文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 电影台词-功夫熊猫+经典句(中英文对照)

电影台词-功夫熊猫+经典句(中英文对照)

电影台词-功夫熊猫+经典句(中英文对照)
电影台词-功夫熊猫+经典句(中英文对照)

功夫熊猫经典句(中英文对照)

Legend tells of a legendary warrior,

传说中有个传奇侠客

whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

他的武功出神入化

He travelled the land in search of worthy foes.

浪迹江湖一路行侠仗义

I see you like to chew.

小样儿你喜欢嚼东西

Maybe you should chew on my fist.

有种打败我再嚼!

The warrior said anything for his mouth was full.

侠客满嘴食物不便开口

Then he swallowed.

当食物下咽后

And then he spoke. Enough talk. Let's fight.

他语出惊人少废话拿命来

fight for free

看招

He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies will go blind,

他的致命招数无人能挡

敌人都被他的正义之光晃瞎了眼

from over exposure to pure awesomeness.

My eyes! He's too awesome!

我看不见了!

还这么帅气

And attractive. How can we re-pay you?

他武功盖世!

我们怎么报答你?

There is no charge for awesomeness.

侠骨柔情无需回报

Or attractiveness.

爆发吧!

It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his voracity. 千军万马全被踏在足下艺高人胆大

Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved.

有史以来最使人敬畏

又最令人销魂的熊猫

Even the most heroic heroes in all of China,

即使是打败天下无敌手的中原五侠客

The Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master.

也对他佩服得五体投地

We should hang out.

啥时候一起出去放松放松

Agreed.

没问题

But hanging out would have to wait.

但现在不是放松的时候

Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain. 面对石门山一万疯狂大军时

There is only one thing that matters and that...

当务之急是...

Get up! You'll be late for work.

你该起床

不然要迟到了

啥?!

Po... Get up!

阿波快起床

Hey, Po. What are you doing up there?

阿波你在那儿干嘛呢

Ahh.. nothing.

没干嘛

Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper, Tigress ... Roarrrr!

成吉思憨虎幻影螳螂禅灵鹤俏小龙悍娇虎

Ahh...

Po. Let's go. You're late for work.

阿波快点儿你要迟到了

Coming!

我来了

Sorry Dad.

对不起老爸

Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles.

对不起有什么用又不能拿它煮面条

What were you doing up there? All that noise?

刚才你是在干嘛搞出那么大声响?

Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream.

没什么我做了个疯狂的梦

About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about?

关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了?

What was I...aah...

我梦到...

... I was dreaming about a...

Noodles.

面条了

Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?

面条? 你真的梦到面条了?

Uhh... Ya, what else would I be dreaming about?

是啊不然我还能梦什么

Oh, careful. That soup is - sharp!

当心面汤很"烫"

Oh... happy day. My son finally having the noodle dream.

太令人高兴了

我的儿子终于梦到了面条

You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment.

你不知道为了这一刻我已经等待了多久

This is a sign, Po.

这是个好兆头阿波

Uh... a sign of what?

什么事情的兆头?

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient,

你已经初具资格成为独家煲汤秘方的传人

... of my secret ingredient soup.

And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant. 接着你完成使命接手餐馆的生意

Just as I took over from my father who took over from his father.

这个餐馆是从我父亲那儿继承的

最早是他和朋友打麻将赢来的

who won it from a friend over a game of mahjong.

他又继承自他的父亲

Dad, dad, dad. It was just a dream.

老爸别激动不过是个梦

No, it was the Dream.

不这不是一般的梦

Wu Xiang noodles. Po, broth runs through our veins.

我们是面条世家

肉汤在我们的血管中流淌

But Dad, didn't you ever wanted to do something else?

但是老爸你有没有想过... 去干点儿别的

Something, beside noodles.

除了做面条之外

Actually, when I was young and crazy.

实际上想当年我年轻气盛时

I thought of running away and learning how to make tofu.

也曾想过要离家出走去学做豆腐

So why didn't you?

为什么没去呢?

Oh, because it was a stupid dream.

因为那个梦想愚蠢得很

Can you imagine me making tofu?

你能想象我做豆腐是啥样儿吗?

Ha, ha, ha. Tofu!

笑死人了

No, we all have our place in this world.

我绝不会干

我们都有自己的宿命

My is here and yours is... ... I know "is here".

我的地盘就是这儿而你的...

No, it's tables 2, 5 ,7 and 12.

我知道也是这儿

不对是2号 9号 7号和12号桌

Service with a smile.

别忘了微笑

Well done, students...

干得好徒弟们

... if you were trying to disappoint me.

你们让我失望的本领真好

Tigress, you need more ferocity. Monkey greater speed.

小虎不够凶狠

大猴加快速度

Crane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis... Master Shifu...

老鹤再高点

小龙不够灵巧螳螂...

Master Shifu... What?

- 宗师 - 干嘛?

It...its Master Oogway, he wants to see you.

龟仙人有请

Master Oogway, you summoned me? Is something wrong?

龟仙人您召见我有何贵干?

Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend? 一定得有要事才能见见自己的老朋友吗

So, nothing is wrong? Well, I didn't say that.

这么说来...没事?

我可没那么说

You were saying?

你是想说...

I have had a vision.

我预见到...

Tai Lung will return.

黑豹太郎将重出江湖

That is impossible. He's in prison.

这不可能!

他身处狱中

Nothing is impossible.

万事皆有可能

Zeng, fly to Chordom Prison. Tell them to double the guards,

平先生火速飞去啸岗监狱

叫他们把狱守数量加倍把武器加倍

Double the weapons. Double everything.

把一切都加倍

Tai Lung does not leave that prison.

- 绝不能让太郎逃出来 - 是师傅

Yes, Master Shifu.

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

命中注定的事躲也躲不过

We have to do something. We can't just have him march in the valley. 我们必须有所行动

如果太郎真的回到和平谷报仇

And take his revenge. He'll, he'll...

他会... 他会...

Your mind is like this water my friend. When it is agitated...

你的心好似这潭湖水老朋友

... it becomes difficult to see.

如果波澜起伏就会模糊不清

But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

但如果平静下来

解决之道必将自现

The Dragon's scroll.

龙之典

It is time. But who?

时候到了...

Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power?

但是谁呢? 谁有资格继承这无穷力量?

To become the Dragon Warrior.

谁有资格成为龙斗士?

I don't know.

我咋知道

Excuse me. Sorry.

不好意思借过

Oo...oo sorry. Hey, watch it Po.

- 嘿看着点儿阿波 - 对不起卡住了

Sorry. Aah... Oop!

Sorry, a thousand pardon.

抱歉没关系我洗过澡了...

What?

快看!

Master Oogway is choosing a Dragon Warrior, today.

龟仙人要比武挑选龙斗士了就在今天

Everyone, everyone, go! Get to the Jade Palace!

100句经典英文电影台词

100句经典英文电影台词 100句经典英文电影台词 1,Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse. 我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972) 3,You dont understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是 个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价 值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Heres looking at you,kid. 永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hells Angels,1930 译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗? 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say youre sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、I could dance with youtill the cows come home. On second thought, Id rather dance with the cows until you came home. 我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁

《功夫熊猫》完整中英文对照台词

功夫熊猫完整中英文台词 ---------------1------------PO的梦境开场--------------- Legend tells of[讲述]a legendary warrior whose kung fu skill were a stuff[塞满,一大堆]of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes. 有一位传奇中的传奇战士,他的功夫出神入化,他翻山越岭寻凶觅敌。 I see you like to chew;maybe you should chew on my face. 你丫的挺喜欢吃啊!有种丫的就上我脸上来吃啊! The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.Then he swallowed,and then he spoke:enough talk let's fight.He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness[敬畏,出色]! 战士一言不发因为正忙着吃,然后一口吞下,开口道"别废话动手吧!"他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿。 My eyes... He's too awesome and attractive...他太彪悍了!。太迷人了! How can we repay you?我们何以回报? There's no charge[免费]for awesomeness,or attractiveness.It matters[关系到]not how many foes he faced,they were no match for his foe-density.Never before had a panda been so feared,and so loved,even the most heroic heroes in all of the china-the furious five,bowed in respect of this great master. 彪悍不求回报,迷人更无所需,破瓦冲天!他征战无数,无人堪与匹敌,从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,又让人如此爱戴,即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们,最令人望而生畏的战士也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下! We shall hang out[闲逛].-我们该金盆洗手了 agreed!-没错! Yeh... But hanging out would have to wait,because when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain,there's only one thing that it matters,and that's.. 但金盆洗手谈何易,因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除,前途只有一条,那就是... PO! Get up! You'll be late for work. What?... ---------------2------------PO家里--------------- Po,get up!肥波,快起床! Hey,Po,what are you doing up there?-肥波,你磨蹭啥呢? Ah...nothing...-没啥 Monkey,mantis,crane,viper,tigress,roar~~猴哥螳郞鹤儿小蛇虎妞 Po,let's go,you're late for work. Coming... Sorry,dad! Sorry doesn't make the noodles.对不起可变不出面条来. And what are you doing up there,all that noise?你在楼上搞什么名堂稀里哗啦的? Oh,nothing,just had a crazy dream.没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦. About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about? What was I,ahhh,I was dreaming about uhhh noodles...

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。”下面是留学为您整理的电影《怦然心动》经典台词中英文对照,希望您喜欢! A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadowby itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Somedays the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father ' s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

功夫熊猫电影英文台词

L o n g a g o,i n a n c i e n t C h i n a, the Peacocks ruled over Gongmen City. They brought great joy and prosperity to the city for they had invented fireworks. But their son, Lord Shen, saw darker power in the fireworks. What had brought colour and joy could also bring darkness and destruction. Shen's troubled parents consulted a soothsayer. She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path, he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white. The young lord set out to change his fate. But what he did next only sealed it. Shen returned to his parents full of pride. But in their faces, he saw only horror. He was banished from the city forever. But Shen swore revenge. Someday he would return and all of China would bow at his feet. It's almost done, Lord Shen, but we've run out of metal. Search the farthest villages! Find more metal! China will be mine. And then the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five! And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever! Enough talk. Let's fight! - Thirty-three... - Listen, listen! You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now! Thirty-three. Stop him! - Thirty-four. - It's too dangerous! - Thirty-five. Stay focused. - Thirty-six! - Thirty-seven! - Yeah! How is he doing that with his face? Thirty-eight bean buns! Yes! New record! You monster! - Keep going! Hit ! - He'll never hit . You guys wait and we'll go to . Do it. No problem! Yeah! Give me a minute. Yeah! - He did it! - Well done, Po! Your training has paid off. Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later! You'll save those for me, right? Flippety-do. Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace. Master Shifu. Master Shifu, what do we got? Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain? Whatever it is, I will take them down. 'Cause I am in a mood. I need to get something done, you know what I mean? What are you doing? One of Master Oogway's final teachings. Awesome! How did you do that? - Inner peace. - Inner piece. That's cool. - Inner piece of what? - It is the next phase of your training. Every master must find his path to inner peace. Some choose to meditate for years in a cave just like this... ...without the slightest taste of food or water. Or? Some find it through pain and suffering, as I did. Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior was the worst day of my life. By far.

中英文电影台词

中英文电影台词 【篇一:中英文电影台词】 ():20部外国爱情电影经典台词中英对译 1.《剪刀手爱德华》 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 i love you not for who you are, but for who i am with you. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后, 你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握 和珍惜你爱的人。 one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 3.《廊桥遗梦》 我们每个人都在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。 we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 4.《蓝莓之夜》 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个 不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就 那么忘记了。 one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 5.《恋夏500天》 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 love makes man grow up or sink down. 6.《如果能再爱一次》 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人 的爱情,都是负重的。

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

功夫熊猫经典台词中英文对照

功夫熊猫经典台词中英 文对照 公司标准化编码 [QQX96QT-XQQB89Q8-NQQJ6Q8-MQM9N]

<功夫熊猫>经典台词英文版 1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。 Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear. 3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。 Quit don't quit. Noodles don't noodles. 4.昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called the present (the gift). 5.从来没有什么意外。 There are no accidents. 6.师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种。 But there are things we can control, I can control when the fruit will fall, ... And I can control 《功夫熊猫》让人忍俊不禁的经典台词双语 +中英剧本下载 7014-1-1 7.乌龟:是啊不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。 Yes, but no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree, you may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach. 师傅:可桃子不能打败大龙。 But peach can not defeate Tai Long. 乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。 Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it. 8.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。 You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 — Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling. 不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 .

功夫熊猫中英文对照剧本

功夫熊猫中英文对照剧本: Legend tells of a legendary warrior,whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. 传说中有个传奇侠客,他的武功出神入化 He travelled the land in search of worthy foes. 浪迹江湖,一路行侠仗义 I see you like to chew. 小样儿你喜欢嚼东西 Maybe you should on my fist. 有种打败我再嚼! The warrior said anything for his mouth was full. 侠客满嘴食物不便开口 Then he swallowed. 当食物下咽后 And then he spoke. Enough talk. Let's fight. 他语出惊人,少废话,拿命来,看招 He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies will go blind, from over exposure to pure awesomeness.他的致命招数无人能挡,敌人都被他的正义之光晃瞎了眼 My eyes! 我看不见了! He's too awesome! And attractive.他武功盖世! 还这么帅气 How can we re-pay you? 我们怎么报答你? There is no charge for awesomeness Or attractiveness. 侠骨柔情无需回报 It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his voracity. 千军万马全被踏在足下.艺高人胆大 Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved. 有史以来最使人敬畏 Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, The Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master.又最令人销魂的熊猫,即使是打败天下无敌手的中原五侠客也对他佩服得五体投地 We should hang out. 啥时候一起出去放松放松 Agreed. 没问题 But hanging out would have to wait. 但现在不是放松的时候 Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain. 面对石门山一万疯狂大军时 There is only one thing that matters and that... Get up! You'll be late for work. 当务之急是... 你该起床,不然要迟到了 Po...Get up! 阿波,快起床 Hey, Po. What are you doing up there? 阿波你在那儿干嘛呢 Ahh.. nothing. 没干嘛 Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper, Tigress ... Roarrrr! 成吉思憨虎,幻影螳螂,禅灵鹤,俏小龙,悍娇虎 Po. Let's go. You're late for work. 阿波快点儿,你要迟到了 Coming! 我来了 Sorry Dad. 对不起老爸 Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles. 对不起有什么用又不能拿它煮面条 What were you doing up there? All that noise?刚才你是在干嘛搞出那么大声响? Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream. 没什么,我做了个疯狂的梦 About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about? 关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了? What was I...aah...... I was dreaming about a... Noodles.我梦到... 面条了 Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles? 面条? 你真的梦到面条了? Uhh... Ya, what else would I be dreaming about? 是啊,不然我还能梦什么 Oh, careful. That soup is - sharp! 当心面汤很"烫" Oh... happy day. My son finally having the noodle dream. 太令人高兴了,我的儿子终于梦到了面条

英文电影经典台词

英语电影经典台词 Andie? Can we talk a minute? 可以谈几句吗 And you are? 你是哪位? Are you being sarcastic, soldier? No.你在说反话吗,士兵?不 At least I’ll die in the line of duty, proud and strong.至少是因公殉职,光荣而自豪Are you all right? 你还好吧? Any more questions you want to ask? 还有什么问题要问吗? At least we can get free cookies.至少我们还能得到免费饼干。 And everything seems to be going so well.一切似乎都那么地顺理成章。 But I do believe they will happen for some reason.一切都是有原因的。 Be right back.马上回来 Brothers in arms.兄弟齐心,兄弟携手 Calm down冷静,别别,听我说 Don’t ask me questions.我向我提问? Can we go home first? I need to take my laptop.能先回趟家吗?我的去哪笔记本。Couldn’t’ agree with you more, sir.长官完全赞同您的观点。 Don’t move! Stay still! 呆在原地别动 Don’t scare him like that? 别那么吓唬他。 Do you read me? 你能听到我讲话吗? Do you have a visual? 你看到什么了吗? Does anybody know who is responsible for this?有人知道这事儿是谁干的吗? Everything is fine.一切都好

电影功夫熊猫1_2中英文台词

看电影学英语Kungfu Panda 《功夫熊猫》 -Narrator: Legend tells of a legendary warrior... legend: 传奇 legendary: 传奇的 warrior: 武士 传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士, whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. 他的功夫出神入化。 He traveled the land in search of worthy foes. in search of: 寻找 foe: 敌人 他走遍天涯,独孤求败, -Demon: I see you like to chew. chew: 咀嚼,咬 你挺喜欢吃啊, Maybe you should chew on my fist! 有种就吃了我的拳头! -Narrator: The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full. 武士一言不发,因为正忙着吃, Then he swallowed. 然后一口吞下, And then he spoke. 开口道: “Enough talk. Let's fight! Shashabooey! Shashabooey!”“别废话,动手吧!沙哈波易!沙哈波易!” -Narrator: He was so deadly in fact 他的一招一式如此彪悍 that his enemies would go blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness. exposure: 暴露 pure: 完全的 awesomeness: 敬畏 他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿 -Demon: My eyes! 我的眼睛! -Rabbit1: He's too awesome! awesome: 令人惊叹的 他太彪悍了! -Rabbit2: And attractive! 太有魅力了! -Rabbit1: How Can We repay you? 我们何以回报? -Warrior: There is no charge for awesomeness. awesomeness: 非凡的 伟大不求回报 Or attractiveness. attractiveness: 魅力 迷人更无所需 Kablooey! Kablooey! 哼哼哈哈!哼哼哈哈! -Narrator: It mattered not how many foes he faced. 他征战无数 They were no match for his body! 无人堪与匹敌, Never before had a panda been so feared!从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧, And so loved. 又让人如此爱戴。 Even the most heroic heroes in China, 即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们 the Furious Five, furious: 凶猛的 勇猛五杰, bowed in respect to this great master. 也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下。 -Monkey: We should hang out. hang out: 出去 咱出去玩玩怎样? -Warrior: Agreed.同意。 -Narrator: But hanging out would have to wait. 但出去玩的事情得先放一边, Because when you're facing the 10 000 demons of shemon Mountain demon: 恶魔 因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除, there's only one thing that matters and that's... 正经事只有一件,就是…… -Monkey: Po! Get up! Po,快起床! You'll be later for work! 要误了生意了! -Po: What? 什么? [Scene: the dream is over, and Po gets up to work.] -Dad: Po! Get up! Po,快起床! Po. What are you doing up there? Po,你磨蹭啥呢? -Po: Nothing. 没啥。 Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress! mantis: 螳螂 crane: 鹤 viper: 毒蛇 Monkey!Mantis!Crane!Viper!Tigress! -Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work. Po!快点,都误了生意了。 -Po: Coming! 来啦…… Sorry, dad. 对不起,老爸 -Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles. 对不起可变不出面条来。 What were you doing up there? 你在搞什么名堂? All that noise. 稀里哗啦的。 -Po: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档