. We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech. And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking. A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new prime minister and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision about when to trigger Article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU. I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档