1. What are they talking about?
A. How to drive a car.
B. Driving in England.
C. Whether to have the right to drive a car in England.
2. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The man is healthy now.
B. The man didn’t take exercise.
C. The man drank a lot of orange juice every day.
3. Where is the man going?
A. To class.
B. To the movie.
C. To the library.
4. What does the woman worry about?
A. The lock on the door will break.
B. The man will not be able to sleep.
C. Someone will break in while the man is sleeping.
5. What does the man think the building will be?
A. A market.
B. A hotel.
C. A department store.
6. What is the man invited to do?
A. To give a talk.
B. To give a concert.
C. To teach in his mother school.
7. What is the man now?
A. A pop singer.
B. A teacher.
C. A famous writer.
8. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. The man is going to accept the invitation of his school.
B. The man used to like school but have some trouble in his subjects.
C. The man is going back to his former school to get further education.