姓名 _________ 学号_________ 分数_________
1.I hope to be back in a f_________ (两星
2.We were walking on the m_________（泥
泞的） road when we saw a small village.
3.She added that the c_________（概念）of
arranged marriages is misunderstood in the
4.We go and do the w_________ shopping
5.Is religion still r_________ to most
http://m.wendangku.net/doc/9ec1f06ca21614791611287b.htmlndslides have cut off many villages in
7.Caspar was w_________（除草）the
8.It is a r_________ if the four angles square.
9.The p_________（平台）began to produce
oil in 1994.
10.As a rule, where the b_________（扫帚）
does not reach the dust will not vanish
11.It’s a factory that turns scrap metal into t
12.Suddenly, he stopped and s_________（嗅）
13.16. Speaking through an i_________ （口
译员）, Aristide said that Haitians had
hoped coups were behind them.
14.17. Jerry forced scrap wood through the
vents in the g_________（烤架）to stoke the fire.
15.18. I'm lucky that I'm interested in school
work, o_________ I'd go crazy.
16.19. The Russian Federation has issued a
decree abolishing special p_________（特
权）for government officials.
17.She telephoned Ellen, but made no
a_________ to see her.
18.T_________ the bread lightly on both
sides. 19.Salvatore c_________ his hair carefully.
20. An a_________ is a person who is trained
for travelling in a spacecraft.
21.The boat is now leaning at a 30 degree a
22.It’s the world's biggest seed c_________
23.I would never leave here v_________
24.He p_________ a ticket and went up on
the top deck.
25.Vietnam is celebrating the one hundredth
a_________ of the birth of Ho Chi Minh.
26.I sow the s_________ in pots of soil-based
27.These supplies were carried by horses and
28.Maloney unlocked his t_________ and
took out some coveralls.
29.He c_________（发出咔嗒声）off the
30.He appeared a gentlemen dressed in a
perfectly t_________ suit.
31.The government is facing another
32. Please d_________ the examination
papers round the class.
33.They are now under a great deal of pressure
to tighten their airport s_________ .
34.They now own and o_________ a farm 50
miles south of Rochester.
35.He used to work in a pet c_________.
2.He can earn _______________$ 50.000 a
3.I _______________an old friend I hadn’t
seen for years.
4.All of them _______________ see the
5.He sits in his cell preaching the word of the
Lord to those _______________.
6.If the soil is allowed to _______________
the tree could die.
It should ____________ changes in busine
ss and IT policies.
它应该能够适应业务以及 IT 策略的改变。
8.Reservoirs _______________and farmers
have begun to leave their land in search of
9.I _______________ my sister in New York
我昨天收到了在纽约的姐姐的来信。10.The body can _______________changes
I entered the hotel manager's office and
(1)_______(sit) down. I had just lost $50,
(2)_______ (feel) very upset. 'I left the money in my room,' I said, 'and it's not there now.' The manager was (3)_______(sympathy), but he could do(4)______. 'Everyone's losing money these days,' he said. He started to complain (5)_______this wicked world (6)_______ was interrupted by a knock at the door. A girl came in and put(7)_______envelope on his desk,
(8)_______contained $50. She said
(9)_______she had found it outside the gentleman's room. 'Well,' I said to the manager,
'there is still some (10)_______(honest) in this world!'
1. 我正要动身，这时下雨了。(be about to) ______________________________________ ______________________________________
______________________________________ ______________________________________ 3. 这个贼被带进来，他的手被绑在身后。(with的复合结构（with+宾语+宾补）
______________________________________ ______________________________________ 4. 尽管近来他一直在尽力学数学，但他仍然
______________________________________ ______________________________________ 5. 我能想出学生了解很多英语单词但不能
9. platform 10. broom 11. tin 12. sniffed 13. interpreter 14. grill 15. otherwise 16. privilege 17. arrangement 18. Toast 19. combed 20. astronaut 21. angle 22. catalogue 23. voluntarily 24. purchased 25. anniversary 26. seed 27. oxen 28. trunk 29. clicked 30. tailored 31. political 32. distribute 33. security 34. operate 35. clinic
1. the other day
2. up to
3. came across
4. are dying to
5. in need
6. dry out
7. adapt to
8. are dying up 9. heard from 10. adjust itself to III. 语法填空（共10小题；每小题1.5分，
1. I was about to leave when it began to rain.
2. Believe it or not, he did come here yesterday.
3. The thief was brought in with his hand tied behind,
4. Although doing his best in math, he has still got no good marks.
5. I can think of many cases where students obviously knew a lot of English words but couldn’t write a good essay.